My Shining Star

Destiny

“SHINee! SHINee! SHINee!”  The fans chanted like endlessly. 

“Salamat Philippines!”  Key exclaimed in his cute Korean accent which made the fans even more gaga, and there are even some who’s crying.

“Kamsahae” Taemin, Minho and Onew oppa bow their heads and thanked the audience and all their supporters. At the time I saw ‘My Star’ smile, I almost fell on my knees…thanks to my sister for helping me stay on my feet.

          “Thank you SHAWOLS!” Jonghyun then waves his hand but not saying goodbye rather like ‘see you again’.

“We love SHINee!”          “SHINee Hwaiting!!!”

The fans shouted, including me.

“Oppa Saranghae”

“Key oppa!” my sister called sobbing.

          The charisma of Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin’s overflowing. They overwhelm the fans just like me not only with their looks, talents and personality, there’s still something more… maybe there’s something magical in them that it’s too hard to explain.

Airport 5pm

          “Girls, come on cheer up! It’s okay. Maybe next time they come back... We’re going to see and meet them” Marianne said trying to cheer us up. But, I know that she herself was disappointed and sad because she wasn’t able to see Jonghyun-oppa up close.

-Moment of Silence-

(Car door slams shut)

          “Oppa…Onew Oppa” I mumbled then hugged the teddy bear that I’m supposed to give him.

          When, my sister starts poking me, which sooner turn into punches at my back.

“Are you going to stop or-“ I looked at my sister irritably.

“S-S-SHINee!” I turn to where my sister is po-point…ing and I learn that it is…

“O-Onew Oppa”

“Mworagoyo...waeyo” he muttered

Finally, someone nudge me, so I came back to my senses

          “Stand up! Why don’t you give it to him?” Marianne said.

I stand up then Aika, Jhaf and Marianne pushed me towards him who’s puzzled and looking at me and the teddy bear I’m holding. 

It took a few more steps and finally I got the courage…

          “Oppa, this’sss…for you” I stutter and hand the teddy bear to him then shyly glance at him…He’s really handsome. 

“Thank You” and smile

“Onew hurry up we’re going to be late” the man be side him said, and then they started walking. 

They weren’t really that far when

          “Onew oppa! You’re a star... My Shining Star!” I shouted, enough for him to hear 

I noticed that he stopped, but I never thought that

          “Thanks for this cute teddy bear” he said raising the bear I gave him

“..And thanks for making me your star … see you again”

 

♥♥♥There’s a smile on my face as I watched him leave and this happiness I’m feeling can’t be taken away by anyone.  I will definitely not forget the day I met Lee Jinki, Onew, my Prince Charming…or simply my Shining Star.

          And I’m hoping and I believe that we’ll eventually see each other again…well, who knows? 

 

My Shining Star 2010 beauy angel