Chapter 13: Revenge.

Husband & Wife?

A/N: aye aye aye guess who's back! Lazy author, ArmyJungkookie!!! Today is another update, which I hope you enjoy~! 

 

 

Jaehyun POV

I am in the kitchen helping out for the 'party'. I grabbed the snacks out and placed them on the kitchen table. The other girls would be cleaning or trying to find a movie to watch. When I took out the soju bottles I started to think what would they do with them. I know you drink them but what would they do after? Have... NO! 

"Yah! Jaehyun, stop spacing out and just put down the soju bottles." Jihyo hit me before placing the other soju bottles.

"Ah! Sorry." I placed it down and went to sit down on the couch.

...

The girls and I were sitting down on the couch waiting for Jiho. Some of them would be laughing or screaming, thinking if Seolhyun and Jiho had kids. I would be gagging inside trying not to think of that.

"Girls! He said he would be here in... 15mins!" Seolhyun shouted, clapping like a seal.

I immediately grabbed my jacket and got up.

"I would be leaving now."

"Oh come on! You can stay." Seolhyun said standing up.

"It's okay. I have to go now." I said putting my shoes on and running to my car. I started the engine and just went somewhere my body took me.

...

I end up at the same Starbucks where Seolhyun and Jiho were together a few years ago. I was sitting a few seats away from where they sitted. I was spinning a pen to relax. I was thinking what they were saying and what they were doing. Then I got a multiple calls and texts from the girls, asking where I was. Have I been gone for that long?

From: Sana

"Yah! It's been long enough. Where are you? Are you drunk?"

From: Jihyo

"Where are you!!"

From: Momo

"Oppa! Why aren't you here! You promised me that you will watch a movie with me."

From: Tzuyu

"*cough cough, movie!"

From: Jeongyeon

"If you are drunk, I'm coming to get you. Where are you?"

From: Dahyun

"Yah! You can't be drunk."

From: Hyejeong

"Oppa!! Where are you? Btw I wish you were here rn, YOU COULD'VE HAVE STOPPED SEOLHYUN AND JIHO FROM HAVING... u know wat. IN OUR ROOM!! NOW I HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE LIVING ROOM! AISH~! btw, they had it in your...... bed......."

My grip on my phone harden. I was on complete fire. 

"AHHHHH!!!" I threw my phone across the room and it broke into pieces.

"AHHHHH! WHY!!!! THAT ING JERK!!" I yelled slaming my fist onto the table

"Yah! Yah! Jae! Calm down! What happened?" Yugyeom came running. Yugyeom was working nightshift and I asked If I could come.

"It's okay hyung. Tell me whats happening." 

"I'm sorry Yugyeom but I need some fresh air. I will call you and tell you what's happening." 

"I understand, You remember my number? I will tell the Hyungs when you calll me. Is it because of Seolhyun?"

"Yes.... Now I have to go." I said before leaving

"Aish~ That Jiho ruining Hyung's life. Aish~" Yugyeom yelled before kicking a chair.

I ran and ran until I was at the Han River. Memories hit me and I was on the urge on crying. I started kicking the air and punching. 

"WHYYY?!!!!!" I sobbed before dropping to the ground.

"Why? That Jiho is using her! He's USING HER FOR REVENGE!"

 

 

 

 

 

"It's because... The last year of high school."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hoped you enjoy this chapter! Why was it the last year of high school? Stayed tune if you want to know! Anyways, have a nice day!!