Party with an innocent Jungkook [VKOOK] (didn't know what title I should've used so this is it)

Unfinished stories

5 852 words


"Hyung! I don't want to go~" Jungkook whined as Namjoon dragged the younger to change. Hoseok was sitting on Jungkook's bed, waiting for him. 

"Yes, kid, you are going!" Namjoon ordered and Jungkook obliged with his head hung low.

"Don't sulk Jungkookie! We are going to glam you up!" Hoseok tried cheering the tired boy. He succeeded partly. 

"Okay, hyung." Hoseok smiled. Honestly the boy was too cute, that was partly the reason why they wanted to make him look more y than cute but Hoseok knew very well it was impossible to make his expression looking y or dangerous. He was too cute for his own good because someone would maybe end up take advantage of the poor boy and taint him. 

The other reason why they wanted to glam him up was because they wanted to taint him because this boy needs to learn some things or else he'll end up being or something, they are planning to taint their maknae with Taehyung. That bastard is too much of a coward to even approach the boy but still he jerks off in the shower to him. How the hyungs knew that? Well Hoseok walked in on Taehyung the said boy's name and he screamed so high Taehyung fell to the ground and hit his .

 

"Come here Jungkookie." Jimin took the younger’s hand and entered the bathroom, a chair, makeup and clothes in there already. 

"Wow, you really prepared things!" Jungkook smiled a smile Jimin would practically faint for BECAUSE HE IS SO ING CUTE.

 

Taehyung was in the other shower, showering for the party they were attending. BTS was invited to EXO's party because Taehyung had his contacts.

 

"Okay, change into this please…" Jimin handed him the set of clothes and stood and just waited for Jungkook to change and the younger just blushed in embarrassment and looked at the clothes and then looked at Jimin with pleading eyes. 

Jimin just sighed and turned around to give him privacy and he could hear the clothes being shuffled and pulled and vice versa. Jungkook was still so innocent he couldn't change in front of others - no one in the band had seen his body even half before, he was always covered.

 

"Are the clothes supposed to be this showing?" An innocent boy asked and Jimin turned around and eyed Jungkook, proud of his masterpiece. Really proud. "Yoongi-hyung! Come and look!!!" Shuffling was heard and a tired man came walking into the bathroom.

"You can't say I have a bad sense of style." Jimin gestured to the smoking hot Jungkook in front of him. 

"You do have a bad sense of style." Yoongi muttered and Jimin threatened the hyung.

"Hyung!" He just rolled his eyes and left. "Don't forget you're also going!" He hummed and he went back to bed again. 

"Oh Jungkookah, it's not showing, it's just, stylish." Jimin smiled and gestured the younger to sit down in a chair. As he did Jimin started fiddling with his flat hair. He didn't have any volume and it was just plain, according to Jimin. He silently huffed to himself as he teased and sprayed hairspray all over Jungkook's hair. It was now styled upwards and he was finally satisfied with it.

"Hyung, it looks great." Jungkook assured as he fixed every little thing. Jimin hummed while working and then he moved on to the makeup cosmetics.

 

He applied a thin layer of BB-Cream because this boy was literally like a baby and then he gave him some fierce eyeliner and wow he looked y. Then Jungkook faced Jimin and nope, still innocent. His big eyes were making it difficult.

 

"Okay, you are finally done." Jimin flailed with his arms and Jungkook examined himself in the mirror. 

"Wow, thanks hyung!" Jungkook shot to give the stylist a hug and Jimin smiled. 

"Oh wait." He took Taehyung's fragrance (that he may or may not have stolen) and sprayed Jungkook with it. He sprayed generously.

"I smell like Taehyung-hyung." Jungkook muttered, but he didn't seem unsatisfied. 

"Yeah it's his perfume, is it bothering you?" Jimin smirkily asked. He had a sick eating grin on his face. 

"No..." Jungkook lowered his head and if Jimin wasn't wrong, was he sniffing himself. Well that was smirk-worthy. 

He knew Taehyung had a terrible perfume that lasted like two minutes and then it was like an after smell but he figured the blonde would like that, since he is ually attracted to their maknae.

 

"Yah, Jimin where is my perfume?" Taehyung walked around, already done. Jimin walked out of the bathroom to meet up with the frustrated man.

"You sound so girly when you say perfume." He mocked and the other just huffed walking away with his perfume or cologne.

 

"Let's go to Suho's house." Jin drove the car since he was the only one having a license and their manager refused to drive, as long as they didn't break the car. 

Stepping into the car and everyone was looking at the stunning new member in the group. Jungkook was completely oblivious to the stares as he stared out of the window. Jimin was just proudly smirking and he took a glance at Taehyung who sat beside him, basically eye ing the boy. Jimin just rolled his eyes and turned forward again. The ride was quite a while. 

Yoongi dozed off of course, Namjoon too. Everyone just rode in silence. Jimin knew that Taehyung would stay close to Jungkook, if he didn't Jungkook would sure be gone, that was the worrying part. He knew he was going to keep an eye on them from afar.

 

"Yo! V, Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, Rap Mon, Jin!" They got greeted by the door from Suho. He was really kind, not the type you would usually think would throw a massive party for idols. A lot of people were in there, Jungkook could see them.

They were dancing wildly to the music - of course there were a stage also so the dancers could dance on the stage. He was quite excited to attend his first big party. He smiled and went after his hyungs who suddenly separated in the crowd. 

"Hyungs?" Suddenly he felt a little bit scared, being around in this hot environment all by himself. People were dancing, they were mostly just moving to the beat up and down and some were even grinding on each other. Wow, that was a bit too much. 

He looked around and suddenly he felt a grip on his waist and he screeched, and turned around jumping from the stranger's touch. His scream didn't sound above the loud music blasting from the speakers. Oh, it was just Taehyung.

"Tae, you scared me!" Jungkook hugged the elder. Startled, the blonde wrapped around the Jungkook he liked so much, maybe loved. He smiled a genuine smile to Jungkook and grabbed his hand, leading him to the tables. They sat down in an empty booth. 

"Don't want to lose you in this crowd." 

"I thought you left with hyungs." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung chuckled at his oblivious cuteness. He was so fluffy. 

"No, I want to hang with you." He said and Jungkook could feel something warm creep to his cheeks. He felt, touched maybe? 

"Let's dance hyung!" The black haired boy grabbed the other's hand and dragged him to the dance floor where everyone was grinding against each other. 

"Let me get a drink first please." He needed that drink to feel comfortable in the crowd with grinding people. 

He went to the table and grabbed a plastic cup and drank the damn beer from it. He never really drank so he knew his tolerance was low but he thought he needed it to dance better.

 

Taehyung wasn't a bad dancer, neither was Jungkook but it seemed like Taehyung lost all kind of movement as he watched Jungkook body roll in the crowd, his eyes big. Sure, he was blending in but to Taehyung's eyes, he outstood everyone in the crowd, it was like Taehyung forgot everyone in the crowd. The sight became blurry and it zoomed in. He felt a body grind against him and immediately responded by grinding back. He saw a black haired boy, looking exactly like Jungkook. The sight of his was still blurry and pinkish. 

He grinded against it until he heard HER moan. It was definitely a woman's voice. "Mm... V..." The human grinding against him turned around and he noticed the dark hair being long and he was faced with a girl with bunny teeth. All the blurriness was gone and he could see clearly now. He looks at the woman’s face, having stopped grinding and he looked into dark orbs. Nayeon's orbs. She smirked and smiled seductively, biting her lip and grinding again. Taehyung made a disgusted face and roamed his eyes to search for the boy he daydreamt of. 

As he looked around he felt the pressure against his thighs again and he pushed the woman away. He finally found Jungkook, but the back of his head. He was squeezing through the small spaces to get out of the crowd. As Nayeon started touching Taehyung again he just dashed out of her grip and after Jungkook. All of his thoughts were on Jungkook and his mission was to get him. But that little kid was so damn fast he lost him in the crowd. 

As he stopped to look for Jungkook he was surprised to see Nayeon running after him. "What do you want?" He growled and she looked shocked, a bit taken aback. 

"Please, oppa~" She tried with aegyo and Taehyung wasn't having any of it. "Needy , get off." He pushed her away and ran away again.

 

He had no clue to where his little Jungkookie was and he was slowly gaining panic. What if he is in trouble? He knew Jungkook is like a little kid and that he was left with the responsibility to take care of him, not that he minds but leaving for a drink was certainly not responsible and he regretted it dearly. 

It was hard looking for the lost boy. He really blended in well with his black hair, his black jacket and his height was pretty average. 

"... Where are you Jungkook?" Taehyung stood in the crowd eyeing every man he saw, maybe it was Jungkook? He was slowly sobering up because his feelings wasn't all over the place. He felt himself feeling clearer.

"I'm never going to drink again..." Taehyung mumbled to himself, frowning. Even though he just said that, he dragged himself to the drinks again. It was a bar and he sat down, not ordering anything, planning to just sulk there and then he saw it. 

He saw him, Jungkook.

They made eye contact and Taehyung eyed what the younger was up to. HE WAS FREAKIN' CLINGING TO ANOTHER GUY AND HE SEEMED TO LIKE IT and he looked intoxicated... 

As they made eye contact Taehyung could see the complete drunkenness in the younger’s eyes. The blonde walked, or stomped, whatever you want to call it, over and gripped the other man's jacket to yank him off of Jungkook. 

"Yah, kid what do you think you're doing?" The other man was also completely drunk. Jungkook whined when Taehyung came and yanked away him. Jungkook was totally wasted. 

"Don't touch him." He growled through gritted teeth. No one touches his Jungkook like that. No one. 

", have you seen his ? You got to-" He walked forward and Taehyung growled like a wolf. 

"I said. Don't. ing. Touch. Him." Taehyung had fierce eyes. The other man was noticeably taller and bigger than Taehyung but size didn’t matter to Taehyung (pun intended).

“Motherer, are you challenging me?” He walked forward, arms strongly on his sides to seem intimidating. Taehyung snorted. 

“Maybe I do, .” Taehyung growled. He glanced back at Jungkook who was just staring intently on the two. He was clutching onto the table for dear life to not fall backwards, he was drunk after all. 

As Taehyung turned around his head he felt a striking pain in his gut and realized the motherer punched him. He was now lying on the floor by Jungkook’s feet, clutching his lower abdomen. It hurt like a .

“ you.” Taehyung managed to growl to him. By now people noticed their fighting and made a big circle around them. The music was still blasting through the speakers. The blonde boy stood up and brushed back his hair. The man before him backed a little, fear taking over him as Taehyung neared with a -eating grin plastered on his face. 

“Oh poor boy, does your mom know you drink?” He cooed. He sassed a little by putting his hand on his hip and doing a hair flip. The other didn’t answer. He almost let the fear take over him but he manned up and put on a good façade. He walked towards the smaller boy and looked on him from above. 

“You little .” He snarled and threw a punch to that pretty face of his. The blonde ducked skillfully and kicked him between his legs, harshly. “Ow, you er!” He screamed. The people around was just staring intently, not moving. 

As Taehyung stood up again, the man on the floor tripped Taehyung from behind and made him fall on his knee, he groaned loudly. 

By now, Jungkook moved in his drunken state. He could make out that the groaning man was named Taehyung and that he was something special for him. He didn’t understand why but he dove to the ground screaming the elder’s name as if he was going to die soon.

“Tae!!” He was flailing with his arms and looked at the elder who just looked up and then the other man lying on the ground shot a kick to his head and the blonde out. 

“Move!” Someone shouted from across the crowd and as Jungkook kind of saw who it was, he noticed it was Suho coming failing with a big key chain. 

“Take this and go upstairs to a bedroom.” He heard him say and Jungkook dragged Taehyung upstairs. He could feel he wasn’t in his right mind to carry the other boy. He was heavy as or Jungkook was just weak right now. He knew he was drunk but he’d heard about the quote ‘drinking your feelings away’ and he tried it and he could feel his feelings being all over the place. It was like that every human he saw, he felt and aroused - he just wanted something he’d never done before. It was dangerous but the feeling couldn’t be stopped. 

Jungkook came to a stop and faced a room and it was locked. ‘A bedroom’?  He sure had many, if you counted the doors where it said ‘bedroom’. And he sure had a lot of keys too. After testing every key on the chain, he finally fit one key which was the last key and he sighed in content, finally. 

He dragged Taehyung by the feet to the bed and somehow pushed him up on the bed using his back and the last of the strength he had in his arms. 

He looked around the room, inspecting it. He had a hard time seeing clearly because everything was blurry. He tried walking closer to the objects catching his eye and he slowly and unsteadily walked towards them. He swung from side to side and walked towards a shelf with tons of stuff. The walls were red, almost bloody red. The floor was covered in red carpet and marble. 

As he arrived to the object catching his eye it turned out to be a box. A red box with something red and soft covering it. It felt like fur. It had a note onto it but he couldn’t read it, it was too blurry. He opened the box and in there was something pink - something long, something slick, something weird. Jungkook had a hard time coming up with what it was. He clicked on the button and it started vibrating. Weird, he’d never seen one of these before.

He put the thing back and closed the box again. He roamed his eyes over the shelf and saw a big assortment of bottles. Hmm… Wonder what that could be… He walked closer and saw that the shelf had a label on it. It had big letters written in some gold color so Jungkook managed to read it. ‘Lube’ it said. He’d seen that name before. He’d seen it in the dorm. He isn’t really sure what you use lube for before but he remembered finding it in the shower he shared with Yoongi. He had squirted it out and it was like oil, it was warm when he rubbed it around. He wondered why it didn’t foam up like every other shower gel they had. 

He thought it was some weird shower gel or massage shower gel, if that even exist, so he didn’t question Yoongi about it. 

He squirted out some in his hand and it had the same formula, it had a different color, it was red and smelled of artificial strawberries. It also started to warm up when he rubbed it on the back of his hand. It felt strangely, . He didn’t know why it was but it just gave him strange thoughts that maybe they used this for more intimate things. 

Jungkook was sobering up. He didn’t really drink that much and since he was kind of resting his feelings right now, the drunkenness oxidized. He could feel and see a bit clearer. 

He looked around the see a big TV right to the left side of the bed. He with curiosity went forward to put on the TV and HOLY .

Jungkook’s eyes went big like saucers as he watched two humans becoming one and Jungkook is quite sure this is how babies are made. He’d heard about the bees. He was paralyzed, he just stood there, nose a few inches away from the TV and watching what he thought was . He’d seen some of his hyungs watch it as he accidentally walked in on them. He did it quite often and he’d heard the hyungs talking about it too. 

Through the speakers he could hear the woman’s moans and the man’s grunts. Their skin slapped each third of a second and the only thing Jungkook could think was that this was disturbing. Why would someone film another individuals being ? Do they have no shame? It was just like his hyungs who walked around shirtless, just like it. 

As he listened and somehow merged into the character he felt it strangely . He saw the big sliding in and out of the woman and he didn’t know why but he saw himself as the woman. He thought about having a big going in and out of his own hole, because he knew he had one. 

It felt strange thinking like this. He wasn’t what you call gay or bi, he always thought he was straight. He has always thought about having a girl as his fiancé that he’ll kiss every day. But the sudden thought about being submissive was quite exciting. It couldn’t be that bad, no?

The thought made him hard. He could feel his excitement rushing down south. The big question was who he thought he would be submissive for. Well if you asked him who he was the most close to, he would answer Taehyung whether he was a boy or a girl didn’t matter. He looked at the out boy. His thoughts taking over his mind and he started thinking more straight and less drunk. 

He went closer, not minding to turn off the TV, the moans being washed over with Jungkook’s deep thoughts. Could he himself think of having ual with Taehyung? After thinking about it for a while he actually thought it didn’t sound like a completely bad idea actually. Maybe he would like it? He wouldn’t know before he had tested it. 

He felt the need to know if he would like it or not but then he reminded himself that maybe Taehyung didn’t want to. It hurt his heart a bit because this boy here, in front of him, was the boy he cherished the most.

As if on cue, Taehyung shifted in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. It was now that Jungkook noted himself that Taehyung was injured and worry took over him. His eyes shot up wide open and teared open (not literally) Taehyung’s shirt he was wearing, revealing his glancing abs. He had a big lilac mark on his lower stomach and Jungkook brought his cold hands (covered in strawberry-smelling lube) to his stomach and slightly touched the big mark. Taehyung hissed a little bit, trying to choke it down so the younger wouldn’t worry. 

All thoughts about being intimate with Taehyung flew out the window as Jungkook inspected the bruise. It was quite big, as big as a fist by an abnormally large hand. He looked pitifully on the mark, not sure what to do. 

“I’m okay.” Came the deep answer from Taehyung who just lay there, with his stomach on full display for everyone to see - despite it was just Jungkook who stared. 

The black haired boy could see the deep crevices being the outlining of the elder’s muscles. It looked very good. Jungkook straightened up and looked at the boy in front of him. He looked extremely good lying like that, shirt almost ripped open, hair disheveled and leaning on his elbows. Jungkook absentmindedly and bit his lip. 

Taehyung saw that action and it kind of turned him on because oh my holy Jesus it’s in the background. He turns around to face the TV with volume on high with cusses and skin slapping. 

“Oh… !!” The girl on the screen cussed loudly and no this isn’t supposed to turn Taehyung on because this is extremely inappropriate and not the time! He sat up trying to drag his knees to his chest and that when he felt the pain in stomach and the pain in his knee and he fell backwards with a groan. The wouldn’t stop and Taehyung could feel down there get a bit too excited for his own liking. 

Jungkook was immediately on Taehyung’s side to calm him down. 

“Don’t move, hyung.” He slurred out. Damn it, alcohol. Taehyung made out a pained expression and it looked quite painful. Jungkook felt bad for him. He replayed what happened with his drunken mind and he is quite sure he was the case to why Taehyung got into a fight. He remembered seeing Taehyung grind against another girl and he felt extremely pained at that sight and he felt like crying but fortunately, he didn’t. He drank his feelings away at the bar and then this big muscular came and started talking to Jungkook in his drunken state. He was also sure that he felt something his a few times but only pushed it away. 

“Ngh… yes…” The wasn’t stopping because no one made a move to turn the damn TV off and Taehyung couldn’t help his teenage body becoming hot and aroused at the actual . He couldn’t stop the thought of Jungkook writhing and turning underneath him as he showered him with more pleasure and oh no, this is not helping to his slowly growing . 

“Let me look at the bruise.” Jungkook mumbled, slurring on his words because he was still a little bit drunk, of course, since this was the first time drinking. He looked to the bruise and noticed something odd. Something else caught Jungkook’s eyes. Something not related to the big bruise on his lower abdomen. Something lower than that. 

A tent was forming at the spot where Taehyung had his manhood and Jungkook was damn sure now what it was. He was also quite damn sure why he was aroused because they were listening to something right now. 

As Taehyung noticed Jungkook noticing something he noticed earlier and when he stared at the said noticed thing Taehyung noticed Jungkook’s eyes widen when he noticed the thing that Taehyung noticed before and failed to hide the said noticed thing. 

Taehyung quickly covered himself, feeling quite exposed because he had a down there because the thought of Jungkook being submissive, his name under him wasn’t going away because that damn o was in the background! 

“H-Hyung…” Jungkook stopped Taehyung from rolling to the side, throwing Taehyung’s mind off. What the hell is happening? 

Jungkook felt like the moment was right. He is supposed to try this. So he slowly went further down to Taehyung’s little (*cough) bulge. He didn’t know what to do but he felt like not asking.

“J-Jungkook…” Taehyung moan broke. The most innocent guy he’d ever met and known is palming his hard on right now and it felt ing amazing. How could palming feel this good? Well, it’s from Jungkook. The blonde could sense Jungkook’s hesitation. He probably didn’t know what to do next. He could only guess that Jungkook actually watched some of the since he himself looked a bit hard. 

“J-Jungkook, stop.” Taehyung got out. Jungkook immediately retreated his hand and turned around, feeling quite embarrassed because Taehyung asked him to stop. What he didn’t expect was that Taehyung grabbed his waist and pulled him down onto the bed beside the elder. 

“S-Sorry.” Jungkook almost cried. He just wanted to help out. He’d seen and heard too much from his hyung’s saying it aches or something. Namjoon taught him what to do when it ached down there and he’d done it maybe one time earlier. He knew Taehyung had the same problem right now and he just wanted to help out. 

“No, don’t feel sorry…” Taehyung hugged the younger as he saw those eyes becoming watery.

“Doesn’t it hurt?” Jungkook shyly asked. He was straightforward. He was pointing at the bulge in Taehyung’s pants. “No, don’t worry.” Taehyung’s voice was filled with lie. Of course it hurts! He tried thinking about Namjoon in a Sailor Moon dress and hell it didn’t work! 

“Hyung, you are lying.” Jungkook knew when his hyungs lied. It was a built-in filter inside of him. He knew Taehyung ached and he could feel the drunken state of him take over. He felt like he could do anything right now, like having ual with this handsome man. He made a bold move and put his hand back on Taehyung’s crotch. He could see his hyung his lips, as per usual but now when he was drunk, the Taehyung he saw was so damn seducing it was dangerous. 

The blonde tried muffling his moans by biting his lip harshly and as he looked right into Jungkook’s eyes he felt even more aroused as he saw only one thing in Jungkook’s eyes. 

Lust.

Damn he looked hot like that. Usually you start off with a kiss before , don’t you? So Taehyung did just that. He leaned in closer and closer and as he felt those cute lips touch his own, he was in heaven. 

The black haired boy knew close to nothing about kissing. He’d kissed before but only a few pecks and a French kiss were far away from the experience he’d had. He stood still, waiting for Taehyung to do something so he could follow because he didn’t know . He hadn’t really had the time or person to practice moving kisses. 

Taehyung paused for a while, just savoring the sweet feeling of someone’s lips on his, and more specifically, Jungkook’s. He started moving slowly, trying to mold his lips onto Jungkook’s hesitating ones. The lip-dance couldn’t be called waltz, tango or any dance genre, it was more likely to be called ‘the first kiss’-kiss. It was an awkward kiss between two teenagers. But it was amazing. 

Taehyung removed Jungkook’s hand on his pants because he wanted more and there was no stopping him (okay, of course, if Jungkook stopped him in the middle of it, he would stop). He pulled Jungkook so he sat on his lap and he groaned into the kiss, sending vibrations to Jungkook’s mouth, down southwards. 

Now the black-haired boy was straddling Taehyung and the blonde cupped his cheeks and pulled him downwards while they were kissing. 

Taehyung stopped kissing to give the breathless Jungkook a break. Both were panting heavily and Taehyung enjoyed the sight of it. He smiled a smirky smile and Jungkook just looked at him in surprise. He didn’t have time to question him though because Taehyung leaned in and gave him a chaste peck on the lips and then he felt something wet go across his lower lip. He gasped at the sensation it brought him and felt the wet thing, enter his mouth. It would normally gross him out but since he was drunk and quite he couldn’t help but feel hot. The wet muscle went across his tongue and he moaned quietly through their mouths. He tried moving his own tongue and he felt Taehyung going crazy as he started twirling and twisting his tongue inside his moth. The sensation was and Jungkook felt even hotter. 

It was too hot. Clothes were randomly discarded on the floor three minutes later, now they were sitting in tight jeans and boxers. 

Taehyung left Jungkook’s mouth and went to attack that milky neck. It’s almost always on display, right in front of the elder and he finally gets to taste it. It was better than his expectations. It had a salty taste and his skin was baby-soft. His hands roamed on Jungkook’s back and he relished in the satisfying noises escaping Jungkook’s mouth. 

“Ahh~ Hyung…” Jungkook couldn’t keep his moans - they were spilling out of his mouth. Taehyung kitten most places on his neck and then he went behind his ear and bit the area. It hurt a bit but nothing he couldn’t handle of course. He lightly on different spots on Jungkook’s snow white skin and he was happy with the red and purple marks being left. Jungkook was already like crazy and yet they hadn’t even started.

“Jungkookah…” Taehyung honey-deep voice turned Jungkook on so much. “Mhm…” He answered in between his gasping. 

“Are you sure about this?” Taehyung looked up to the man sitting in his lap with true eyes. He didn’t want to do anything Jungkook didn’t want to do. “I-I think so…” Jungkook blushed and he was acting so naturally cute it was so hard not to squeal. 

“I’ll be gentle…” Taehyung mumbled right next to his ear. Jungkook nodded. He wasn’t really sure on what to do, how to react and what to expect. He knew practically nothing. 

Taehyung put Jungkook on the bed so he was hovering above him now. He removed Jungkook’s -tight jeans and his own so they were left in their boxers. Jungkook hadn’t thought about how exposed he actually was but now it hit him. His whole body went red in embarrassment as Taehyung eyes his bare body. “H-Hyung…” He whined and his hyung only smiled. 

“You are beautiful, Jungkook.” That made him blush even more because often you say ‘handsome’ and not beautiful. Taehyung smiled him a sweet smile before he dove down to his s. Jungkook arched at the touch and he looked so y. 

Suddenly Taehyung left Jungkook lonely on the bed and Jungkook was left confused. He felt like crying when Taehyung walked away.

“H-Hyung…!” He half-screamed, he didn’t know what to say. But Taehyung didn’t answer - he just went to search through drawers and shelves to find something. He came back with something looking like a big ring for people with big fingers. By now, tears were strolling down Jungkook’s cheeks. He had puffy eyes. 

“No, don’t cry, I was just searching for something.” Jungkook nodded, trying to stop the tears as he locked surprised of the black thick ring in Taehyung’s palm. “W-What is that?” 

“This? It’s called a -ring. You put it around the so the person doesn’t come too early before he’d experienced the big ride.” Taehyung explained quite casually. In Jungkook’s ears it sounded casual, but it was actually kind of forced. Taehyung was damn nervous too.

“O-Okay…” Taehyung leaned in slowly to give him a kiss before reaching into Jungkook’s boxers and slipping on the tight ring. “Ngh…” Jungkook let out a strained sound in the kiss. He felt more than exposed now. 

“Let’s remove these shall we?” Taehyung smirked even though behind that smirk it was face of worry and nervousness. He pulled down Jungkook’s boxers, revealing his big member and Taehyung was awfully surprised and he couldn’t stop the little thought; ‘why did he keep this for himself…’

He eyed Jungkook’s glorious body because seriously, why gain them abs if you aren’t going to show them for anyone, more specifically, his band members. He was a ing goddess. His thighs was nice and thick, smooth skin, glorious abs (I ain’t gonna stop) and that cute face he couldn’t handle.

Jungkook of course noticed the hungry stare from his hyung and he quickly rolled to cover his but it just gave Taehyung a good view of his cute . Taehyung couldn’t help the action that came next. He put his hands on those round cheeks. Jungkook yelped but didn’t say anything. He was covered in sweat because they are going to do the bee’s thing. This was a big event.

“Kookie is so y…” Taehyung’s inner ert was crawling out of him. It was a big issue but he couldn’t help it. Jungkook felt strangely hot after hearing those words and he rolled over to turn to look at his hyung. 

“Hyung…” He looked into those hungry eyes and saw nothing but lust. He was a bit scared but extremely thrilled. Taehyung leaned in slowly and gave him a on his lower lip and they were already onto another round of making out. 

The blonde could feel the aching in his pants and it hurt, he really wanted to feel that sweet warmth around his . 

He removed his boxers while still kissing an out of breath Jungkook. They separated and Taehyung almost sprinted to the shelves with different kind of lubes, he just took one which happened to be the one Jungkook smelled earlier. 

“H-Hyung, what is that?” He looked at the bottle he used earlier. “This is lube. It’s a lubricant which makes fingers or someone’s …” He talked as husky as he could when mentioning the last words. “…slide in and out easier.” He finished quite proudly. Never did he know he could talk so dirty. 

“O-Okay…” Jungkook said in a small voice. Taehyung