The 92 Girl

My 92 Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is your score ?” she ask me with a smirk.

“You first.” I refuse to answer her easily then she proudly show her 92 mark on her assignment.

“Wooowww…” I clap my hands and received a proud smile from her.

“Now how is yours ?” she ask me again. I slowly took my paper and turn the paper to show her my score.

“95 !!!” I scream while showing off my assignment.

“What !?” she quickly change her smile to a pout as soon as she know that I beat her score by 3 points.

“It is just 3 points. We both still got an A+ mina.” I pat her back.

“Yeah, but…” she sulk again.

“I treat you an ice cream later. So stop sulking. Okay ?” I raise my pinky finger.

“But…” this girl is actually a bit hard headed.

“Geez mina, only 3 points. Ice cream, deal or no deal ?” I keep my pinky finger in the air waiting for her to link hers with mine.

“Okay okay.” She finalyy did it.

“Good  92 girl !” I stick my tounge out and run for my life.

“YA SON CHAE YOUNG !!!!”

 

“Mina…” I talk in my mind while my eyes were looking at the lecturer. I sit beside her again today. It’s been 6 months for us as bestfriend. The first time I met her was when she became my secretary. I was the head of a committee at my college. Since then we found out that we work out well together. After that we keep working together on many project, we also hang out together a lot. I remember she really likes it to do some assignment at my house, she said there is an aura that make her gain her spirit to work at my house. We spend so much time together since then.

 

“So…” mina tap my shoulder.

“Hmm ??” I ask her.

“Do you get any idea for the next project ? It is individual.” She told me something that I should have known it, but I didn’t since I was thinking about her all a long and forget that my lecturer was actually talking.

“No. You ?” I ask her again.

“Yes. I guess I will make…” before she finish her word I realized something and immediately cut her words.

“Wait ! Individual project ?” I almost yell.

“Yes. Where have you been 95 girl ?” she snap her finger in front of my face.

“I was.. my mind was occupied with something.” I ruffled my hair. I hate individual project, and you know why.

“What’s wrong ?” she looks worried.

“Nothing, just my mom and dad.” I lied. Sorry mina chan I lied.

“They fighting again ?”

“Yeah, but they are fine now. Don’t worry.” I smile shyly.

“Okay than. I’ll explain about the project again for you. Now listen to me carefully.” She open her notebook and start explaining things for me.

 

Yes. She is Myiou Mina. She is 2 years older than me, but since this is college somehow we are in the same class now. She prohibited me to call her unnie, and she wants me to drop down the formality when I talk to her. At first, I thought that she will be a great friend for me to survived college, why ? Because she is taking college seriously like me, but she also likes to play and hangout a lot. So working with her is like working with Yin-Yang. It is balance between working seriously and play. But as the time goes by, my feelings towards her starting to change. I start to feel that she is not just a bestfriend for me, but more than that. I start to think about her every day, I feel butterfly flying in my stomach when she took care of me or even just when I received a text from her. I know this feelings isn’t right, but it is too late. I already fall too deep into her, too deep to accept the reality, that it is almost impossible for her to feel the same way towards me like I do.

 

“Thanks for the ice cream chaeng !” she pinched my cheek.

“Stop it.” I shove her hand aways from my precious cheek.

“Your cheek is too squishy !” she try to pinch my cheek again but I hold her hand put it on the table.

“Geez mina, I guess you are lying about you are 2 years older than  me.” I pout.

“I’m not lying grandma” she stick her tounge out and I just can giggle after her cute action.

“Whatever 92 girl.” I said.

“That’s him. I’ll go now. Thank you 95 girl. See you tomorrow.” She hug me before she leave and walk towards him. Him I mean Jackson. Jackson I mean her boyfriend.

TRAGIC. Isn’t it ? This is the reason why it is impossible for her to feel the same way towards me. Her heart is already belong to someone else. Jackson, he is tall not like me, strong, quite smart, rich, popular, and people says that he is handsome. I realized that I will never can win the battle for the princess with that guy, that almost perfect guy people calls him.

 

 

“Where is mina ?” one of my classmate tzuyu ask me.

“I don’t know. Why you ask me ?” I answer her coldly.

“You guys are always together.” She give me a logical answer.

“Not anymore.” I shrug my shoulder and back playing with my phone.

It’s been 3 days since Mina and Jackson having a fight. Also, it’s been 3 days since mina avoids me. She only talk to me about the college, not more than that. She never text me anymore, she never tease me anymore, she treat me coldly all of sudden. I thought she need some time to recover from the fight with Jackson, but it’s been 3 days. My spirit gone, I feel weak, I feel the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter