Remembering the past

The Tears of tomorrow

 

Two years has passed since I left Korea and I’m starting to Miss Korea. Okay maybe I’m starting to miss him, but I can’t. I have too forget him in order to let him live the life he want’s too live, I don’t really know why but I’m starting too dream about him. Is not a normal dream is more like a sad one I’m running towards him while he is singing on a stage; he looks at me and smile. Waving too me telling me to come too him, I’m trying to move but I can’t. It was like something was holding me back I was panicking yelling his name over and over again, but he just looks at me and then he turns around, starts to sing again. I just stood there looking at him, telling him too help me, but he just ignores me. I don’t know why I’m having this dream maybe is just me being paranoid, but I’m starting to think about him a lot nowadays. How we first meet. It was at a basketball game, I was wearing a sweaty t-shirt. My hair was tired up in a messy pony tail, running around the park listening to my favorite song. When suddenly a ball hit me on the face and I fell to the ground, I heard footsteps coming closer; I looked up and saw a boy. “I’m so sorry are you alright?” he asked, I looked at him with a dumfounded face” are you kidding me, do I look alright too you, you just hit me with a basketball”, I was yelling at him. “I’m sorry okay is not like I did on purpose”, he rolled his eyes at me.

“Excuse me did you just rolled your eyes at me”.

“Maybe I did is not like you can do me anything”

“Oh really I can’t do you anything do you really want to try me boy”

“Aww you look so cute when you’re mad”

“Oh really you think so, I look cuter when I’m gonna hurt you”, then suddenly pull me in and hugged me. I was so shocked that I couldn’t move my heart started to bounce really fast, he pulled away. He smiled at me. “I knew that it would make you shut up, bye now”, he walked over to his friends I could hear them talk.

“Hey Jonghyun who was that”, one of his friends asked, “and why did you hug her?”, a tall guy asked him. “I just did that too make her shut up”, he said cockily, they all started to laugh. “You really are a player Jonghyun”, he rolled his eyes, “Relaxed guys she’s not my type”.  “Really I find her really cute”, his tall friend said. I smiled a little I’m not gonna lie his tall friend was kind of hot. “Cute you think so, I don’t like her and she is too y for me”

. y did he just call me y, that is it I’m gonna beat the next time I see him. Like seriously I’m the y one, anybody from a mile away can see that he is the y one. I mean it I have never met a guy no not a guy, but a person that is that mean. I took my iPod up apparently it fall down when that boy hit me with that ball, I look at the time it was already late, and I better go home before dad comes home. So I ran home. When I got home my dad’s shoes wasn’t there, but my moms were there. I took my shoes off. “Mom I’m back”

“Oh hey honey”, my mom came out of the kitchen, “are you hungry darling?”

 “Maybe a little mom”

“Okay that’s good because I’m making dinner about a half an hour”

 “Okay when is dad coming home from work?”

 “About two hours why?”

“Nothing, I just want to know, I think I’m gonna go to my room and study for the test tomorrow” “Okay honey, you go and do that I’m just gonna watch the news”, I nodded and went too my room, I took all my books out that had something to do with the test. I studied about an hour when my mom came in.

“Honey can you buy some milk from the supermarket?”, I just nodded as I was bored from studying. I took some money from my mom too buy some milk, I put my shoes on and went out. When I came to the supermarket, I couldn’t find the milk, I was looking around and then I found one. It was the only one left, when I was about to take it another person took it.

“Hey what are you doing I was about to take that”

“You were about too but didn’t”, I turn around to see who that jerk was and why his voices sound it familiar, “you are that idiot at the park”

 I’m sorry who?”

 “The park”, I said but he seems to not understand who I was

“At the park you hit me with a ball”, he just looked at me like I was an idiot, could he seriously not remember me. Like he hit me with a ball and now he doesn’t remember me, I guess his not that bright, well it make sense a guy who looks like that never does. I guess a light turn on because he had an, oh I remember face on.

“I remember you; you are the weird girl who wouldn’t accept my apology”

“Whatever can you just give me the milk?”

“Why I was the one who took it first”

“Yeah, but I was the one who was looking at it first”

“No you weren’t”

“Yes I was, whatever I’m gonna leave now”, He rolled his eyes and turned around, I grabbed his hand made him turn around.

“What do you want now?”

“I want the milk”

“But I was the one who took it first, ah I get it, you have a crush on me”

“What?” I looked at him like an idiot does he really think I like him.

“You are seriously the biggest jerk I have ever meet”

“Come on it make sense if you think about it, I meet you at the park “coincidental” and now I meet you at the supermarket, come on it seems a little weird if you ask me”

 I started too laugh like mad person, everybody around started too look. “Can you stop laughing and why are you laughing?” He asked me.

“Because you really think that I like you, you of all the people on earth and you think I like you seriously.

“What? You don’t like? but me every girl likes me I’m jonghyun for crying out loud”

 “And I’m _____ and you don’t see me being a jerk, do you”

“Whatever you can have the milk if you want too. I’m just gonna leave bye and I hope I’m never gonna see you again”, and with that note I left, I really didn’t care if mom is gonna be mad that I didn’t buy the milk. Seriously I have never meet a guy who is that mean.