Final

Short One shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long but satisfying day, I longed to come back to Seoul. My body is in Japan but my heart and mind is in South Korea, thinking about her. Longing for someone I dearly miss even if I am away for just one day. 

"Hyung, do you know what time is it?"

Seungri asked Taeyang who's busily rummaging the plastic filled with snacks and bento.

"It's 11:11, Seungri!"

"You guys are crazy."


I blurted out as they laughed and teased me more. We just finished our first day of the dome tour in Tokyo and we are now in the backstage. Taeyang and Seungri keep on teasing me since the start of the month. This is because of my bae's newest single. The staff and crew around us just keep mum but some of them are smiling teasingly. Seungri's persistent teasing continue up to the point when he plays the actual song of Taeyeon. Thank God he is not that talkative during the concert or it will be problem. As much as possible I want to keep my relationship with taeyeon conceal. I dearly love her and will do everything to protect her and that includes not telling the public about it. It will be dangerous and I don't want to put her in such situation.

The boys are busy in their own world while Seungri approach me again and asked.


"Taeyeon noona said that she will bake us cookies when we come back to Seoul. Hyung, tell her about her promise, ok?"

"She told you?"

"More like Seungri begged for that. It's just an excuse to have a conversation with Seohyun."


Daesung joined the conversation while looking at me teasingly. Now that I am like this, they can easily tease me endlessly.


"Aigoo this maknae! Don't you dare do anything bad to Seohyun. Taeyeon will be after your life if that happen."

"I already have Taeyeon noona's blessing. I am this close in inviting snsd to watch our concert. But of course they will definitely decline."


The incessant teasing and laughter died down when our stylist, Ji Eun noona came to the room with a serious face.


"Am I late on something?"

"Omo! Ji Eun noona, our favori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter