galaxy pt. 2

galaxy ° - pt.2 of navillera

Feeling the warmth in his hand, Kim looked up and stared at the boring night sky. More stars appear. More things to think about. Why is it warm? What is this feeling? He sighed, sitting up. He took a handful of snow and threw it north of himself. 'I don't know how to feel.' He thought. Kim placed his large hand over his chest and felt his heartbeat slow down. Why was he feeling this way? He didn't like it, but at the same time he loved it. It was a new feeling, it was a suprising feeling. 'Deep breath.' He told himself, mentally. This whole chase for nothing became for the warm feeling in his hand. Yet now know that it's in his heart. He ran for something. For someone. He wasn't in love. He didn't believe in stupid assumptions like that, it just wasn't worth his time. He looked around and felt gravity push him back onto the ground. And there he was, once again, closing his eyes.

Take me to the galaxy.

Jung felt herself falling. Falling into the depth of darkness. Falling into another memory. Yet she had to save herself. Inhaling the cool air of the winter sharply, she sat up on her elbows. 'Step by step into reality.' Her mother always reminded her. That's what lead her to her feet. The energy from a mother's words, negative nor positive would bring anyone to push themselves. You have to do it. She stabled herself and looked towards the ground. She can do it. Mother always said so. It's not like she isn't capable of doing these simple tasks that she was taught at such a young age. Jung's feet began to move. In a slow and steady pace, then faster, then a fall. The lavender fields that enveloped her small frame made a tear escape from her chocolate orbs. It was trapped, it was alone. She reached up into the sky, felt the harsh wind tugging at her arm almost pushing it back down, and she grasped the air.

When the star opens its eyes, it shines on me.

It was a flash of a connection. Something they both didn't miss. It stung...it definitely did. Kim knew this emotion was very overwhelming, because he stood up and looked into the darkness. Street lamps do no good at 2 in the morning but it tried its best. He felt the warmth again so he began running to it. To the source. A field. He saw Lilies...no Lavender. He put his hands on the flowers and felt more warmth. Closer to the source. He ran and ran until his feet stopped at a small place. It already had a body print, meaning somebody has laid here and crushed the poor flowers. His heart raced now. Was he supposed to be feeling this way? He felt awkward and out of placed but that felt interesting too. He sat down in the same spot as the warmth came back. Pulling his knees to his chest, he looked down and felt a single tear roll down his cheek. 'Why isn't the feeling going away?' He thought.

Please save me, who is waving and smiling.

Jung stood up, clutching onto her last string of hope. She looked around the fields and frowned. 'Where are you?' She asked herself. Jung began to sprint once more and felt her tears stream down her cheeks quickly. She ran and ran until she didn't know where she was. It didn't bother her usually ; but as of right now...she was extremely scared. Falling to the ground, she enveloped her body and cried. Each tear fell, another harmful memory passed into her mind. 'Why can't I find you?'

Hi, I've waited for you.

Hearing her cry, Kim stood up and ran to the noise. And there he was infront of her. The woman who he looked for. Kneeling down, he hugged her tightly and pulled the girl on top of him as he laid on the ground. Jung oped her eyes to see his face. The person who she was looking for. Her hand reached to touch his and felt the warmth. A smile played on her lips, and her forehead touched his. The man sat up and hugged her once more, pulling away to examine her face. She was beautiful. She was everything he wanted. Kim's lips went to her forehead kissing it gingerly, as Jung kissed his jawline softly. Peppermint tickling kisses made him smile. Looking into her eyes, she closed her eyes only to open them again. He chuckled and moved his face closer. So that they were lip to lip. They kissed. Jung felt herself at home. And it'll be Kim's.

Will you take me to the galaxy?

 

inspired by galaxy ㅡ 레이디스 코드

ㅡ cheonsa choi .