chapter 1

Adored you to much

Big hit college is the college that taehyung really want to go . because all his hyung study there also his hyungs is the stronger volleyball team in the college . There is so many team in volleyball team in big hit college but his hyungs is the strongest one . And taehyung gonna try to enter the team . Not with their help , he gonna enter with his own talent .

Today is the first day of college , so taehyung don't wanna look clumsy . And why is that , cause a week ago taehyung join an opening game volleyball at his old school but luck is not with him that day . He injured his left shoulder . With that it hard for him to write something cause he is left handed and that is his dominant hand . So it kinda hard for him to do something .

Taehyung look at the mirror , scanning from head to toes . He sigh when he saw a little bandage on his shoulder . " Why i always clumsy when i'm try to save the ball from falling , haishhh " . After that he head to the kitchen . 

 

" Morning mom , Where's dad ? " . Taehyng greet his mom who is busy cooking breakfast . " oh ? morning son  , your dad already left early cause his team has a big match today " .

" oh ?! goshh i forgot abbout it . i wanna wish him luck " . Taehyung pouted . " Don't worry your dad know that you always wish him for the best . well you his number one fans , hahaha " . 

 

Forget to tell ya , Taehyung mom and dad is playing volleyball too . even though they at their late 30s they still have the passion when its come to volleyball . Andd they kinda marry early too . that why their age is at late 30s .

 

" Mom can i have extra money please , i wanna by cream for my shoulder . " 

" okay son , so your shoulder not recover yet . Please be carefull next time okay . if you want to learn new skill just ask your dad okay ? "

" alright mom " . Then after taking breakfast taehyung walk to the bus stop . while waiting for the bus to arrive , someone hit his left shoulder . Taehyung winch in pain . Taehyung turn his head toward the person .

 

" oh ? i'm sorry " . The person said . 

" eahhhh ?? Hyung is that you ?? " . Taehyung said . he definately know this guy .

" Taetae , is that you ? " .. " yeah it me taetae , nice to see you namjon hyung . "

" Where are you going anyway ealr in the morning ? " . " im going to enter your college hyung  " . Taehyung tell namjoon excitedly .

" congrate on that .  so what club you gonna apply . wait wait . i ask the wrong question , of course you gonna enter volleyball club . i'm not gonna give an easy way to enter " .

" It okay hyung , after you see my talent , im totally gonna get to enter the club  " 

 

 

After the end of the opening ceremony , taehyung quickly search the volleyball club room . with the help of college map of course . after found the club room he totally suprised by the thing that happen after he open the door .

 

" Welcome to the club taetae " . All the hyung greet him with a superb big smile like old time . there is seokjin hyung , hoseok hyung and namjoon hyung " Goshh your guys gonna make me cry though "

" okay now stop with the drama and let start choosing new member . " . after the drama that happen ealier it tie to get serius .

 

 

after the choosing match . i success to enter the team . " taetae how you do that ? " .

" do what hoseok hyung ? " . " that pancake thing  " 

 

P/s ( pancake here not meaning to pancake that food okay . refer picture below )

 

Image result for volleyball pancake

 

" oh that , dad teach me that , hehehe " . " that look cool taetae " .

" guy let eat . i'm starving here " ..

 

 

When we arrive at the cafe . i suddenly remember something . " hyung where that shorty " . i ask namjoon hyung

" you mean jimin , he has a date with yoongi today " . yoongi ? who's that ..

" i know what you want to ask kid . yoongi is jimin boyfriend . they know each other 3 month ago . "

" and he never told me . what a cruel shorty " .

" taetae language please , he's your hyung okay " . seokjin hyung say while walk toward us . 

" sorreyyy hyungg " .

" joonie , jungkook not coming on his first day today ? " . and who is this jungkook guys ? did hyung know him ?

" he coming jin hyung . he kind of late a bit . well he really hate morning right " .

" Before i forgot , let introduce jungkook to taetae . they are the same age right " .

" that good jin hyung " .

" jin hyung and namjoon hyung , who is this jungkook kid . is he playing volleyball too ? what his position ? "

" jungkook ? he often joining us training here when he in school . well he an open spiker " jin hyung answer .

" so taetae what your position ? " . namjoon hyung ask  . " well mine is sub . cause i was a lefty so i'm play at the right side "

" wow that cool " hyung say ..

 

 

 

 

 

- to be continue -

* i know that this is a boring chapter . i' m really sorry . i kinda have problem at college right now . and it make me have zero idea to write this story . so bare with me guys . sorry again .