How To Reach High Notes: The SoonSeok Version

How To Reach High Notes: The SeokSoon Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m ed!”

He slams the pillow on the couch and slumps down. His voice has been uncooperative for hours now, and they had to perform their song tomorrow for their fanmeet, but no matter what he does, he couldn't reach the high pitched notes on Healing, and he'll be damned if he gets a bad throat tonight. Seokmin closes his eyes and exhales through his nose, he breathes deep and gets ready to sing his part, and as soon as he sang the chorus, an animal-like crack rang in the room and the door opens.

"Seokminnie, I told you animals aren't allowed in here." Soonyoung shuffles into the room and appears to be looking for something.

"That wasn't an animal, that was me."

Soonyoung looks at him pointedly, "Then why the hell are you making animal sounds?"

"I wasn't making animal sounds, my voice is broken, I think."

"How the hell does a voice get broken?"

"I don't know, it just wont sound well."

Soonyoung finally stops ruffling through the cabinets and pulls out a set of headphones. "Did you try going to the doctor?"

"I did earlier, but he said there wasn't anything particularly wrong with me." Seokmin gets up from the floor and sits on the leather sofa. "He told me it was probably all in my head."

Soonyoung nods, "Then why can't you do it?"

"I told you I don't know."

Soonyoung makes his way to the sofa and plunks down beside Seokmin. "Alright, sing for me."

"I told you I can't."

"And I told you to do it."

Bossy, Seokmin sighs. "I warned you." He prepares the chorus and when it came to the high notes, Soonyoung wrapped his arms around Seokmin's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Of course, he was surprised at the formers actions but he didn't push him away, instead he let Soonyoung kiss him. Soonyoung broke away and before Seokmin could say anything, he returned their liplock and he grazed Seokmin's bottom lip with his teeth. Soonyoung wraps his legs around Seokmin's waist and straddles him, the vocalist’s arms wrapled tightly around his waist. Soonyoung dips his head lower and plays with Seokmins tongue, eliciting a deep growl from the latter. Soonyoung makes a shy whimper and prods Seokmin's tongue with his, making him moan and tremble. Soonyoung starts kissing Seokmin's neck and he feels his pants tighten. Seokmin starts making high-pitched moans and whimper while Soonyoung baskes in his scent and taste. A mix of sweat and Seokmin mingling on his tongue, he kisses his way back to Seokmin's lips and pushes his hips forward as he feels the growing Seokmin had. After a loud moan, Soonyoung breaks apart and the sound of both of them panting fill the studio. Seokmin's eyes are dazed and his lips are red, both their chests heaving. Without a word, Seokmin reaches for Soonyoung's shirt and pulls it over his head. He proceeds to take his shirt off too while Soonyoung loosened the buttons on his pants and s Seokmin's. Before he knew it he was lying on his back with Soonyoung hovering over him. His pants were gone and so were Soonyoung's, leaving them only in their boxers. A predatory look was in Soonyoungs eyes as he slowly Seokmin's , feeling it grow more in his grip. He jerks it still in the boxers and takes a tentative . After he hears Seokmin in a breathe, he slides the piece of clothing down and releases Seokmin's hard member, spreading the pre- gathering at the tip and making the latter hiss out. He starts jerking him faster and alternately him off, making Seokmin weak and wanton. "Hyung, please."

"Please what, Seokminnie?"

"Ugh, Soonyoung hyung please . . . hnngg. F-f-fu . ."

"Fu-what, baby? What do you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter