Final

Natural Klutz

 

Namjoon sighed to himself as he made his way to the school nurse. He’s not sure how this always ended up happening to him, but misfortune seemed to follow him like an old friend. How in the world do you hurt yourself during a beanbag toss?! Regardless leave it to Kim Namjoon to end up getting bloody knees.

“Excuse me, may I have some bandages?” Namjoon doesn’t bother knocking anymore, Mrs. Im is used to seeing him a few times a week by now. The elderly lady being one of his favorite staff members, even if she does like to pinch his cheeks.

“Sure, give me one second and I’ll disinfect the wounds for you.”

Wait a second... Since when did Mrs. Im sound like warm milk and honey? Sunshine and summer breezes? Namjoon is sure he has never heard something so wonderful in his life. When the figure moves from behind the divider, he is absolutely sure he has never seen someone so wonderful in his like. “But you’re not Mrs. Im...”

The Angel laughed. Did roses and sparkles just sprout out of thin air? Did Namjoon get a concussion along with this scraped knees? “Hello! I’m the new school nurse Kim Seokjin!” Yup, Namjoon must have a concussion because there is no way this divine being is working at HIS SCHOOL.

 “Wow”

“What?”

“What happened to Mrs. Im?” Smooth Namjoon, real smooth. Let the Angel know you’re infatuated.

Seokjin moved towards Namjoon and started to disinfect and bandage the wounds. “She retired. You’re all done now, back to class with you.” Namjoon is sure that the smile Seokjin gave him will be forever ingrained into his memory.

He may have fallen on his way back to class… two or three times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon wouldn’t say he was the obvious type when he was in love, HAD A CRUSH. It’s just a crush. He was the determined type, however. Thankfully his old friend Misfortune had trained him to have a high pain tolerance, and a low sense of self preservation. The second visit to Seokjin was on pure accident, but it had given him an idea. Instead of misfortune finding him, he found it, every day for a month. (No he did not purposely give himself a papercut no matter what Jimin says! That boy has an adorably squishy face but he lies!)

The first few days Seokjin seemed surprised by Namjoon. After that he started leaving out teddy bear mugs of tea for him. It did NOT make Namjoon’s heart flutter, nope, not one bit.

“How can you hurt yourself every day?” Seokjin asked.

Namjoon did not choke on his tea, he valiantly attempted to drink and breath at the same time. “Yeah I know… Weird…” Don’t make eye contact Namjoon. Angels can smell fear.

“Mrs. Im warned me about you Namjoon, but she didn’t tell me you were this accident prone. I’ll have to keep my eye on you.” Seokjin ruffled Namjoon’s hair affectionately. Namjoon is fairly sure he died and went to heaven. 

 

----------------------------------

Wrote this for Savavahsleeps. http://ask-bts-stuff.tumblr.com/post/152826808794/what-really-happened-in-flower-boys-bangtan-high Inspired by this post.