1/1

The Sunshine Couple

Hoseok and Jimin were known to be the sunshine of BigHit high both were happy bees as well as social butterflies. They were both loved by all in school both teachers and students alike , knowing their long time crush on each other the whole schol shipped them as the 'sunshine couple' till the day seok-seok finally conessed his undying love to min-min for which jimin almost fainted on spot after gladly accepting the confession thereby the ship was rebuild as a cruise. It was over one week ,they finnaly were able to complete sensible sentences without shuttering.......they had their first fight.

Their fight was cased by a verry petty reason being Jiminie's adoration for Jungkook, well his love for kook was invetable as kookie resembled a lot to jimin's younger brother whom he dearly loved and missed but it also caused rumours that eventually reached hobie's ears like'how jimin loved kookie more that he loved hobie' causing hobie to burn in jelousy. Hoseok then went on to find jimin and confront him yet when he reached jiminie's drom to find both jimin and kook happily playing with each other...his jealousy couldn't be barred which in turn became rage overpowering his senses and the mere confrontation becoming ugly. Jimin  getting furious with each word spat by Hoseok, lashed out on him and ran off the place crying thats when finally hobie came back to his rational state to understand the situation he caused. The next day at school was chaos as everyone was worried about the sunshine couple, the surrounding became dull..the whole picture was depressing as both the sunshines dimmed . The said couple refused to cross path as both were upset and guilty of hurting each other. It was around the lunch breakjiminie started getting worried and decided to go and talk with hobie....after a bit of searching he did find him sitting alone glaring at the food with his infamous pout on ( ' ^ ' ) , jimin then took a minute to admire the cutie and snap a pic to make it last behore running up to the cute pony littering his face with kisses and then placing himself of hobie's lap and continuing his attack of pecks and delcaring the world's cutest horse to be HIS. This was more than enough to melt hobie and earn the mochi a shower of kisses.

The anger and misunderstanding long forgotten, they decided on ditching the schoolfor the rest of the day and having a sweet ice-cream date. <3