1/1

I'm Okay (Drabble)

 

 


He wakes up to the faint alarm he sets and proceeds to make his bed. He looks on his right and Leo is still in his deep sleep, calmly breathing like a little kitten. So he went out of the room, finding s but no one is awake.

“I’ll just make breakfast.”

And off he went to the kitchen, slowly starts making breakfast. He fetch a loaf of bread, putting them in the toaster, taking out 6 eggs from the fridge and grab the pan. He pour a little bit of oil, cracking one after another and soon the eggs are ready at the same time of the toast.

He fried some sausages and ham, pour 6 glasses of milk and take them to the dining table. He smiles when he saw Hyuk looking fresh.

“Hyung. Why?”

“Where is Hongbin?”

Hakyeon dodge the question and asks about Hongbin instead. Hyuk used to wake Hongbin up despite being Wonshik’s roommate, yeah you all know how hard it is to wake Wonshik up.

“Is he awake?”

“Yes.”

And quite a while later, Hongbin too pop out in front of him and he ushered them to go to the dining table.

“I’ll wake Wonshik and Jaehwan.”

He said and the maknae realize he didn’t mention Leo and both have that worried face.

“Are they fighting?”

Hongbin shrugs, went to sit on their assigned seat. Hyuk too follows and smiles when he saw the full table. It’s rare for them to wake up and have breakfast. They always need to rush out.

This year had been a hectic one. Too hectic and full of mess.

“Go and sit down.”

Both head turned to the voice of their leader and saw Ken walks to them still in his sleep wear. Hakyeon drags Ravi to the bathroom and soon smiles as he walks out.

“Hyung, Leo hyung?”

“Oh right.”

Hakyeon answered and sits down.

“Go and wake your hyung, Hyuk ah.”

“Why don’t you wake him hyung?”

Hongbin asks, eyes on the leader.

“I can of course.”

Said Hakyeon, chuckling.

“But I just want Hyuk to wake him up. Oh I forget the ketchup.”

“Something is wrong.”

Hyuk whispers and Ravi who had his eyes slightly open leans on Ken who was busy arranging the food.

“Don’t ask them anything. At least not during we eat.”

Said Ken and they nod. They don’t want to ruin the rare moment of them all sit and have breakfast together as well.

“Hakyeon hyung.”

Hakyeon who just come out from the kitchen with a bottle of ketchup raise his brow at Sanghyuk who was scratching his head.

“Yes Sanghyukkie?”

“Leo hyung is not eating.”

They all saw how Hakyeon face changed and turn into a smile the next second.

“Never mind kids. You guys eat up. I’ll see why is he not eating.”

They all waited, instead of eating when Hakyeon go inside the room. Ravi too had completely awake and was staring at the room.

“What do you think had happen?”

The always curious maknae asks to no one in particular and Jaehwan sighs.

“Maybe because of that issue.”

“Oh.”

Hongbin exclaimed and Ravi nods, agreeing.

“Do you think it’s true?”

“How long had we know each other? Of course no.”

“Arayo hyung. But.”

“Don’t assume anything. Let’s wait.”

*inside the room*

“Why aren’t you eating?”

Hakyeon asks softly. Leo shakes his head, hiding behind his knee.

“Don’t feel down. We all know what’s going on.”

“Hakyeon ah. I. They think that I.”

“Taekwoon ah. They will stop talking about it later on. Our fans know you. They know you won’t pick who you want as fans.”

Taekwoon is still hesitant so Hakyeon drags his hand and clasps them with his.

“And we know that you are mine.”

That succeeds in making Taekwoon broke into a relief smile.

“You are okay right?”

“Of course. I know about my Taekwoon.”

When they walk out wearing the same smile that they always have, the dongsaengs know that their worry is not relevant.

“Let’s dig in.”

Hakyeon announce and they eat in harmony again, with Taekwoom hand creep to find Hakyeon's under the table.

 

 


I need to mention that I wrote this out of my delusional mind.
Annyeong for now.

Love, Star