Fin.

I hope you are not Too late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my second story. And as always lol , it is Angst . 

Proceed wih warning!!

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung smile while looking fondly at Jungkook, who is walking back and forth in anxiety.

And Taehyung knows the reason his bestfriend acting like that.

Tomorrow , Jungkook will get married , with the love of his life .

Jimin.

" Kookie, dont be nervous. U will be just fine tomorrow. And u will look amazing as always"

" i know , hyung. I just... I just nervous , i guess"

" dont be. U'll be with Jimin tomorrow and for the rest of your life too. U should be happy"

"I am happy, hyung. I am more than happy. Jimin makes me happy" . With that being said, Taehyung could not help but being jealous. But he knows now is not the time for that. He should be happy that Kookie his very own bestfriend will finally settle down and start a new life . A new life, maybe without him. Well , Kookie only needs Jimin. And Taehyung knows that.

He knows that well. That look that Jungkook gives to Jimin. One that he always look at Jungkook the same way. He sometimes dreams of how it feels to be loved by Jungkook. He thinks maybe , just maybe one day Jungkook will looks at him the same way.

Now, he already long established that would never happen. And Jungkook is getting married, and he is not going to ruin the only thing that makes Jungkook happy by being selfish and lost the friendship with the younger male.

Knock. Knock.

They both look to the door .Taehyung walks toward the door to open it and see that it was one of Jungkook's maid.

"Yes?"

"Oh Mr.kim,  i have some letter for Master Jungkook"

"Oh alright. Give it to me and i'll give that to him. Thanks "

He then closes the door and walls toward Jungkook to give the letter? , well it looks like one of those love letters that he often receives in high school.

" here" Taehyung gives it to Jungkook who frown deeply at that.

"What is it?"
" dunno. Just open it. Awwww maybe Jimin gives u love letter . Oh how sweeeeet. 

Jungkook then open the letter and start to read it .  He freezes.


Dear Kook,

I know u will be sad and maybe angry after u read this. But, I dont think I am ready to get married. I am sorry. 

                                 Love, Jimin.

P/s : and i give u back ur proposal ring. Once again, i am sorry.


Jungkook freezes on his spot. 

Blank.

" so what does it say? Hey .. Hey do u hear me . kookie , whats wrong?" Taehyung rushes to get to Jungkook side after realising the tears that runs down his cheeks.

" Jimin ....jimin...." Jungkook say but the he falls, allowing darkness to swallow his vision.

.........................................................

" i cant believe he did this. I mean how can we deal with this? The wedding is just few hours away. "Mr.Jeon is walking back and forth in the living room. With Speechless Jungkook at the couch, still crying after waking up from his passed out state last night. Taehyung keeps silent , still hugging the crying boy in his embrace. While Mrs . Jeon trying to calm herself down.

" i think we should just cancel the wedding"Mrs . Jeon try to suggest an idea. A solution.

" Soo Hyun, no no. We cant do that. How about my reputation? What will those people says about me?"

" thats not important now is it? Look at our son. "

"This is partly his fault. He should not rush the wedding. I warned him before. He never listen"

" Jeon, we cant continue the wedding . There is no groom. Well , we have one here , crying his eyes out. But we need two grooms , remember?"

With that , Mr Jeon look at his son and the one beside, Taehyung , and smile.

"Well , actually, we do have . Another groom. Not Jimin. Better"

With that being said, all three sitting on the couch looks up to Mr.Jeon.

" what do u mean, appa?"
..........................................................

"Taehyung , you need to do this. U need to help me, please"

"No Jungkook. U dont love me. I dont wanna get married with someone that doesnt love me"

Jungkook stares at Taehyung and says the next words that will changes everything after this. " but u loves me."

"Wait .... U know?"

..........................................................

" will u Kim Taehyung accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"
 
I do.

" will u Jeon Jungkook accept Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

I do.

With that , the two get married and lives together as Jeon Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Well , they try.

Taehyung tries his best to be the best husband for jungkook while trying to make Jungkook falls for him. Taehyung did his best to be perfect, to be what  Jungkook wants him to be. But no matterhow much he tries for his love aka his hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter