Anna's Cheeky Revenge (pun intended)

The K2 Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There they were, sitting on top of the roof. This has been their favorite spot ever since Anna saw JeHa clumsily slipped in front of her.

As usual, Anna sat in the strong arms of her trusting bodyguard, better known as her boyfriend, Kim Je Ha. With the blanket covering both of them, Anna and JeHa sat in comfortable silence.

Suddenly sensing that her boyfriend is sitting completely still, Anna turned her head only to find JeHa staring blankly into space (AN: if you watch Running Man, imagine JeHa looking blank like Jihyo usually does).

She tried waving her hand multiple times and even poking him lightly in the chest, but still no reaction from the guy. Then Anna remembered something and decided to take revenge on her beloved boyfriend. Smiling deviously, Anna waited a few seconds to make sure he did not notice her strange behavior.

Then, she pinched both of his cheeks hard. That made him snap out of his daydream and immediately let out a loud whine, "A A A Anna-ah, what are you doingggg???"

His lovely girlfriend laughed hysterically looking at his funny face. She reduced her force on his cheeks to only lightly rubbing and squeezing his cheeks while answering with a nonchalant expression, "I'm just paying you back for that time you pinched my cheeks when I was drunk"

He looked at her weirdly before pouting. His sulking face eventually made Anna laugh.
Needless to say, he stopped sulking immediately the moment she kissed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter