4 Years Later.

Terminal Illness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just one of those rare days when it was peaceful, Jessica was at a cafe, sitting right outside at one of the tables, enjoying the last of the summer weather, as it was starting to get colder. She picked up a Ceci maganize, one of her favorite maganizes, where she was trying to get a job. Fashion designing has always been a huge dream of hers since high school, where she was able to attend a fashion show for an arts and craft club that she was in.

"Hey!" a male's voice was heard from afar, continuously yelling, as it drew a lot closer and she looked back behind her, and notice that was Taecyeon coming up her way. A light smiled appeared almost immediately, as she set down her magazine on the table, and a waved. 

As he came up to her, panting a little as he was just jogging a bit; he didn't take a breath, and just quickly pressed his lips against hers, for the spare of the moment and soon pulled back. Taecyeon's lips formed a wide smile, while Jessica frowned from the sudden affection, to hide her shyness from the kiss just now. "Hey..! Why did you do that in public?!" she gently nudged at his side, and picked up her magazine and started to read.

A laughter released from his lips, and very gently, he ruffled her hair to where it wouldn't get messy. "I'll be back, I'm going to get a drink." he took off into the cafe, she smiled brightly thinking about the kiss, and buried her head back into the maganize.

Taecyeon and Jessica had known each other all throughout middle school, and all throughout High School. It was only then at their high school graduation that Taecyeon confessed to her. Jessica became very conflicted at the time, since they were going to different colleges that where in different cities. Taecyeon was going to an elite Universty, while Jessica was going to a Fashion University, that's when Taecyeon told her that she's more important to him than some Elite Universty, so he managed to get into a business universty that was just a couple miles from her.

He finally returned after a couple of minutes with his Latte, and sat down next to her, looking over the magazine, over her shoulder. She let out a soft sigh, and soon closed the magazine, and flopped it on the table, and looked over at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter