Final

You're Missing Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona feels sneaky hands tickling her sides and she gasps in surprise from being awakened from her sleep. She tumbles out of bed in order to escape the attack with her arms flailing in the air to break her fall. When she lands on her back, she glares up at the kid clapping her hands in amusement whilst sporting a wide grin on their face. The frown on her face immediately disappears and she sighs, standing up and ruffling the intruder’s hair.

 

“Taeyeon Unnie, why can’t you wake me up like how everyone else does?” Yoona asks, crossing her arms in front of her to show the other person she’s serious. The pout adorned on the other person’s face almost makes her regret asking her question.

 

“But where’s the fun in that?” the kid leader whines, reaching upwards to pinch at Yoona’s cheeks. The taller girl internally gushes at Taeyeon’s concentrated face but tries to stop the smile from appearing. She bites her lips and removes her friend’s hands.

 

“Okay Taeng, I’m awake now,” Yoona responds, reaching forwards to the older woman’s hair. Taeyeon makes a purring sound of approval that elicits a warm bubbly feeling in the younger woman’s stomach.

 

She distracts herself from the sound by flickering her gaze towards the clock on her bedside table, her eyes widening at the digits on the device.

 

“You woke me up at eight in the morning just for this?” She shrieks, her face forming a frown as she points her finger towards Taeyeon’s baby cheeks and pokes them. Repeatedly.

 

Taeyeon just pokes her tongue out and flashes her a toothy grin before heading off towards the door. Yoona almost sighs in relief when she notices that the leader still hasn’t left her room yet. In fact, she cutely scrunches up her face in contemplation before deciding to face the younger member with a cheeky smile on her face.

 

“By the way Yoona, you’re missing something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

The girl hesitates by the door with half her body inside the bedroom and the other half in the hallway. She her head to both sides of the empty hallway, before whispering loud enough for Yoona to catch her words.

 

“You’re not wearing a bra,” Taeyeon smirks before closing the door and dashing away before Yoona has time to register her words and chase her. She counts to five before Yoona’s thunderous voice resonates throughout the dorm and Taeyeon’s unwomanly cackle follows after.

 

“Kim Taeyeon!”

 

It’s so loud that even Jessica, the sleeping log of the group, somehow manages to wake up and holler back at the two to quiet down.

 

 

 

When her schedule for the day is finally over, she hurries her manager to drive her back to the dorms. It’s been a rough day at the photoshoot and she seriously needs to rest her eyes; the brightness of the studio lights and the flashes from the camera have taken a toll on her.

 

She expects the dorm to be silent and all the members to be asleep.

 

What she doesn’t expect is a hiding midget on the other side who pounces on her as soon as she opens the door.

 

“Taeng!” Yoona hushes, desperately trying to hold the older woman whilst balancing her handbag on her arm. She’s greeted with laughter before the culprit removes herself and holds the door open for her to step through. Yoona scowls in response but it doesn’t remove the amused smile on Taeyeon’s face nor the dimple in her chin. Yoona struggles to maintain her annoyance but the blinding grin the kid leader flashes her only makes the task more difficult.

 

She crosses her arms and turns to face Taeyeon after the older woman has closed the front door.

 

“What are you doing awake?” She whispers, aware that the other members are probably sleeping. She doesn’t want to face the wrath of the ice princess at one am in the morning (Jessica had scared her and Taeyeon less the last time they caused a ruckus during sleeping times where she threatened to burn all their three peas in a pod and Rilakkuma merchandise, and she doesn’t need to experience that trauma again).

 

“You didn’t come home yet so I decided to welcome you home!” Taeyeon excitedly replies. Yoona resists the urge to face palm herself because of course, Taeyeon would find any excuse to stay up at night.

 

“Well I’m home now so you can go to sleep,” Yoona responds, slipping off her heels and placing them on the shoe rack. She makes her way towards her bedroom and turns the knob when a quiet “Yoong?” speaks back to her.

 

“Yes Taeng?” She asks, running a weary hand through her hair. She reminds herself to take a shower later after she wakes up.

 

“You’re missing something,” Taeyeon childishly says, adorably rubbing her eyes and fighting the urge to yawn. If it wasn’t for a long day at work, Yoona would have walked over and ruffled the older woman’s hair but she’s too tired to lift her hand up to Taeyeon’s head.

 

“What is it?”

 

Taeyeon beams at her with eyes closed and opens her arms, and Yoona immediately knows what she wants. Sighing, she makes her way over to the kid leader and falls into her embrace. A contented sigh in her ears lets her know that Taeyeon is satisfied.

 

They stand together in each other’s arms until Taeyeon lets out a loud yawn and lightly pushes Yoona away to cover .

 

“Sorry,” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter