Lust or more?

Feel Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like every other morning, I woke up with my mind flooded with thoughts of him. His smile, sent, embrace, sighs...                          

 Before the images become too intense for me, I got out of bed and headed towards my dresser. My reflection in the vanity catches my attention. The simple lace baby blue brallete cradled my chest perfectly while matching underwear clung to the curves of my hips. My even rich brown skin compliments the color well. My eyes trail along my own body, from the thick dark brown natural curls that framed my face, small indent indicating a waist, thick thighs. It took a while to love this body, but now its beauty astonishes me at times.    

 I start imagining lightly tanned tattooed hands wrapping around my midsection..pulling me closer to him and it causes a chill to run down my spine. I shake it off and reach down to open a drawer and pull out an oversize shirt. When on, it barely covers the curve of my bottom, showing just enough to be enticing.  I wish it was his shirt instead of a random one from my childhood. After freshening up a bit more in the bathroom I bounce down the stairs to find him exactly where he has been each morning for the past month that I've been staying with him and my older sister. I can see him through the glass window of the recording studio scribbling away on a piece of paper. The living room is warm and bright, but inside the studio the dark interior makes it seem as if he is another world, but I guess he may actually be. The playful smirk he usually wears is masked by the expression of concentration. I watch his black hair shade his eyes and his lips as they slip in between his teeth in frustration.  When his gaze reaches mine I freeze for a second, then his smirk returns and the wind knocks out of me.                                                                      

I can't help thinking "please don't get up, please don't come out here." But, hoping for something won't make it come true. I watch him as starts to get up and walk into the living space. In response, I try to busy myself by making a bowl of cereal for breakfast.  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Good morning..," his semi-groggy voice lets me know he's probably been in the studio all night. Nonetheless, I don't have long to contemplate his late night activities as I watch him watch me. More specifically, watch my legs that are free from the protective veil of my oversized shirt. Suddenly, I feel a rush of shame at my actions and feel a light red blush singe my brown cheeks.            

  I know what I want, but I wonder if he can feel what I want as well. I wonder if I have the power to make him feel what I feel.                  

"Morning..," I try to respond in an even voice. As he walks around me to grab himself a bowl I feel myself tense up more.                  

"your sister already left for work," he notifies me as I try to get the heat blazing my face to cool, but it seems to not be going anywhere.                                      

                                                                                                                                                 

 I wish he wouldn't remind me of all the possible time and countless opportunities granted by her absence.                                           

 "yeah, I know. She is normally gone at this time. Did she even come home last night?"He scoffed at my comment. 

 

"Nope, I got a text this morning saying she fell asleep at the office," He said while throwing his phone and notebook onto the table before proceeding to eat the cereal he had prepared himself.  I hadn't noticed the notebook until it hit the kitchen island in front of me. My eyes glanced at the lyrics and to say they were racy would be an understatement.                                                                                                                                                                  

"I'll be deep in you legs. I'll be making you wet.." I read the freshly scribbled lyrics out loud. Jay spit a bit of his cereal out at the sound of me singing his lyrics.                            

"Yah yah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter