2 World : Begin I

2 WORLD

25th December 2016

 

A snowy night froze the Apgujeong street and the whole residents of Gangnam. Plenty of homosapiens walked by the roadside with counted cars drove on the slippery snowy road.

 

Today was a Christmas Day, the day when I chose to hibernate myself in my new favorite place after my house. Kokoro Café. That café which is owned by born rich Thai guy named Nichkhun. The café was located at the very isolated place of Gangnam area. Despite of that, the café itself was very attractive. The first and second floor’s interior designs were mystic, fascinating and beautiful. The color theme for the cafe was black and white which 1st and 2nd floor represented respectively.

 

The most interesting about this café was the role play of the barista. Each floor had two special barista which provided different kind of coffee to the lovely customers. We could have special made white coffee from the 1st floor which was covered by all the white tiles and decorations. Vice versa, the 2nd floor was usually hates by lygophobia. The aroma of the black coffee surrounded the darkness around and gave some chills on human brain.

 

The two special barista were born gifted and they mastered each of the coffee grains’ character existed. Wooyoung, the cute young boy was the barista who made the white coffee meanwhile, Junho, the passionate one with the most beautiful eye smile was the barista in the 2nd floor. Both of them look exactly like a twin with a different character. But no! They were just a cute pair of buddy who lives together in a cheap rented room located on a rooftop of basic Korean grocery store.

 

This was actually my 3rd times stepped into the Kokoro Café, but I looked comfortable enough for a person who rarely went outside for a sip of coffee. I still remembered my 1st time came here, because of Nichkhun, the owner of the café invited me for a treat after he ended up the whole process of his treatment with me. What a nice guy! The 2nd time I came here was because of Junho, my patient, who insisted to treat me his new recipe of the black coffee he just made.

 

“Hey what’s up Minjun! How are you doing?” greeted Khun suddenly from behind.

“Hey Boss! I’m just fine. Like usual.” I greeted him with a smile.

“So tell me in the 1st place why you are here today?” Khun winked try to provoke me.

“No. I just miss you Khun. And don’t make that face and pretend that you don’t have any idea at all.” I chuckled and try to protest.

“Come on Dr. Minjun. Don’t tell me you stop by just because you miss him.” Khun pointed his little finger toward Junho who was busy made a coffee for another customer who just came in.

“Stop it Mr. CEO! I’m here to invite him somewhere.” Minjun showed a golden black invitation card with big nice alphabets written fashion show week.

“Wao I thought it’s a wedding card.” Khun naturally sipped his coffee before he threw his smirk.

“Its not Khun! Its not! And please don’t make it too obvious. I just not ready to confess anything to him yet. He is my patient. I am his psychiatrist. I just don’t want to ruin the situation.” I begged.

“Until when?” The question I left unanswered.

 

Until when? Yes until when would I keep everything inside? Honestly, I started to realize that I’ve fallen in love with a guy named Lee Junho a few weeks ago. However, it already had been 5 months since I became his psychiatrist. Junho had improved a lot since the 1st day he came to me. That poor little pie had been suffered from trichophilia. Only a few percent of population suffered from this disease which obviously difficult for a person to live with this kind of odd philia.

 

Trichophilia is a partialism in which a person sees hair most commonly head hair as particularly  and ually arousing. For a Junho case, he couldnt control himself to be aroused everytime he saw, touched, smelled  or even thought about hair all the times. How do i treated him? I treated Junho with two different methods.  The 1st one was Cognitive Behavioural Theraphy (CBT) which usually known as ‘Talking Theraphy’ and for the 2nd one was ic Reconditioning.

 

For the CBT treatment, I changed the way he thought and behaved. Meanwhile, for the ic Reconditioning which was actually started in 1970’s, I presented him one fluffy fur softball made by water crystal gel with a small golf size for him as exchanged with the hair. He once told me that this ball sometimes helped him e when he focused and concentrated toward this little object. Yes thats my point. Obviously i hate the idea of the softball made him e.

 

Night, on the rooftop.

 

“Wooyoung-ah, here for you.” Junho showed the invitation card he recieved just now.

“Don’t tell me you dont want to attend, Junho-ya!” Wooyoung a little worry but still accepted the card and admired at the pretty design on the card.

“I already had one. Chansung gave me yesterday when we met.” Junho showed another card which look exactly like the one in Wooyoung’s hand.

“But i dont want to go. You know right, i hate some kind of event like this. Like i just need to sit there, with a very disturbing flash light, staring at every boring model walking and this just wasting a lot of my precious quality time.” Wooyoung speeched.

“Yes i know. But you know right, i wont go if you wont.” Junho exclaimed.

“But wait, it’s not the 1st time you got the invitation card to the fashion show. I know Chan had invited you a lot before but you refused every time. And what’s going on right now Junho? Eyyy come on! Don’t tell me your strong great wall of china had been break in by that...” Wooyoung provoked.

“No. Did u listen what i said just now? I WONT GO IF YOU WONT!” Junho pouted before rushed himself into the house and slammed the door.

“Ya! Ya! Junho-ya! Wait for me! I am going. Ok. I am going!” Wooyoung chased Junho behind.

“Go away!” Junho pretended to be angry and keep pouted.

“Achuchu..Achuchu..Stop sulking. I promise i’ll keep accompany you every where you go Junho-ya!” Wooyoung wiggled his body leaned against Junho.

“Stop it! Go away!” Junho ran again and they started played ran and chase again and again.

 

Behind the scene.

 

Every one was busy walked back and forth, went here and there, brought some props for the stage. This little room was so crowded with staffs and a few of models. I brought myself sat on an empty chair next to the one tall good look guy named Taecyeon.  It had been few years since he worked with me and he will always looked stunning and handsome in his way. Thats why he would always be my favorite model that i love to work with.

 

“So babe, can i skip the rehearsal?” He requested.

“No, Taec! You shouldnt!” I stated.

“But you know, that i am not new anymore, to do this kind of tiring thing.” Taec exclaimed.

“Because you are not new anymore, so that you must know the importance of doing a rehearsal, Mr. Ok Taecyeon. Isnt?” I asked deeply wished he wouldnt asked for something back as to follow my command.  

“Well. You know right. After rehearsal. Wait for me.” He smirked evil.

“Where?” I asked again.

“Behind...” He stopped.

“Behind where?” I started to annoy.

“Behind the curtain. Inside that changing room!” He smirked again before rushed  for a rehearsal.   

 

The room still crowded and even the amount of people inside here increased due to the event that almost started in a 30 minutes. From far i could see my another model, Chansung who currently worked for me almost a few months ago. Eventhough he couldnt be compared with Taecyeon, but still he looked somewhat attractive for a man within his age. I am especially surprised when the 1st time i saw Junho and him hangout together before i knew they were childhood friend.

 

“Hey! Dont forget. You owe me, Kim Minjun!” Taecyeon came from nowhere startled me. He casually pulled my hand and pushed me inside one of the empty changing room. With a very little space which obviously he conquered it, i had to squeeze my body against the wall. He came nearer until i could smell his breathe. That cold mint breathe he had that i somewhat liked it. 

“But...in 30 minutes...” Before I could continue my words, he desparately bited my left neck like he was eating his meal that he longing for a long time. I could felt his chill breathe from his nostril that somehow without i realized got me aroused. I knew i need to control myself. Its not like we both would go wet in pants walked on the stage. And one more thing that i need to keep my reputation too as a fashion designer. Reputation wasnt easy to build, difficult to keep but much more easier to be collapsed.

“5 more minutes. You owe me 30 minutes rehearsal. And i just asked 10 minutes for what you owed me. Am i kind enough?” He smirked before continued kissed my sharp jawline went to my right neck and desperately bited it again with no mercy at all. His naughty hand slipped into my loose shirt and started to harrass my nips down to my abs before someone knocked the door. We parted ourselves.

 

Minjun’s house

 

On Monday, early in the morning, someone had pressed the door bell right after I finished bathed. With a fancy but comfortable baththrobe, i rushed to the door as i knew exactly the guest that came. With my still wet hair, I invited him inside with a smile and a small hug. The person’s scents was always my favourite one. He smelled elegant and classic with a Giorgio Armani’s men's fragrance that became a timeless reference, the quintessence of the Armani style which i also fallen in love with.

 

“Hey i thought you will be late today?” I started the conversation.

“No. Nichkhun closed the cafe yesterday night and i am off today.” He gave reason.

“I heard you came with Wooyoung yesterday?” I tried to not sound too jealous.

“Yes. He got extra passes too.” I didnt know either he’s realized that he shouldnt lie to me or he himself didnt noticed that obviously i would know since Chansung who gave another pass for the fashion show to him was actually my person, my model.

“Oh really? Good then.” I tried to not make him annoyed or embarassed for his cute white lies.

“Anyway, since you came here too early than i expected, can u help me with one thing?” i asked.

“What is it?” He asked me back while his eyes still trailed to my expose collarbone.

I left him on that black comfy couch before i came back with another white small towel in my hands.

“Dry my hair, Junho-ya!” I requested while passed him the towel.

“But..” Before he continued his word, I positioned myself with my back faced him.

“Just do it! Assumed it as a treatment too.” I stated.

It took him a few minutes before i felt fingers caressed my half wet hair softly. 

“Can i really do that?” He asked hesitated.

“More than anything.” I smiled and deep inside i wish he would do more than he should.

 

Yes he really did. He closed his face toward my head until i could felt his hot breathe chilled my nape. He started ruffled my soft brown hair and smelled it like i am his delicous meal. It sound so lustful and endearing. I love it somehow. I missed it somehow. I needed it. It just i couldnt told him that i needed him, every pieces of him touched every pieces of me. I didnt care if he got aroused because i’ve never questioned my uality especially when i was with him. A guy, called Lee Junho.

 

If i could separated my world for two, i would gave one to HIM and another one for US. But what disturbed my mind the most, was the WORLD itself. Am i myself owned my own world? No. I had live traumatically. Badly. Sad and hurtful. Have you ever fallen love with the same person yet a different person? Yes. I’ve met someone before, who looks, behaved and had the same phillia. Just like him. Yet, both of them were a different homosapiens. But one of them should die in other for me to live!