Freckled fate 01

Ugly freckles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Somi ah-"

"Appa...? Eomma? Is it really you-" The little girl ran towards both of the figure infront of her and hugged them tightly, "Appa eomma it really is you!!!"

"Where have you been? Why did you leave me alone-" the little girl cried while the man and woman only kept quiet, having her in their embrace.

"Forgive us Somi ah, but we have to go now. Take good care of yourself, arraseo?" Both the man and the woman stood up and walked. They then disappear out of nowhere.

"A-appa....eo-eomma...where are you going? Don't leave me again-" the little girl tried to run but a fire appeared out of nowhere, causing the roof to fall, piece by piece. The little girl fell down and looked around in panic. There was smoke everywhere. She couldn't spot anything with that poor vision of hers and began crying for help.

"Appa- eomma-" 

Somi opened her eyes, feeling startled. She was drenched in sweat. She sat upright and looked at her surrounding. 

Ah....it's my room. 

She wiped off the sweat on her forehead and around her neck and stared at the empty room, only with a few boxes where she left at a corner the night before. She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. She opened the faucet and splashed her face with ice cold water running through the faucet.

It was the same dream again.....what were they trying to tell me? Was it a hint or something? 

Somi looked at her reflection in the mirror, feeling fru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter