1 of 1

Reasons.

"Hyunseung oppa why are you leaving? :(" "Oppa please comeback" "Beast are not the same without you"

 

Hyunseung sigh when he read all the comments on his instagram. He feels sorry to the fans, he wants to tell the fans to not be worried but he can't. It feels weird to become Hyunseung without Beast in front of his name now. The real reason that makes him leaving the group.. Ah he wishes that he can buried all the reasons that makes him left, just go back to the time he is just someone who still work hard to achieve his dream.

 

He look at his bed and realizes from now on he is the only one who will occupy the bed. He reach his phone and took a picture of the bed and post it on his instagram with hope that certain someone will see the picture and know what he is trying to say.

 

He does not know why after all these years, the end is this. He tried before, countless of times to save everything around him. But in the end, he was left alone again. Yes again, and probably will be that kind of goodbye forever.

 

While laying on his bed, he knows this is why he should not give away his heart easily. He should be firm to himself from the very beginning to never fall in love especially to one of s. Well, his past members.

 

People been throwing hates at him countless of times, but it never bothered him. But now, because of this person, all the hates throwed at him became the aggravating factor making him made this decision. He seriously thought before, nothing will affect their relationship. They are happily beautiful couple, and now what left is ugliness. He couldn't bear everything alone so he seeks for some company from friends with hope they can help him heal his heart, but its not working. Neither Rado nor his school friends can help him. He feels hopeless and helpless. If and only if Junhyung does not fell out of love, they will be happy until now.

 

Yes, Junhyung is the one that he was in love with. that, he is still in love with the man. But Junhyung does not want him anymore. Fans did not know why he acted weird, always zoning out, seems unfocus and do thing on his own. For God sake, he has his ing reasons but he can never defend himself and tell the world he was actually hurting. He is trying to build his old self back and forget about their relationship. He is trying hard to make himself forget, that is why he seems out of place sometimes. Whenever he is together with the group, he feels his heart was ripping apart because his love of his life was there. And what make it worst, none of the members are on his side. He knows rather than choosing him, its better to choose junhyung because he produced all the songs for the group. In other words, junhyung had done much more, sacrifice more than Hyunseung for the sake of the group. And he understands that because he knows he is lacking in so many things.

 

Hyunseung look at his phone, hoping that junhyung will send him a message or whatever, but nothing. As usual, he lays on his bed with an aching heart. He had insomnia since junhyung left him. Its been a year. A year since junhyung fell out of love. But they still live together until 5 months ago. Hyunseung laugh remembering how stupid he is for begging, bawling his eyes asking for junhyung to stay. But junhyung does not even looking at him while saying "you are pathetic hyunseung. I dont love you anymore, stop being so persistent". He figured at that time how much he had been used by junhyung. He keeps laughing, but tears streaming down from his eyes. He prays for him every night, to go back to him but his prayer...... is not being answered.

 

He feels sorry to his fans for not being able to keep his promise. He is thankful to them. He hopes everyone will keep cheering on him. But for now, he wants to be alone, to recover his heart. He do not know how much times he needed, what he knows he needs to do this for his family.