final

stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wrapped in his midnight blue comforter, a shade as deep as the darkening sky outside, Eunwoo sits by the window in his oversized light brown, almost khaki-colored sweater staring out into the streets as rain splashes down relentlessly on the pedestrians with their colorful umbrellas, as if they’re tiny ants carrying bits and pieces of treasures to take home for the night. Home. Where Eunwoo is now. In his hands, he’s cupping a source of warmth for this cold, autumn day. He brings the mug of tea to his lips, tongue hesitantly peeking out to test the temperature of the hot water. Hearing the padded footsteps rather than seeing the person approaching from behind him, Eunwoo is nonetheless surprised when shy arms envelope him with contrasting steadiness, pulling him backwards into a firm chest.

 

“What are you thinking about?” The lilt to Moonbin’s voice suggests that he’s amused, and Eunwoo doesn’t miss the little grin sent his way as he tilts his head back to see his best friend’s face.

 

No. Not only best friend. His boyfriend.

 

The freshness and newness of this relationship both scared and excited Eunwoo, whose growing affection for Moonbin increased every day since he met the other. It took them years to realize that what they longed for was mutual. When they finally admitted their feelings, it felt like a flood of overwhelming love and Eunwoo finds himself simultaneously floating and drowning in it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter