♦♦♦♦♦

Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It is now 6.30 in the morning and Jimin should be here now. He promised me to pick me up today and walk together to school.

"He's supposed to pick me up 30 minutes ago.. where is he?" i mumbled and took out my phone to look for his text.

Nothing. 

After almost waiting for him for nearly 30 minutes, i decided to call him. He didn't pick up the phone at my first attempt. Then i called him again, and again. And finally he picked up the phone. 

"Ah, Misa-yah! Baby, I'm so sorry that i forgot to tell you something-"

There are noises in the background making his voice hard to hear.

"I won't be able to walk with you to school today, i forgot that i have a meeting with the student council early at 6. I'm so sorry. I promise i'll make it up to you- how about-"

Before he could continue, i quickly ended the call. I sighed in dissapoinment. He's always breaking his promises. And honestly, i had enough of it.

He promised me to walk together to school today a few days ago, and we both agreed to it, but he's always the one to break the promise. Either it's because he has a meeting with the student council or he goes early to school to study without even telling me.

 I know i'm being selfish, but don't make promises if you can't keep one. Am i right?

This automatically made my mood went downhill. I only have 10 minutes left until school starts. I hope with running i can make it just in time. I sighed again and slung my backpack over my shoulders, and left my house. I started by fast-walking. "Well, Misa. look at the bright side- at least you're going to be healthy" i whispered to myself, but that just made things worse.

He shouldn't be breaking promises like this. Who does he think he is? he always make me walk to school 10 minutes before school starts.

Ugh! Park Jimin, why am i even your girlfriend.

I took out my phone and i was honestly expecting an i'm-sorry text from Jimin. But nothing. Then i glanced at the time and i almost fainted.

I have 4 minutes left!!

I quickly ran my off to school, while praying hoping that i won't be late. From afar, i saw the school entrance getting slowly closed.

"Wait!!! Wait for me!!!" I screamed, but i'm too far away. I sped up my pace and slid my body through the school entrance that's nearly closed. The security started yelling my name but i didn't look back, i ran quickly to my class, bumping into almost everyone. I swear to God, Jimin, you're responsible for all of this. 

I quickly opened the door to my classroom and i sighed in relief. Our hometeacher is not here yet.

Everyone in class cheered for me, "You're just in time!!". I nervously laughed and sat myself beside Jirei, my bestfriend and also my seatmate.

"Let me guess, Jimin abandoned you again this morning?" one of the students in my class stood up and asked me. I sighed and slowly nodded, "What kind of boyfriend is he? Dump him, you should date me instead. I don't break promises like him." I looked over to see who it was, and it's Mingyu. I rolled my eyes at him. Almost the entire school already knows that i'm dating the president of the student council in this school, Park Jimin. Well, he's extremely famous for his looks and how smart he is, i don't know why he would pick me among the other perfect girls in this school. And then there's this boy at my class, Kim Mingyu, that really likes me. Or should i say, is so in love with me. He always tries his best to make me dump Jimin and date him instead. He always try to find the imperfection in Jimin and use that to persuade me to dump Jimin. I don't understand that guy. But luckily he's my best friend's best friend. If it wasn't for Jeonghan, i would've punch the out of Mingyu already.

"Misa-yah, i love you and you know that, i won't do such thing like what Jimin did." he said, making the entire class wow-ing at both of us.

I sighed. I know Mingyu is so  good-looking and the top student in class, but, something about his attitude irks me.

"Mingyu, stop it, i don't want to dump him, and i never will." i said it sternly, and Mingyu became silent. The class ooo-ed us again. After saying that and mentioning Jimin, my blood started to boil again. I turned to Jirei and her eyes widen, "Woah, you're sweating so much" she said, quickly handing me a pack of tissue. I thanked her and almost used all of it to dry up my face.

"He broke his promise again" i said shortly and tried to calm myself down. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes and i don't want to create a scene in class. And most importantly, i don't want to trigger Mingyu too.

'Why.. why is he like this? I can't count the times he broke his promises at me. I'm so mad at him. Why is he making a promise if he couldn't keep it?" i said to her while covering my eyes with tissues. "Misa-yah... don't cry.." "Don't say that, i'll cry even more.." i said and slapped my cheeks multiple times to stop myself from crying.

Suddenly, the classroom door flung open and our hometeacher finally walked in. "I'm sorry if i'm late, guys. I had to manage something for the student council meeting this morning." she said, quickly put her things down at her desk. "Oh, your boyfriend has a meeting?" Jirei asked. I nodded, "And he didn't even tell me the night before" i said, getting pissed again.

Then, the classroom door was open again and 3 of our classmates walked inside.

"Oh?" "Good morning, Mrs.Kim! Sorry we're late, we had a student council meeting." The three of them said while bowing.

"Oh it's you, Seokmin, Minghao and Seungkwan. Go back to your seats, class is starting." Our teacher said and the three of them went back to their seats one by one.

Seokmin sat behind me along with Minghao. I turned to them and smiled, "Heyy D.K, how's the meeting?" i asked.

Me, Jirei and both of them are close friends in my class. Or should i say, they're my squad in class. After asking that, I was hoping that Jimin would tell them to tell me if he's sorry.

"It was great.. we were discussing about a school event that will be held in 4 days." Seokmin said excitedly with Minghao.

"Oooh i'm so excited, there will be lots of events-" Right when Seokmin said that, my heart dropped. Jimin will be busier than before... he would be so busy organizing these events that he would abandon me even more.

"Hey, you okay there?" Jirei asked me while shaking my shoulders.

I quickly snapped out from my thoughts and looked at Jirei straight in the eye, "Jimin..." i mumbled. "Is there something wrong??" Minghao asked me, noticing my mood changing drastically.

"It's just that... Jimin has been abandoning me alot these days.. does he even tell you guys to tell me if he's sorry for what he has done this morning?" I asked them.

They looked at each other and shrugged, "He said nothing to us" Seokmin said. My blood started to boil again. Now he doesn't even feel guilty for what he has done? He did this to me multiple times and he's not even once feel guilty? "What happened?" Minghao asked.

"Well.. again, he didn't tell me if he has a meeting this morning. He promised to walk together with me to school so i waited for him but he didn't come. I waited for 3 minutes. But he didn't even tell me if he's already at school. I was almost late." I said, pissed off. 

"Aw, cheer up, Misa. You know that he's the president so he'll be busy 24/7. You shouldn't be selfish like this." Minghao scolded.

I blankly stared at the wall, maybe he's right. "But.. if he's busy, he should've told me the night before. Or don't even make promises that he can't keep.He's always like this, i'm always almost late because of him. And the thought of him not feeling guilty at all after doing this to me is.. pissing me off. Oh.. and you said that there will be a school event in 4 days? He'll abandon me like when he did to me a month ago. No phone calls, or even texts. It's as if i'm gone and never existed." I said it all out and i realized a single tear dropped down from my eye. The three of them stared at me in sympathy.

I quickly wiped my tear off and looked down, "Why is he like this?" i mumbled. 

"Don't cry, Misa. Be strong, talk to him about this, he'll understand."

I nodded at Seokmin's words.

"Maybe you can visit us during recess. We'll have another meeting in a few hours." Minghao said while setting his books on the table, preparing for the first lesson in school.

"But what if i'll disturb your meeting?" I asked, getting worried. Then class finally started.

 

 

 

Recess finally came. During the classes i kept thinking of the words that i wanted to tell Jimin. Now i'm ready to tell him about everything that i felt these days to him. Minghao and Seokmin along with Seungkwan left an hour ago for another student council meeting. Then it finally hit me.

"I never asked them at what class they'll hold their meetings at..." i mumbled to myself and sighed, I'm so ing dumb, holy .

I decided to look for Jimin and talk to him about everything. About how he's almost making me late for school, about how he should keep his promises, and how he should stop being so selfish about himself. Or maybe i'm also being selfish about this. But who cares, he cares more about himself than me. If he cares about me more, he should've told me about those events the night before. Why am i making a big deal about this, you ask? It's just that... he did this to me more than twice. And i had enough of it.

"Jirei, i'm going to look for Jimin, so i'm not going to go eat with you, i'm so sorry, please understand me" i said, hoping that she wouldn't be mad at me.

She smiled and patted my shoulders, "It's okay, good luck." she said. I sighed in relief and left the canteen.

I started to walk through the corridors and peek through the classes one by one, searching for my boyfriend. But he's stil nowhere to be found.

"Where the heck do they hold the meeting?" i mumbled, i felt my legs getting sore from all of the running this morning. I sighed and decided to rest myself for a while. I looked around to look for a nearby bench, but then i saw someone familiar sitting alone.

"Jeonghan!!" 

I shouted his name and approached him. Thank goodness Jeonghan is here. But why is he alone?

"Misa! Sup?" his face brightened when he saw me and patted the empty seat beside him.

I sat beside him and sighed, "Wow, i'm tired." i said. He raised his eyebrows at me, "What's wrong?? You looking for Jimin?" he asked.

I nodded, "He's in the student council meeting up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter