Fixed Marriage

I fell in love with my Fiancee

Author's POV

Early in the morning, the company Chairman of Lee Global Inc., Mr. Lee Soojin, called for a meeting with one of his company shareholders.

The two meet at the Cafe beside the company to talk about personal matters such as

"I heard that you have a beautiful daughter Mr Balbuena" the old man smiled.

"Yes sir" the other guy said.

"How about we let my heir and your daughter marry?" he prankly proposed which caught the other man off guard. The middle-aged man think for a moment on what was best for his daughter before he spoke up.

"That would be a wonderful idea sir" in the end, Mr. Balbuena agreed on the old man's proposal. He thought that it was best for his daughter to marry a fine young person.

As soon as they finished talking, they went back to their respective office to continue their work.

 

Jin's POV

I am the heir of Lee Global Inc., Lee Yejin. And currenty i am doing some paper works inside my office so technically i'm quite busy.

I was really into my work, so i didn't notice someone went inside my room.

"Hey! you busy?" someone asked, when i look up to see whose the owner of the voice, i found out that it was from my grandpa.

"Grandpa!" i said while quickly stood up and bowed at him. He laughed and handed me a older. 

I look at him with a confused look so he finally tell what was the folder for.

"read that.. it can help you to know more about your fiancee" he said. I nod without noticing the last word he said.

"Wait! WHAT? FIANCEE?" i literally shouted when the last word he said entered in my mind. Granpa just nod and left me dumbfounded.

I carefully read the profile without picture of my fiancee. I wonder if she's pretty or kind.

"Hmm.. name Trisha Eve Balbuena, the only daughter of Mr Balbuena, one of our company's shareholder?" i murmured, if i'm correct, Mr Balbuena is Verica's uncle.

Verica is my personal secretary, i trust her more than anyone inside the company, but one day, Verica file a leave for almost 3 months for personal problem but i'm sure she will be back.

I wonder if Verica's cousin is kind as her.

 

Eve's POV

 "WHAT? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING! YOUR LETTING ME MARRY A COMPLETE STRANGER?" i shouted after Dad told me that i'm already engaged with someone who i didn't even know.

I stormed out from his office and went straight back at home packing my things. The moment i step out in his company building, i decided to go at my Aunt's place at the Philippines.

I booked flight not too long ago to have vacation but when i heard Dad's decision, i change my mind, i'm staying there for good.