First

Love is Blind
       “Enough for today. We’ll meet again tomorrow at 7 AM make sure you guys won't come late because we will have another meeting with another client,” Kibum packs all of his stuffs and leaves the room right after he gets a phone call from his friend.
       
        “Let’s go to the bar tonight. It’s been a long time.”
 
        “Nah, Minho. I’m too tired and tomorrow I’ll have another meeting at in’ 7 AM.”
 
        “Hey come on you used to be the one who always so excited no matter how busy you are.”
 
        “I’ll hang up.”
       
        Kibum heads to the parking lot and immediately gets into his car. “What a tiring day,” he mumbles as he starts driving leaving his office. It was only the fifth month of him working there and everything is already so messed up. Or maybe he still needs more time to adapt with the environment. Kibum is a 24 years old employee in an international company. No wonder he is busier than other employees that don’t work in an international company. He feels his tummy starts grumbling and remembers that he hasn’t eaten anything today but breakfast. Only sandwich, tho.
       
        He parks his car in front of a convenience store to buy some hopefully-makes-him-full foods. Right next to the entrance, he sees a man sitting down facing the street, his eyes seem empty but he is smiling. He is alone and his clothes are too thin for winter. “What a crazy man,” Kibum whispers to himself and enters the store. “Noodles noodles noodles..” he traces the racks to look his favorite cup noodle. It was too late for him to eat in a restaurant plus he is too tired already. Just if his tummy didn’t ask for food, he may be wouldn’t buy anything to eat. “There it is,” he takes some of the noodles and he just realizes that the rack is facing the weird man in front of the store. He is still there, unmoved. “What a good guy I am,” he takes another noodle for that man. After paying everything, he slowly approaches that unmoved man in front of the store. He doesn’t even glance at Kibum who is coming approaching him. “Hello?” Kibum tries to start a conversation. At least to make him realize that someone is going to feed him. He is still quiet facing the street smiling.
 
       “Excuse me, if someone is greeting you aren’t you supposed to greet him back?” Kibum finally moves right in front of him to show himself.
 
        “Oh, you are talking to me? Ah I’m sorry. Hello there,” that man talks calmly. His voice sounds like he is in a very good mood. Kibum realizes something, that man keeps his eyes fixed on a spot, although someone is right in front of him. Kibum then realizes that that man is holding a long stick. He is blind.
 
        “H-hello.. I’m Kibum. I was buying something in the store and saw you sitting here like waiting something,” Kibum slowly sits beside him trying not to be as friendly as he can because he feels bad for being impolite earlier. 
 
        “Hello, I am Jinki. I’m not waiting anything,” he talks very politely.
 
        “Then why aren’t you going home? It’s kinda dangerous... And weird.”
 
        “I was late to catch up the last bus. I finished my work a bit late today,” he giggles like not being able to go home just because late to catch up the last bus is not a problem at all.
       
        “Where do you live? Where are you working at?”
       
        “In the other city but not too far. Only takes 3 hours with bus. I’m working as a massage therapist.”
 
        “Three hours? Oh..” Kibum bites his lower lip, feeling bad for this man. He takes the noodle that has been brewed before and gives it to Jinki.
 
        “Anyway, I bought you a cup of noodle. Hope this helps to warm up yourself.”
 
        “No! Thank you I’m fine. Thank you very much.”
 
        “No don’t worry I’m just an employee working in a company nearby. I don’t put anything inside,”
 
        “Thank you so much but I’ve eaten already.”
 
        “I’ll just leave it here. I’ll get going now. Have a good dinner, Jinki.”
       
        Kibum leaves him to his car and watches him from inside. He sees Jinki takes the noodle and eats it hungrily after a few moments Kibum leaves him. “Well, it’s his fault for being late,” Kibum shakes his head to think straight again when the thought of driving Jinki back crosses his head. He drives back to his apartment leaving Jinki who is eating the noodles.
 
 
 

 
Helloooooo!!! I don't know if my subscribers are still active or no but I'm coming here with a new idea. I've been so so so so busy and kinda lost my mood on writing but I'm trying to start again. I hope I can meet more new friends after my long hiatus and share more ideas for all of us. Pardon the awkward vocabs and grammar errors. It's hard to start writing again after a long time lol but there's a probability that I will edit this again later. And I'd like to know your comments about this first chapter although I know it's too short for a comment lol please subscribe and leave a comment. Thank you!
 
 
P/S: please follow my newly-made twitter ---> @syainee_ it's actually my twitter for spazzing lol don't hesitate to mention me there! ^^