End

I Would Do It For You (BTS VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note – There are only males in this world. No females.

 

 

“I am pregnant.”

“WHATT??!!!”, the glass almost slips from Jungkook’s hand as Taehyung, his partner tells him the shocking news.

“I am pregnant with your child, Jungkook”, Taehyung says with a blush on his face.

“How—how did that happen? We used protection, didn’t we?”, Jungkook still wasn’t able to comprehend what he had just heard.

Taehyung, surprised at Jungkook’s reaction couldn’t help but regret telling him that.

“Is there a problem with that?”, Taehyung asks, his heart clenching as he waits for the reply.

“AHhh”, Jungkook struggles, “Noo…?”, he wasn’t sure how he felt.

“HAHAHAHA”, Taehyung breaks out.

Jungkook looks at him with a furrowed eyes and confused expression. “What is it, love? Whats so funny?”

“AHAHA”, Taehyung laughs again. “I was just kidding, Kookie. You should have seen the look on your face!”

Jungkook took a deep breath when he heard that. Relieved, he went to Taehyung and flicked his forehead like they usually do whenever they were angry or annoyed with each other.

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook’s neck and pulled him closer for a hug.

“I know where you are at now”, Taehyung says, inhaling Jungkook’s body scent that he really likes.

“I am sorry for reacting like that”, Jungkook says, lifting Taehyung up and heading to their bedroom. Once they were inside, Jungkook slowly puts his partner down on the bed and squeezes together with him.

Taehyung gestures him to put the blanket over them with a pout which makes him look like a cute little child. Jungkook, unable to resist the cuteness, gets the blanket and puts it over Taehyungs body.

“Aren’t you getting inside?”, Taehyung asks, lifting the blanket and inviting Jungkook inside.

Jungkook was just looking at the ceiling and he shakes his head which makes Taehyung frown again, Jungkook loving all the facial expression he was getting to see from his beautiful partner. Taehyung scoots over to Jungkook and rests his head on the younger man’s chest, his head moving up and down with every breath Jungkook took. They stayed like that for a long time.

“Tae~”, Jungkook says, almost like a whisper and the other man just hums in reply.

“Were you disappointed?”, he asks.

“Disappointed? With what?”, Taehyung asks. His heart beating faster than normal.

“With how I reacted to the pregnancy news”, Jungkook says.

“Hmm, no no”, Taehyung says, laughing again. “I know you don’t want to have kids. I was just teasing you”, Taehyung’s eyes were very watery when he said that but Jungkook could not see it.

Jungkook rans his fingers through Taehyungs hair and gently massaged his scalps. Purring like a cat, Taehyung slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Jungkook pulled him closer in an embrace and kissed his forehead. He also went to sleep looking at the beautiful face that was just in front of him.

 

~3 months later~

“Love, I am home!!”, Taehyung flinches at the sound of Jungkook.

‘Why is he home so early?’, he thinks. Taehyung was supposed to do this without Jungkook knowing anything but it was too late.

“Love?”, Jungkook says, entering their bedroom. His eyes widen when he sees the mess in the room. Both of them were the neat type of people so Jungkook was shocked to see the condition of their bedroom.

“What’s going on?”, he shouts when he sees Taehyung sitting across a big suitcase filled with all his clothes. Taehyung looks back at him with an apologetic face. He quickly zips the suitcase and gets up.

“Yah-Taehyung, answer me. What’s going on?”, Jungkook said. He kind of knew where this was going.

Taehyung unable to answer, just pulls the suitcase but is stopped by a tight grip on his arm.

“Jungkook”, Taehyung finally looks at him. Jungkook looked really angry and he was not going to let it go by so easily. “Let’s break up.”

“Why?”, Jungkook feels betrayed. His eyes almost tearing, “Why, DAMN IT!! WHY??!!”.

He grabs Taehyungs shoulder with his hands and shakes him violently. “WHYY?!!”, he asks again.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been dating for more than 4 years now and this was the first time he had ever seen Jungkook like this. Jungkook was always the happy and nice type of guy and even if he was feeling down, he would never let people see it. But right now, it was different. He needed to know why the love of his life was leaving him without any reason.

Taehyung frees himself from Jungkooks tight grip. He sets his bag aside and stands firmly in front of his partner.

“Jungkook, I am tired.” It almost sounds like he really was. “I am sorry, Jungkook. I cannot go on like this anymore.”

“Why Taehyung?”, This time, he calmed himself. He did not want to scare him. “What are you tired of? Just yesterday, we had a lovely dinner with friends and you were very happy.”

Last night, they had met their friends, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi after almost a year. The six of them were all good friends since high school. Jin and Namjoon were married and had 2 kids. Same with Jimin and Yoongi but they had only 1 child.

“Taehyung?”, Jungkook can see his partner thinking about something. “Please tell me, I will make this work.”

“No, you cannot”, Taehyung says, tears falling slowly down his eyes.

“No no no, why are you crying?”, Jungkook starts wiping them away but Taehyung rejects his touch.

“I want to get married! With you”, Taehyung says, a lot louder than his usual voice. “I want to have your babies!”

When they had first started going out, Jungkook had already made sure to tell Taehyung that he wasn’t interested in getting married or having kids. That was one thing Taehyung could not deal with since he really loved kids and wanted to have his own but since he loved Jungkook more, he went along with it but after seeing his friends getting married and starting a family, he just envied them so much. The life he had wanted to live was being lived by others.

“But you don’t want these. That’s why it’s hard for me”, Taehyung says and Jungkook is unable to utter anything.

He gets his bag and drags it to the main door.

“Will you be happy if I let you go?”, Jungkook asks, so soft and quiet but Taehyung still managed to hear it. Taehyung nods but he knew that he would never be happy with anyone besides Jungkook.

“Kookie, I’m sorry! I really am.”, Taehyung opens the door and Jungkook’s heart sinks.

“I hope you find someone better than me who will give you the happiness you deserve”, with that, Taehyung leaves the place, the place he and Jungkook had searched so hard for, the place they had made so much memory in and the place they had fallen in love so many times with each other. It was like saying goodbye to all the good things.

Jungkook looks around the room. He is standing still like a statue. He really loves Taehyung but that was something he just could not give.

He finally walks around the room. He picked up the shirt Taehyung usually wore at home that was all ripped through out.

“You left your favourite shirt, dummy!”, he said as he fell on the bed and covered his watery eyes.

“I hope you find happiness too, love.”

 

~5 months later~

“Jeon Jungkook!”

“Yes boss?”, Jungkook politely gestured his boss to sit. “What is it, sir?”

“We need you to be the head of the project that will be starting next month.”

“Me? Why me, boss?”, Jungkook said, confused. Just 2 months ago, they had interviewed people for that position and Jungkook was one of the interviewers there.

“What happened to the guy we chose?”, he asked.

“He decided to leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter