Final

Let's go for a drink
"Hyung, let's go for a drink."

He miss clingy Jimin.

 

No, not the clingy on broadcast Jimin.

The real clingy Jimin.

The one where Jimin will whine about how he never hug Jimin anymore, then went all pouty and love to made cute sad faces, cries in his arms because Jungkookie, you are so warm I am overwhelmed and praises him until he fell asleep —that Jimin.

Jungkook swear he misses it not because of his tiny(big) crush on his hyung, it's because he is the maknae (grown up maknae, excuse you) of the group so he needs more love and attention ("but Taehyung–" "shut up") from his hyungs ("there's Tae—") –a certain one. 

That kind of Jimin however, only exist when he is tipsy, or worse; completely out of it (read: drunk). He don't need his hyung to be the completely wasted type ((he is not ready to see a new side of him yet)). Therefore, tipsy is good. It still bring the clingy Jimin he wanted.

Jungkook made a beeline to the kitchen with phone in hand. Where he knew there is Jimin and Jin cleaning up after their dinner 10 minutes ago.

"Hyung."

Both of his hyung stop what were they doing; Jin with a sponge in hand cleaning the plates while Jimin has a worn out cloth in hand in the midst of wiping the table.

"Why, Kookie?" Jimin answered his call first as Jungkook came closer towards them. Jin tilt his head in question at Jungkook, "Hhm, anything you need JK?"

Jungkook sighed before straightened up his posture, "Let's go.. for a drink."

The J duo look at each other before Jin crossed his arms, "But we just did that last week."

Jungkook look away from the intense questioning eyes Jin gave before grumbled out, "Well, not this week."

Shifting his weight to one leg, arms crossed. He glanced towards Jimin only to met with Jimin expression painted with worried making Jungkook averted his eyes towards the floor. He hates seeing his Jimin hyung concern face. 

"Is there something bothering you, Kookie?" Jimin is finally in front of him and he almost melt into a puddle of goo at the small pout Jimin was giving ("be strong, dear heart. you are a man"). Jimin hands were holding his sides and damn his voice. His sweet, soft, gentle and cute high pitched voice. 

"No." he thank god for not cracking his own voice. Jimin however, scrunched up his eyebrows, not believing his words. Jimin zoned out for a while, Jungkook knowing that he is having a deep thought with himself.

"Then?" Jin asked this time and before Jungkook can answer, Jimin asked him,

"Do you miss home?"

Yes. Now that he think of it, he do miss Busan –a lot. And Jimin smells just like the faint breeze of Busan sea, where he always throw some prawn crackers for his friends (read: Seagulls). Jimin remind him of his friends back in Busan, with thick satoori and loud laughs. Jimin is his home –maybe not now but will be ("mark my words, peasants"). Its killing two birds with one stone; get a clingy Jimin and relieving the thing he miss about Busan.

"Yes," he breathed out and the two hyungs smiled.

"Aw, JK you missed home and want to get wasted?" Jin asked with a pair of puppy eyes that hide a devil soul in him.

"No," Jin answer was firm, Jungkook grimaced. "But hyung–" he whined as he went to Jin side to complain, leaving Jimin.

"No, JK. You are not getting drunk just because you missed home. Don't think that you are an adult now, you can drink whenever you feel down or miss Busan." Jin pointed his finger like Jungkook did something wrong. Jungkook jutted out his lips and gave the best kicked-puppy face in attempt to have Jin's permission.

"You know you can always talk with us and Jungkook, you have Jimin!" Jin showed Jungkook Jimin who was still standing, watching their tiny fight over drinking some soju or a beer. Jungkook rolled his eyes towards Jin, "That's why–"

"Jimin is from Busan, so you can always talk to him, Jungkook. You have done this before, why are you being like this?"

"Jimin–" Jin's speech was cut short from his own realization. Jin blinked before facing his favorite dongsaeng again, "Oh."

Jungkook grunted as he hides his face in his palm, hiding the red crimson cheeks. "Oh.." Jin face turn wicked and not long after, the three of them are ready to go.

 

"Shall we go, JK~?" Jin cooed with his arms linked with Jimin and Jungkook. He groaned inwardly, "Yes, hyung."

He regret telling Jin who he have a teeny tiny crush on.

-
Two bottles down and Jin already started to splutter words randomly.

"ya knowss tat tis-" Jin slurred before hiccuping, "-chimnie!". Jin laughed suddenly making Jimin giggles. Jimin is also a bit tipsy. Thank god Jungkook has a high tolerance level for alcohol.

Jin hug Jungkook's side as he called out for Jimin, making a hand gesture for him to come closer. Jimin came forward with cheek resting on his palm, eyes droopy and hair slightly messed up.

Jungkook can't deny that he looks beautiful anyway; red plump lips wet by all the bitter liquid, his favorite pair of eyes gave of a y yet cute yet ethereal vibes and cute cute cute short and chubby fingers resting on his cheek and arm. He is still practically glowing.

"Tisss– guy here-" Jin poke Jungkook's cheek before returning to face Jimin again, "-JK! You know him, Jimin?"

Jimin giggled again, "Of course, hyungie."

Did Jungkook tell you about how he loves the way Jimin giggles sound like? Along with his breathy laughs? Cause Jungkook is whipped so hard that he can even make Jimin's cute giggles and laughs his lullaby.

"This guy!" Jin pat Jungkook's chest making Jungkook shoved his hand away, scowling in process. "Hehehehehe" Jin smirked and Jungkook just know that his hyung was completely drunk. Jimin took another shot before slamming down the shot glass.

"What is it,hyung?" Jimin pouted as the older took a long time to say anything. Jin laughed again, "This guy likes you."

Jungkook swear he never see Jimin so red. The color red blossoming from his cheeks until it painted his whole face. The alcohol didn't help either.

Jimin slapped Jin's arm, giggling, "Shut up, hyung."

"Isss true!" he slurred.

Jungkook take this as a cue for him to stop Jin blabbering and mention the name 'Namjoon'.

"Joon? Joon? Joonie?" the older questioned. "Jooooonieeee~" he cling on Jungkook's arm. Okay, this is not a good idea. Mental note, if Jin is too drunk, do not mention Namjoon.

Jungkook sighed, before fishing out his phone. Dialing Namjoon number, and an exasperated whine leave his lips once he open his lips to complain about a new side of Jin he discovered today. The leader just laughed on the line before telling him that he will come and pick his wife back. Yes, he said wife. 

Fast forward; 15 minutes later, Jin had his hands around Namjoon, sprawling while slurring the words between 'bad joonie' and 'jin is mad'. Namjoon only chuckled before hugging the older man closer, "Okay, Jin. I'm here, i'm here."

"You don't wanna go home?"

He gave a small smile before shaking his head, "No thanks, hyung. I think Jiminie hyung still want to drink, plus, I need to take care of Jin hyung's car right?"

The leader gave a wary eyes to the two maknaes before directing a question for Jungkook, "Are you sure? But Jimin is already a bit tipsy."

Jimin frowned in disagreement before take another shot of soju. He gave a light glare to Namjoon, "Who are you.. to say that I'm drunk?!"

"Okay, he is not tipsy but drunk. Great." Namjoon rolled his eyes before hugging Jin tighter, the latter legs starting to gave out.

"I'll take care of him, hyung."

 

Namjoon gave a small smile when he saw fondness in the younger's eyes.

-
"Jungkookieee~~~"

Jungkook maybe starting to regret letting Jimin get drunk. He should have not decline Namjoon offer but curse his greedy self for wanting a clingy Jimin.

Another new side of Jimin - check.

"Hyung, work with me." he groaned but the elder just wriggles his body more. Jimin was carried in Jungkook's arms bridal style as the older almost ran into a pole trying to walk by himself just now.

If Jungkook doesn't love him, he already let go of the elder but he do; oh, he do,

"Hyung, stop."

Jimin puffed his cheeks before letting out a loud 'no!' and he cried. He ing cried. Oh god, Jungkook groaned inwardly.

"Jungkookie don't love me!" he cries between hiccups. Jimin's body shudder with ugly sobs and Jungkook hope that they can arrive at Jin's car fast.

Jungkook set down Jimin in the passenger seat. Jimin crossed his arms, tears still running down his cheeks and slammed the car door shut. The younger sighed as he settled down for the driver seat and start the car.

-
"Hyung, come out."

"Nggh, No!"

Jimin was holding tight onto his seat, not wanting Jungkook to take him away. Drunk Jimin is not good for Jungkook at all, he was having a hard time dealing with this Jimin.

"Hyung–"

"You don't love me!"

Jimin lips quivered before his eyes get teary again. Oh no no no, Jungkook got alarmed. Then he cries, "I don't wanna go with the guy who don't love me like I love him!"

"Hyung, I love you."

Jimin look at him with wary eyes, not believing him. Jungkook let out a breath and thought it, even if you confess he will not remember anything so why not?

"I love you, hyung. I love you since I first set my eyes on you. I love how you always so passionate whether it's dancing or singing. But you are so insecure about yourself sometimes that I wanted to hug you and kiss all your worries away. You are so so beautiful in my eyes; so so perfect. Nothing can compare to you, Jimin. Even if someone offer me the world. My world is already full with you so yes, I love you. Maybe not the way that you love me but I love you way more than just a hyung."

Jimin cheeks were red once Jungkook stop his confession. Jimin stretched his arms towards Jungkook like a baby waiting to get lifted up so Jungkook did. Jimin arms circled around his neck securely and Jungkook close the door behind him.

"I love you too, Jungkookie."

Jungkook heart clenched. He knew Jimin is just drunk talk right now and there will be no way the older love him like the way he wanted. Jungkook still want it to be true though.

"I know, hyung."

-
If Yoongi knew why Jimin is chanting 'I love you, Jungkookie' over and over again, he doesn't mention it.

Instead, Yoongi just shake his head towards Jungkook direction who was carrying Jimin to his bedroom. "Take care of him." was what Yoongi said before receiving a light nod and the door of Jimin's room is shut close.

"Jungkookie, do you really love me?"

It was a question that made Jungkook smile bitterly. One, because yes, he do love Jimin and god know how big his love is but Jimin will never see him that way and two, Jimin will not remember any of his confession (he guess). 

"You know I do, hyung."

"More than anything." he kiss Jimin's forehead. His hyung fingers still holding onto his sides despite the younger already lay him on the bed.

"Jungkookie.."

"Hm?"

 

"Would you kiss me?"

 

Jungkook blinked once, twice. He is drunk, Jungkook reminded himself. Jimin was looking at him with twinkling eyes despite the red cheeks from all the soju shots he take. His eyes still twinkle and the soft moon light make it shine more.

"You are drunk, hyung."

Jimin clutched on him tighter, "But you said you love me."

Jungkook peeled of Jimin's hand and hold it in his palms. "Doesn't mean that I need to kiss you to prove that." and Jimin gets teary again. Jimin's mouth open and close multiple times, wanted to ask why but no words came out.

"Hyung-"

His words was cut off when Jimin pull him down whilst his arms circle around his neck. Soft plum lips finally touching his chapped ones. His eyes widen for a good five seconds before kissing him back; get him begging for more.

No words were exchanged when they break the kiss to take a breath, instead, Jimin pull him again to kiss him more roughly, more passionate. Jimin solo tear had ran down his cheek without both of them knowing.

Jimin short chubby fingers went to grab on Jungkook's hair, tugging it so that the younger won't stop kissing him. Jungkook gets desperate; real desperate —he wanted to taste him more. More of those slight soju and peach flavor lips from his usual lip balm. It was not a really good combination but they work it through.

Jungkook bit Jimin's lower lip earning him a moan and Jungkook never felt so bless in his life before. And he got controlled by his own lust; his desire to make more of the beautiful sound Jimin made.

"Jungkookie-"

Jimin gasps when Jungkook shoved his tongue into his mouth, tasting every inch of his sweet wet cavern. Jimin tried to fight for dominance but the younger always stronger, always win. Jimin moaned for one last time before they broke it off.

Jungkook hugged him and Jimin hold onto him like it was for his dear life. Jungkook face flushed, he can't believe that he kiss his crush, his own hyung thanks to all the alcohol that take over Jimin's body.

Not long after, he heard soft snores from the small guy in his arms. Jungkook lay him down gently before pecking his lips once,

"He will not remember any of this anyway."

 

and Jungkook denied his own tears.

-
"JUNGKOOK, WAKE UP!"

He pry his eyes open, utterly confused when Taehyung shouted in his ears ("My ears, damn it Tae").

"What is it?"

"SHUT HIM UP!" Taehyung pointed towards Jimin's shared room with Hoseok and Taehyung himself. "I wanted to sleep peacefully but that 'rice cake' keep screaming your name since 30 minutes ago!" Taehyung cried.

Jungkook only raised his eyebrows at Taehyung making the boy groaned. 

 

"JUNGKOOKIE!!"

 

Taehyung wave his hands in a weird motion to tell Jungkook 'you see?'

"Oh gosh, my ears." Yoongi came in his room this time. Yoongi frowned was visible as Jimin's scream had interrupted his beauty sleep. "Please Jungkook," Yoongi face palmed, "go on and shut him up. I need to rest."

Jungkook had never walk so fast in his life.

 

"Hyung, I'm here." he announced and Jimin automatically stop throwing things at Hoseok who was trying to stop his loud screech.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin cheered and stretched his arms just like last night. Jungkook steps forward but he only intertwined their hands together. "What is it, hyung?"

Jimin smiled before launched himself forward, capturing Jungkook lips in a light peck. Jungkook stunned and froze in his spot.

"Oh my god," Hoseok mouth hang low, then he ran out of the room, yelling; "TAEHYUNG YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS– THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!"

"Hyung.."

"We are boyfriends right?" Jimin asked without missing a beat. Jungkook look at him with both mortified and slight glee look. Then he breath out an airy 'when?'

"I thought we established that last night?"

Jimin was pouting again and Jungkook can't believe this is happening. Jimin loves him back? The Park Jimin aka his ethereal beauty crush loves him back?

"We kissed, right?"

Jimin asked, this time without any confidence. "Oh no, am I just dreaming then?" Jimin cheeks rose a light color of pink. Jimin pull his hand and cover his face muttering, 'oh my god, I just kiss him thinking that the dream is real'

Jungkook chuckled how smol (that is the right spelling, excuse you) Jimin look. Body curling into a fetus like position and hands covering his cute red face; god, he is so adorable.

He move Jimin's (tiny) hands away and look at Jimin's who has his eyes looking away from him. Jungkook lips curved upwards into a gentle smile, "Hyung."

The older look up, carefully meeting his eyes, "Hm?"

They stare into each other eyes for a moment before Jungkook close the gap between their lips. Jimin breath hitched in his throat. When he see the younger eyes started to flutter close, he unconsciously grab the hem of Jungkook's shirt, pulling him close.

When their lips touch, Jimin's breath got out and all he remember was lips touching, biting, teeth clashing and a tiny tongue fight.

The make out went for some time and they only stop when Jungkook heard Yoongi grumpy voice complaining about kids these days before closing the door shut for them.

Jungkook let out a breathless giggles before peck Jimin's lips one last time, "I love you."

Jimin's face got red all over again before nodded, "I love you too."

"Thank god, you are my boyfriend now." Jungkook engulfed him into a tight hug.

"I've waited long enough."

"Me too, Chimnie, me too."

and with one more kiss, they are officially boyfriends.

 

 

Jungkook doesn't regret letting Jimin get drunk.

 

Drunk Jimin - check.

Boyfriend Jimin - check.

tenses, grammars, me; im so stupid chsbbdjcjdj

Im out of here. My english getting worse day by day and i dunno why *slaps dearself*

so many overused words that i think i need to start reading the dictionary *flips table*

But i hope u guys enjoy this 🙃

("with all the english errors you made?" "shut up tae, just shut up")

Dm me a jikook picture or gif or video link and i'll love u forever :')

Happy birthday dear self hope u happy with all this imaginary jikook moments *cries*

 

 

 

("What's your birthday wish?" "Jikook moments. And MANY OF EM'")

👋🏻Bye~❣️

 

 

 

++ MY BIRTHDAY WISH COME TRUE GUYS! JUNGKOOK BACKHUG JIMIN DURING THEIR NEWEST(???) FANSIGN QAQ

+++ change the layout bcs in mobile it is really hard to readㅠ