Final

11:11

11.01...

The time was ticking by just like this as she held out her hands near to and blew hot air, trying to warm herself in the cold chilly weather. With her trembling frail hand, she picked up her already cooled Americano as she placed it to her lips, allowing the coffee run through , a weak attempt to warm herself up. A gust of wind came blowing across her frozen cheeks, causing her to shiver in cold, teeth clattering.

11.03...

"Ms Kim, are you still waiting for her?"

Weary, she gave a faint smile to the barista who had just stepped out from the shop. The barista was taken aback, making a exaggerated expression with her eyes and mouth opened widely and a loud gasp followed by. With some effort, she coughed out a laughter.

"Ms Kim, why don't you go back? I don't think she'll be coming... Aren't you cold and tired by now?"

It was true she was cold. It was true that she was tired. In fact, she was dead tired. She was freezing cold. Her eyelids were going to fall any moment. She was not even in the right mind anymore, unable to think straight anymore. However, her hopes were still high up there. She was sure she would not be waiting for nothing. She was sure she would come. She was so sure...

"No I'm fine."

Once again, the barista came a shocked look again as she walked towards her and placed her warm hands onto her cold ones.

"Ms Kim, don't lie! Your hands are obviously cold! I mean who won't be cold in such horrible weather, strong blowing winds and now it's negative one degree! Even I can feel the chill in the cafe, not to say about you!"

She knew that was the truth. She was glad that at least someone was caring about her. However, she knew this was worthwhile. She knew she was coming. Her heart told her so. Even though her mind told her that after waiting two hours was already a sign that she was not coming, her heart told her otherwise and she followed her heart. Just like how she had known her relationship was already at risk and would never work out, she was still persistent and continued to love her.

"Thank you..."

Her gaze moved down and she looked at the barista's nametag before returning eye contact to the barista.

"Jessi. Thank you for caring!"

She smiled at the barista right in front of him. She was honestly worried but she knew that she had already set her mind in doing this and there was no point to change her mind. She sighed in defeat. She took off his scarf as she placed it around her exposed neck and smiled.

Now she would be slightly warmed...

She looked down at the scarf and the familiar man on a horse logo with the brand name starting with the letter "B" caught her attention, making her gasp in astonishment.

"Hey, I can't take your scarf! It's the limited edition one!"

"It's okay! You can have it, I have many other scarfs at home! Bye Ms Kim!"

Seeing her laugh slightly and her lighthearted steps ahead, her shock and surprise turned into a bright smile as she waved goodbye to her. She smiled brightly to herself as she gently wrapped her hands into the scarf.

11.07...

Time was still ticking minute by minute. She shifted in her seat as she looked around, eyes full of hope. She scanned her surroundings in the dark with only one or two street lights that were illuminating the dull dark sky with their dim lights. She looked up to the sky. There were barely any stars to be seen. The corners of moved up as memories came flowing like a beautiful river to her mind.

"Oh! Do you see that? It looks like a little puppy waiting for her owner to play fetch with her!"

"It looks like you honestly. When you want something so badly from me and I refuse to give it to you, you'll pout like that!"

She laughed at her exaggerated reaction, with the bottom lip jutted out so much till she could barely see the top lip.

"Hey I don't do that."

She playfully hit her shoulders, earning a grin from the other. Then, she lied down, allowing herself to get a step closer to the nature, ears wide open for the crickets. She closed her eyes as she took a huge inhale of the fresh air before opening her eyes. Just then, she brightened up as something caught her eyes. She tapped the other on her shoulders lightly before raising her other hand to point and draw.

"Isn't that your name? J... E... S... S... I... C..."

Before she could complete tracing out the name that seemed to be displayed in the sky, a shooting star came flying by and the other immediately interrupted her.

"Make a wish!"

Both of them closed their eyes and she held her hands together, muttering a wish in her heart. When she opened her eyes, she was met by a pair of beautiful eyes that sparkled under the moonlight cast.

"Taeyeon, so what did you wish for?"

"You tell me first!"

"But I asked you first!"

They began bickering just like little children and soon, the other party gave up and revealed her answer.

"Well I wished that our journey would be smooth! Hopefully, we can stay as one with the rest and strive well for the rest of the years to come, maybe getting first win everytime we release a song?"

"Aren't you being alittle too greedy?"

They burst out laughing, breaking the silent night.

"Now what's yours?"

Both of them kept quiet and she said nothing as she looked into a distance.

"I'll tell you again on another day..."

She then closed her eyes as she prayed for the wish to come true again.

She opened her eyes as she looked at her watch.

11.11...

She looked around, hoping to see those beautiful eyes staring back at her but her heart fell, only to see she was the only soul around in that area.

"It's okay... It's okay."

She stood up as she pushed the chair behind her. She grabbed her bag as she walked off with a smile on her face.

It’s 11:11
When there’s not much time left to the day
When we used to make wishes and laugh
Everything reminds me of you
The wind is as cold as the edge of your heart
When I open the window, you blow in
When this time passes
Will this break up be over?
Will I forget you?

Everything finds its place and leaves
You took all of me and left
But like the two hands of the clock in my heart
I keep lingering in the same place

Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na
I believe I’ll be over you

In the calendar
The date that we planned out long ago
If you forgot about it all
I guess I have to erase it, after a while
It won’t be a big deal

Everything finds its place and leaves
You took all of me and left
But like the two hands of the clock in my heart
I keep lingering in the same place

Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na
I believe I’ll be over you

Like a strange flower that blooms between seasons
Like the morning star that hangs between days
All of this, some day, will pass

Everything finds its place and returns
If I finally smile as if nothing happened
Calling out your name
Won’t hurt as much as it does now

Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na
I believe I’ll be over you
Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na
I believe I’ll be over you

She was now ready to let this relationship go. She was now ready to let her go. She was now ready to let herself go. A relationship is the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected. If the bond is broken and only one wants to fix it, it is not going to work. One must know when to let it go when necessary and she had now understood that. She opened her handbag before fishing out a photo of both of them, all smiles and hugging each other tightly. She took the last glance before releasing the grip on the photo, allowing the photo to slip through her fingers and fall onto the ground.

Moments later, the barista came rushing back, now slightly different. Her previously tied hair bun was now let down, beautiful chestnut brown hair resting on both her delicate shoulders. Her previously outfit covered with an apron that looked almost old and tattered, showing the obvious number of years she had been working at the cafe, was now replaced by a warm turtleneck pullover and a brown coat that made her look slightly like a detective. Lastly, the black framed nerdy looking like glasses earlier on was now missing. She picked up the photograph on the pavement that the lady had left earlier. Tears began rolling down her cheeks endlessly as she read the words written at the back of the photograph.

"Jessica, I wish that I would always be together with you..."

Author's Note:

Yay another fanfic done :D This is the first fanfic I've actually began writing on Asianfanfics HAHA like usually I will always write my fanfics on wattpad first XD Done a Taesic fanfic :DD I don't know whether it's good ><;;; I've tried T_T This was something I thought of after listening to Taeyeon's 11:11 ... Haizz the feels T_T The song feels so sad honestly... I don't know I mean maybe I could relate to that HAHAHHA ok idk anymore... I was actually comtemplating to write either Taeny or Taesic one but oh wellz, let's do with Taesic yea :> But yup, here yall go ^^ It's 11am SGT 3 November 2016 now :) When you guys read this, it'll not be that timing and date anymore so anyways, byeeeee C: Hope yall like this and stay tune for the next fanfic :D

P.S. This is also available on Wattpad! Thank you <3 

P.S.S. This will be last author note I will be writing :") friends lurking online i'm scared D: OKAY BYE XD also the weekend thing i wont be doing it anymore :<<<< sorreh >.<