FINAL

Too Good to Say Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I hope you'll read it 'til the end. TT

Kibum was nine when he first met Jonghyun and that meeting started everything. The two instantly became best friends until one falls in love with the other and hid his own feelings without knowing that the other also feels the same. Jonghyun confessed to him and asked him to be his boyfriend when he was twenty and Kibum couldn't be any happier especially since Jonghyun prepared that surprise just for him. On the third year of their relationship as boyfriends, Jonghyun decided to bent on one knee and proposed to Kibum and Kibum definitely said yes. How could he not? He loves Jonghyun so much to say no. But that didn't end it, Kibum almost thought that Jonghyun wouldn't want to marry him anymore since it doesn't seem like Jonghyun wants to plan anything for their marriage but then again, Kibum was caught off guard when the wedding that he believed was Kai and Krystal is actually his own wedding. He burst into tears as he walked down the aisle seeing Jonghyun on the other end singing his heart out for him.

The two made their vows and promised to be together forever and live happily ever after. It was still surreal for Kibum how he got to spend his lifetime with the person he really loves. It seems like a dream. A really beautiful dream that he doesn't want to wake up anymore. He was twenty-five, got a decent and high paying job, friends whose there for him, very supportive parents and well, he's married to the love of his life.

The first year of their relationship was full of rainbows and unicorns. Nothing could be more perfect than that. Waking up next to the person he loves every morning and knowing that he's his and no one else's. They started their married life like how it should be. Jonghyun's always been looking out for him and Kibum for Jonghyun. They made sure that even with their busy schedules they still have enough time with each other.

Jonghyun continued surprising Kibum every time. He always wants what's best for his husband so he never gets tired on thinking about different surprises he can do just for Kibum.

On their first anniversary, Kibum woke up with balloons on the ceiling, confetti, and rose petals all over their room. There's even a huge picture of them on the wall.

--FLASHBACK--

Kibum woke up with a headache. He can't believe how his colleague lost all the files for next month's magazine issue, because of that, they needed to stay overtime just to work on it again from scratch since they need to have the higher ups approval for it already. He was planning on having a nice dinner date with Jonghyun though.

"Aish!" he hissed. "I'll definitely kill him when this happens again," he mumbled as he slowly stretched his arms out and yawned, eyes still close due to his headache. "Jjong!" he called for his husband but got no answer in return.

Kibum opened his eyes and got surprised seeing balloons on their ceiling, there are even confetti's and petals on the floor, but what surprised Kibum the most is the huge picture of him and Jonghyun on the wall with a heart right in the middle with a writing that says "Happy 1st Anniversary"

Kibum smiled upon seeing it. How did Jonghyun manage to prepare it while he's asleep? Is he some kind of ninja or something?

He looked around the room and went to see the balloons on the other side of the room where there are rolled papers on the end of the strings. He picked one and opened it.

Reason #57
I love how confident you are. It's attractive. <3 -J

Kibum chuckled upon reading it. If Jonghyun's cheesiness could kill, he might have been dead by now. He picked another and read it.

Reason #23
I love how we can spend the whole night together doing nothing but talking and hanging out and it's still an amazing time. <3 -J

Kibum went to read some more. Smile never leaving his face as he read those reasons Jonghyun came up with.

Reason #8
I love that you accept me and love me for who I am. <3 -J

Reason #25
I love that you listen to the words I say and always have a response. <3 -J

Reason #90
I love the way you dress and your style. <3 -J

Reason #4
I love how even when you're not right next to me, I still feel you with me. <3 -J

Reason #88
I love that you push me to my limits to be a better person. <3 -J

After reading some of from the balloons, Kibum noticed that the confetti's on the floor are not just some kind of confetti, there seems to be something scribbled on it so he decided to pick one and there sure are. He chuckled seeing the number of reason that was written on it.

Reason #323
I love you for everything you do and who you are. <3 -J

"How many reasons did he even come up with?" he chuckled as he picked another one and another and another.

Reason #111
I love the way your heart plays my favorite melody. <3 -J

Reason #408
I love the way you blush when I kiss your forehead. <3 -J

Reason #1
I love you because you're you. <3 -J

Reason #245
I love how loyal you are to me. <3 -J

Reason #124
I love the way you make me smile without even doing anything. <3 -J

Reason #77
I love the way respect the decisions I make. <3 -J

Reason #45
I love the way your eyes sparkle when going shopping. <3 -J

Reason #28
I love the way you roll your eyes. <3 -J

Reason #500
I love you because I love you. Thank you for marrying me babe. <3 -J

"Idiot!" Kibum said, tears pooling in his eyes. "You're such an idiot Jjong!"

"Oh, hi Bummie," Kibum heard Jonghyun called. "I see that you have read some," he chuckled as he sat on their bed.

Kibum glared at Jonghyun from the floor and threw some of the confetti at him.

"Ya! Don't you like it?" Jonghyun pouted. "I worked on it the whole week, though."

"You're an idiot," Kibum told him. "Really, how many reasons are there?"

Jonghyun smiled at him like the lovesick puppy he is. "A thousand? It's still not enough, though" he told him.

Kibum let out a sigh. "And you're expecting me to read all those?" Kibum asked him.

Jonghyun nodded slowly with a sheepish grin.

"Really?" Kibum asked again.

"Uhm?" Jonghyun gulped. "Yeah?" he answered nervously. "You don't like it?"

Kibum shook his head and smiled at him. "I do," he answered. "But it's too many"

"It's  still not enough," Jonghyun told him and went to sit next to Kibum on the floor. "The reasons why I love you can't be counted." he told him as he pulled the younger to sit on his lap and hug him from the back, his chin resting on the younger's shoulder. "But one thing is for sure, I love you because you're Kim Kibum." he told him softly.

Kibum blushed and smiled. "Thank you Jjong. For everything," he said as he looked behind at Jonghyun.

"Happy anniversary babe." Jonghyun greeted as he stole a chaste kiss from on Kibum's lips making Kibum frown.

"Ya! you can't just kiss me like that!" he complained.

"Huh? Why?" Jonghyun asked, confused.

"Morning breath!" Kibum told him.

Jonghyun burst into laughter. "There's one more thing I love," he said.

"What?"

"Your morning breath," he told him and surprised Kibum with another kiss.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

Their relationship got even better as time goes by, a lot of their friends envy them saying that they're too perfect for each other. On their second anniversary, they had a simple celebration outside the country.And that was Kibum's surprise for the older, an out of the country get away since his husband seems to be getting too stress with work, he planned on giving him a break even for a short while. Kibum threatened Jonghyun that if he ever planned any surprise again, he'll be going by himself and leave Jonghyun behind. It's not because he's tired of those surprises but Kibum doesn't want Jonghyun to feel that he's obligated to do it every time. Kibum also wants to do something for Jonghyun but Jonghyun always beats him first. He needs to do his part as a husband too.

Their trip was amazing, more like another honeymoon for the both of them, the get to spend more time with each other and catch up with the lost ones.

They seem to love each other more every day. The sparkle in each other's eyes whenever they see each other and when together is something that no one can't take away from them.

But even with their almost perfect relationship, the two can't escape with problems that come with marriage. It's natural, yes. In every marriage, there will be a time where conflicts between the two partners will happen. Where misunderstandings and different arguments will arise.

And that's the problem now, the two didn't know how and when it all started. On the day of their third anniversary or maybe even before that and it's been like hell living together now. The love seems to fade away. They might have gotten too familiar with each other that it became suffocating. But on the other end, longing for each other is there. They just can't seem to figure out how to come back to the way they used to be.

"I want a divorce." Jonghyun heard Kibum said the moment he stepped inside their room. "I'm tired Jjong. We can't continue living like this."

Jonghyun just continued walking, not minding Kibum and grabbed his pajamas, getting ready for bed.

"I'm serious," Kibum said sternly.

"I'm tired Bum. Let's just talk about this tomorrow." Jonghyun said monotone.

Kibum's blood begun to boil. It's times like this he hates. Jonghyun always wants to end the conversation right away. "A divorce Jonghyun. I want a divorce. I'm not joking about this. This is a serious matter and you want to talk about it tomorrow?"

"Why would you want that?" Jonghyun asked him this time, tone still as it is.

"Because of you!" Kibum shouted. "I don't know how, when, where it happened but you suddenly changed! You're not the Jonghyun I know, you're not my best friend. You're not my husband anymore!"

Jonghyun let out a sigh. "I'm sleeping." he just said. "I haven't been here for a week and this is what you're telling me? Good night Kibum," he added as he lied down on his side of the bed and closed his eyes.

Kibum wanted to shout. He wanted to cry. How did they end up like this? Is this their happily ever after? More like, happily never after.

"Oh, and my answer is no." Jonghyun suddenly said and shifted on the side. "I can't, we can't." he added just when he heard a loud bang from the door meaning that Kibum left the room. The tear that rolled down Jonghyun's cheeks unnoticed.

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

Kibum was waiting for Jonghyun to come home, all dressed and ready for that date that Jonghyun promised him. Jonghyun told him that they'll be watching that movie that Kibum keeps on telling him and will be dining out at Kibum's favorite Italian restaurant. He told Kibum to get ready and that he'll be picking him up at six so Kibum prepared himself early.

Kibum waited patiently for Jonghyun until the clock strikes at six. He's excited, not only to watch the movie but because it's a date with his husband and it's been a while since they last had one. Fifteen minutes passed but Jonghyun still hasn't arrived. It's weird though since he's always on time but Kibum just thought that maybe Jonghyun was caught in a traffic so he just let it slide and waited some more, he waited and waited and waited until the clock strikes at ten in the evening. That's when he concluded that Jonghyun won't be coming anymore.

Kibum let out a sigh and got changed, thinking that Jonghyun might have some important work to do.They have their lifetime to have dates, though.

Kibum stayed up all night to wait for Jonghyun to come but the older didn't come home that night. The next day, Kibum woke up on their bed, he didn't remember going to their room so it must have been Jonghyun so he got up and went to search for him. He found Jonghyun in the kitchen preparing which Kibum assume is their breakfast.

"Morning babe!" Jonghyun greeted him with a smile. "Brunch?" he asked.

"What time is it?" Kibum asked him as he rubbed sleep out of him.

"Almost 12." Jonghyun said. "Did you stayed up all night?" he asked him.

Kibum nodded and went to sit on the chair in their island table.

"Sorry." Jonghyun apologized.

"Something came up?" Kibum asked him.

It took a while for Jonghyun to answer until he nodded in the end.

"Why didn't you call?" Kibum asked him again.

"Sorry." Was all he got as a reply.

"You gotta make it up to me Jjong." Kibum teased as Jonghyun put a plate of pancakes in front of his husband.

"I will," he said as he kissed Kibum's forehead.

"Pancakes? For lunch?" Kibum teased.

"It's brunch, so it's still somewhat a breakfast Bummie." Jonghyun defended.

Kibum rolled his eyes but started to dig in.

"I love you." Jonghyun suddenly said.

"Ya! What's with that?" Kibum asked him while munching on his pancake.

"Nothing, I just want to let you know." Jonghyun smiled. "I love you, always remember that, no matter what," he said again.

"Stop being cheesy. You're lucky that I love you too." Kibum said back with a warm smile.

"I love you."

And those I love you's was the last time they said it to one another. They made plans, but Jonghyun always made Kibum wait. He did not appear on any of those plans they made. Jonghyun didn't even come home often. He always tells Kibum that he has a lot of work and will be staying at their Onew-hyung's place since it's just near his workplace. They rarely meet each other. Even on the days that they planned to go out with their friends, Jonghyun wasn't there and when he's home, he always gives Kibum a cold shoulder. They didn't even have that long talks they always had to catch up all Kibum heard from him was yes, no, I'm tired, good night and all those simple answers. Kibum tried to understand him because he knows how tiring work for Jonghyun can be at times. He's not just a songwriter and composer, he also trains those idols of the company's he's working for.

He tried. God knows how much he tried to understand Jonghyun's sudden change but the fact that he even forgot their third anniversary is way too much. How? Knowing Jonghyun all his life, he's not someone who'll forget that special date. Especially since it's their anniversary. It's not like he's expecting the usual surprise he always gave him, but it's their special day for goodness sake. Kibum waited for him all day and even prepared something for them to celebrate but Jonghyun didn't come home. He called his Onew-hyung to ask if Jonghyun was there but the older didn't know where the other was. He even called Minho but had the same answer.

Two days after their anniversary, Jonghyun came home drunk in the middle of the day. Kibum got home early from work that day because of his migraine and got surprised when he saw Jonghyun sprawled on the floor. He quickly helped Jonghyun up and put him to bed.

That evening, Jonghyun woke up with a headache due to him being drunk. He got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and saw Kibum there, with his laptop on the table, some papers, and some snacks.

"You're awake," Kibum said without looking away from the screen.

"Hmm." Jonghyun hummed as he opened the fridge.

"I made some soup, it can help you sober up," Kibum told him.

"Thanks."

Kibum let out a sigh and stopped what he's currently doing. "Jjong?" he called.

Jonghyun looked at him while gulping his water.

"It was our anniversary the other day." he said softly.

"And?" Jonghyun said as he put down his glass.

Kibum felt like crying the moment he heard that, that's it? That's all he can say? And? "Nevermind." he just said, tears already pooling in the brim of his eyes.

"I'm ordering pizza." Jonghyun told him but Kibum just stood up from his seat and went to the bathroom.

Their relationship keeps on getting bad. Love seems to be not there anymore. Jonghyun is not the same warm hearted person Kibum knew. He seems to be a different person. Whenever the two see each other, their simple talks always turns to heated arguments. It's either Kibum or Jonghyun who'll leave the place, but mostly, it's Jonghyun. Broken. Everything's broken. They're relationship's broken as well as their hearts.

There goes their happily ever after.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

Kibum drove fast. He doesn't care about the rules anymore. He doesn't care if he'll get into an accident. He needs to cool his head off. He drove fast without even noticing that he's heading to his Onew-hyung's place. It has become a habit. He knew Jonghyun stays at his place if he's not home, but he can't go to Minho and Taemin's place. He don't want to inconvinnience them. And his Onew-hyung is the only person who understands him.

He put his car on a stop in front of his hyung's place and got out of the car. He fished his phone in his pocket and called the older who picked up after a few rings.

"Hello?" he heard Onew's sleepy voice.

"Hyung." Kibum sobbed.

"Kibum what's the matter?" he heard Onew asked worriedly.

"Hyung." Kibum called again.

"Hey, hey calm down Kibum." Onew cooed. "Where are you?"

Kibum continued crying. He's lost for words. There's a lot of things he wanted to tell his hyung but he doesn't know where to start.

"Kibum where are you?" Onew asked again just the moment he opened his door, and to his surprise, he saw Kibum sitting right there. "Oh my god Kibum! What happened to you?" he asked seeing Kibums state, eyes all red because of crying, hair all messy.

"Hyung. I can't. I'm tired. How did we even end up like this?" Kibum asked him.

Onew let out a sigh. He helped Kibum up and they entered his apartment. "Aigoo. So it has come to this," he mumbled and let Kibum sit on the sofa.

"I love him hyung. I love him so much but he changed. Jonghyun changed." Kibum continued. "I said that I'll accept him whatever it takes but this is too much hyung. It hurts."

"Sssshh.." Onew tried to comfort him as he rubbed the younger's back. "It's okay Kibum.  It's okay."

"NO!" Kibum shouted. "It's not okay hyung! It seems like.. it seems like I'm a stranger to him! He.. he always gives me a cold shoulder. He's not even home.. he.. he rarely comes home. What the hell is in this place that he's always here and not home? Tell me hyung! tell me!!"

Onew hugged Kibum, still trying to calm him down. "He even forgot our anniversary hyung. It hurts.. so much.."

"I know. I know." Onew said, still trying to calm him down.

Kibum held onto Onew as if his life depended on him. "I miss him hyung. I miss Jonghyun.. I love him.. I really love him so much.."

Kibum cried all night until he fell asleep and Onew stayed there and tried to comfort Kibum whose like a little brother to him. He's mad at Jonghyun for making Kibum feel this but he can't because he knows that the other is suffering as well. He knows the reason behind all this and he just wants it all to end. He can't bare to see his friends being broken like this.

Once he tucked Kibum to bed, Onew decided to call Jonghyun. The latter picked up right on the first ring.

"Hyung." Jonghyun answered on the other end.

"He's here. Sleeping." Onew informed.

"That's a relief." he heard Jonghyun said. "Please take care of him hyung. Please."

"What happened Jonghyun?" he asked. "Kibum was crying all night. He actually fell asleep while into it. Do you even realize how hurt Kibum is right now?"

There was silence on the other end. "I know." he heard Jonghyun sobbed. "And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry hyung."

"Can't there be any other way?" Onew asked him.

"I'm still trying to find a solution for this. And I'll prove that it's not.."

"I believe you Jonghyun. But please don't hurt Kibum more." Onew cuts in not letting him finish.

"I'm hurting too hyung. I am too," he said. "He told me.. Kibum told me he wants it.."

"Want what?" Onew asked.

"He said.. that he.. that he wants a divorce hyung,"

Onew got surprised and looked at Kibum whose sleeping on his bed. He let out a sigh. This can't happen. Not to them. Kibum must have just said it without thinking. He heard Jonghyun cried on the other end. It hurts him too. Seeing them like this.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow. Just go to bed and get some rest too Jonghyun." he ordered him and ended the call.

 

"I love you Bummie!" Jonghyun said as he hugged Kibum from the back though the younger's a bit taller than him, he still managed to rest his chin on the younger's shoulder as he wrapped his arms tightly.

The two were on the beach, watching the sun setting. It feels warm. Kibum loves this. Jonghyun feels so warm.

"I love you too Jjong." Kibum said back.

"I love you." Kibum said in his sleep.

Onew let out a sigh. It's obvious. Kibum's dreaming about Jonghyun. He wiped the tear that rolled down on the younger's face. If only he can tell Kibum everything, but he promised Jonghyun not to. And he's not in the position to tell it anyway.

Onew gently shakes Kibum, waking him up. The younger slowly stirred awake. Finding it a bit hard to open his eyes since he cried the whole night.

"Morning Kibum!" Onew greeted him with a smile.

"Morning hyung!" Kibum greeted back as he sat up on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Okay? I guess?" Kibum answered. "I'm sorry about last night hyung." Kibum apologized, eyes on his hands.

"It's okay. Go and wash up, breakfast is ready. We also need to talk." he told the younger who nodded in response and left him.

Kibum did as Onew said and went out the moment he's done. He went to the older's kitchen and sat down on the chair in front of the older.

"Kibum." Onew called since Kibum kept on looking down as if avoiding his gaze.

"Yeah?" Kibum asked eyes fix on his plate.

"Are you okay now?" Onew asked him.

Kibum didn't answer but Onew waited until he did.

"I don't know."

"Can I ask you a question?" Onew asked.

"You're already asking." Kibum tried to lighten up.

"Kibum!"

"Go on hyung." he said softly.

"You still love him?" Onew started.

"Everyone knows that."

"Why ask for a divorce?"

"I just.." Kibum tried to think for a reason. Why did he even said that in the first place? "How'd you know? Did I.."

"He did." Onew cut him off.

Kibum got surprised. When did they talk? "Oh, so he did."

"Are you sure about it already?" Onew asked him seriously.

"No," Kibum answered softly.

"Why did you said it?"

"I'm tired hyung." Kibum said softly. "I told you. I'm tired. He's been like that for how many months? Five? Seven? It's almost a year now. I can't handle it anymore hyung. We can't continue being like this with each other." he told the older, holding back his tears.

"But. what if.."

"Hyung, I love him, I can tell you that for a million times but I'm also a human. I get hurt and tired too." Kibum cut him off. "I know I'll regret it but I think it's for the best. The best for us both," he added.

"Do you even know why or how things turn out this way?" Onew asked him.

"He won't tell me. And I'm tired asking." Kibum said and he stood up from his seat. "Thank you for letting me stay hyung. Jonghyun must have gone to work by now so I guess I'll go home now."

"He has his own reason Kibum," Onew said stopping Kibum.

"It's too late. I don't want to hear it anymore hyung. You know something right? Yeah. You definitely know something, but I'm not interested anymore hyung. I've made up my mind." he told the older. He didn't really mean it but tired. That's all Kibum could think about. He's tired.

 

 

"Hyung!" Jonghyun called as he entered Onew's apartment. "I'm staying over," he said as he put his things down and sits on the couch.

"Go home Jonghyun," Onew said as he entered the living room seeing Jonghyun sitting on the couch, looking at nowhere in particular. "You look like a zombie." he told him.

"Can't" Jonghyun answered him as he took his jacket off. "Kibum's mad at me."

"It's almost a year since he got mad. You should have gotten used to it." Onew tried to joke.

"Not funny hyung." Jonghyun said and looked at Onew. "Did he sleep well last night?" he asked.

Onew shrugged. "He talked in his sleep. He's calling out for you and he said that he loves you."

Jonghyun sighed. "I'm so sorry that this is happening hyung. I'm so sorry for hurting him."

"You should be sorry!" Onew told him. "So hurry up and find a way so you won't be saying that you're not worth his love okay? This is taking too long. Way too long."

"Thank you hyung for understanding."

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

Onew rushed into Jonghyun's office the moment he heard Kibum cried on the phone. He knows that the two were currently having problems but making Kibum cry is definitely something serious. How could Jonghyun do this to him? He promised him that he won't hurt Kibum in any ways.

The doors flew open because of Onew's anger and the moment he saw Jonghyun behind his desk, all he can see is black. He immediately punched Jonghyun square on the face.

"How could you! Huh? How could you Jonghyun!" he said angrily as he gripped the younger's collar, ready to punch him again. "You promised that you won't make Kibum cry! You promised Jonghyun!" *punch* "And now he's crying because of you. He's hurting do you know that?" *punch* "How could you do this to him? You know that Kibum is someone like a brother to me!" *punch*

Onew kept on punching Jonghyun but Jonghyun didn't fight back. He deserves it. He deserves all the punched Onew will give. He deserves to die after doing this to Kibum.

"You bastard!" Onew hissed. "You're just taking it all without fighting back huh?" he said as he raised his fist in the air to punch him again but stopped once Jonghyun speaks up.

"I deserve it hyung." Jonghyun said, tears streaming down his face. "I deserve to die even," he added.

Onew tried to calm down and loosened his grip.

"I deserve to die after doing all those to Kibum. I promised everyone that I won't hurt him but I already did. And what's worst hyung? I did something really wrong. I don't deserve him. He doesn't deserve a trash like me." he cried out.

Onew pushed Jonghyun on his chair, anger still in him but he seems to need to know something. "Tell me then," he said intimidatingly.

"I.. I.." Jonghyun tried to form his words but it seems like it's running away from him.

"Just get on with it Jonghyun! We don't have forever." Onew hissed.

"I'm so sorry hyung." Jonghyun cried. "I.. Someone.. She.."

Onew's anger rose again once he heard the word she. "I'm waiting!"

"Someone told me that s..she's pregnant, and that I.. I'm t..the father," Jonghyun said and burst out into crying.

Onew got surprised because Jonghyun is not that kind of person and he knows that he can't and won't do that to Kibum. "Are you sure about it?" Onew asked him.

"I don't know hyung. I don't know. And they.. they're blackmailing me about it."

"Did you sleep with that woman?" Onew asked him.

"I don't know. I can't remember. I just woke up one day in a motel with that woman next to me." Jonghyun explained to him.

Onew took a deep breath and sigh. How can this be happening? "Are you certain about it?"

"I can't remember sleeping with her hyung. You know I can't do that to Kibum." Jonghyun told him with a sob. "But they.. they're telling me that they got proof. They got pictures about that night and if.. if.."

"If what Jonghyun?" Onew asked.

"If I didn't do what she told me, they.. they'll send the pictures to Kibum and tell him that she's pregnant." Jonghyun said shaking. "I can't let that happen. Kibum would get hurt."

Onew pinched the bridge of his nose and let out another sigh. "But you're hurting him right now Jonghyun, don't you know that?"

"I know. And I'm hurting much more hyung." Jonghyun said. "But I don't want him to know until I confirm it. I can't let him know about it."

"Confirm about what?"

"That child. I'll prove that it's not mine hyung. Nothing happened to us. I know it." Jonghyun explained to him. "I'll prove that I'm worthy of Kibum's love."

"Can't you do that without hurting him?" Onew asked him.

"This is the only way I can think of hyung. I'm sorry." Jonghyun apologized. "Can you.. help me?"

Onew thought for a moment.

"I promise you hyung. It's not mine, once the she gave birth to that child, I'll run a DNA test and all. I just.. need to wait." he explained.

"Okay," Onew said. "I'll help you," he said to make it clear. "But, once you got your answers, you need to explain all this to Kibum."

"I will hyung. I will."

Since that day, Onew tried to understand Jonghyun's part. He even let Jonghyun stay at his place whenever that woman asks something out of Jonghyun. He trusts Jonghyun that's why he's doing this. He knows himself that the latter is too loyal to Kibum. If it's legal to kill someone, that woman could have been dead by now. He's not just blackmailing Jonghyun. He's using him too. He has s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter