final

Drunk hookup love

Meeting your true love as a hookup at a gay bar when you are 21 is, how to say it?
Sad.
And JungGuk knows it, but it wasn’t his choice.

 

He always wanted to meet the love of his life in a more romantic way, like, for example; run into each other on the street and fall in love from first sight, or being childhood friends that fall in love with each other.
Or even a less romantic, movie style way; maybe work at the same job, or take the same course
in college and crush at each other from afar until one of them will have the guts to ask the other one out.

 

Actually anything would have worked for JungGuk, except a drunken forgotten hookup.
Damn he didn’t even remembered YoonGi's name as he woke up at his place with a headache that strong he would had cut of his own head.
And it wasn’t even a cute "The morning after", oh no. Definitely not; YoonGi kicked him out ten minutes after he woke up, making him forget his jacket at YoonGi's place (witch by the way he still didn’t get back), and letting him walk almost an hour home, with a headache and a painted – he hoped the was good, he didn’t remembered a damn.

 

JungGuk didn’t saw YoonGi for couple of weeks, letting the small pieces of memories from that night escape from his mind.
So he didn’t exactly recognized the older as he walked to the café JungGuk worked at, making him really surprised as the other recognized him, and was blaming him for breaking his headphones by stepping on them at his apartment, and declaiming a free lunch with JungGuk as a compensation; considering the fact that YoonGi was pretty scary JungGuk just gave up and said yes, giving the older his phone number.

 

Their first date wasn’t that bad,
 if you would kindly forget the fact that JungGuk wanted to kill himself when YoonGi reminded him how they had met.
Except that everything went nice; finding out they were actually at the same college, were two years apart and were both from South Korea and moved to America for studying. JungGuk telling he was taking art and dance curses, and YoonGi telling he was taking literature and music, and was in the college basketball team.

 

The second date was even better,
 with them going to eat Korean barbeque, and laughing the whole time, getting to know each other, and sharing shy smiles and giggles.

 

The first kiss (that they actually remembered) was amazing.
YoonGi kissed the younger when he walked him to the dorm after their fired date, lifting himself a little bit on his toes to kiss JungGuk properly, making the younger giggle and smile to the kiss, as he pulled the other one closer to him.

 

The "What are we now?" was awkward.
JungGuk still remember how embarrassed he was to tell YoonGi he liked him after their fifth date, asking the older if he can call him his boyfriend now, and he still remember how happy he was went the older nodded and pulled him to a tight hug, burring his head in JungGuk's neck.

 

Their "first" was even better.
JungGuk remembers how glad they both were when they discovered the both of them liked to top and to bottom, the both of them dating people that were only tops or bottoms until now; they were happy for the option to finely mix it up a little.
Anyway, the ; it was amazing, JungGuk being the bottom, and letting YoonGi to show him how careful and lovely he can be, making him fall a little more for the older as he quietly moaned his name, desperately holding the sheets at the amazing way YoonGi made him feel.

 

YoonGi was the first one to say "I love you".
They were cuddling at JungGuk's bed, almost falling asleep after a long day as YoonGi whispered the worlds in Korean – because he felt it was more sincere to say them in his mother language – to the sleepy JungGuk, so quietly that JungGuk was sure his mind was playing tricks on him, but JungGuk took the chance, saying them back, and making the older smile the prettiest smile the younger had seen, and to hold him tightly, pulling him closer.

 

The first fight was bad, really bad.
YoonGi was jealous at one of JungGuk's friends, making him mad. The two were exs, and started to hang out a lot, even to the point JungGuk would cancel dates to hang out with that TaeHyung guy. YoonGi was starting to get paranoid, thinking the younger was cheating on him, while he was trying to help TaeHyung with his new crush (HoSeok).
Eventually YoonGi's anger got out of hand, and instead of talking with JungGuk about it as he wanted they had fought, yelling and screaming at each other; YoonGi mad because the lack of attention and JungGuk mad because the older thought he would cheat on him. It ended up with they not talking to each other for two weeks, being all about their ago.
At the end they made up, with JungGuk saying sorry first, and a great make up .

 

They had dated for four years before the "Will you marry me?"
YoonGi was the one to propose, buying a simple silver ring – choosing the ring was maybe the hardest part; never take SeokJin to buy engagement rings with you, the guy is overly picky. Seriously.
YoonGi did it classically, at their fore yeas anniversary, saying the cliché line of "I don’t what you to be my boyfriend any more, I want you to be my husband" remembering how JungGuk laughed at a guy that proposed like this at a k-drama they watched, but he didn’t forget to tell the younger how much he meant for him, and how important he is in his life, "and you are the best hookup I ever had, seriously."

 

They were engaged for two more years,
 JungGuk finishing his college and finding a job, and YoonGi getting promoted at his producer job. They had spend half a year in Korea, with their families, and old friends, telling everyone the news, and taking a small trip to Japan in the end, before going back to America.

 

The wedding planning was controversial.
SeokJin was the one in charge, being a wedding planner for living.
But the older ignored the couple's request for a small intimate wedding, planning a huge and fancy one for his friends, wanting to give them the best of the best, and going a little too far  in the process – they eventually settled on something in the middle, making everyone satisfied.

 

The wedding day was a disaster.
YoonGi's with suet was big on him, and JungGuk's black one was small – the shop they ordered from switched the sizes, so they had to change the suet color at the last moment, and JungGuk hated how he looked in whit, hated. The food delivery was late, and they got the wrong cake – it was a bachelorette party cake in the shape of a .
And on top of all that YoonGi had lost the rings five times at that day.
SeokJin was at the edge of a mental breakdown.

 

The "I do" made the both of them cry.
Every thing at that moment was amazing for JungGuk;
His parents at his side – after a long process of accepting his uality,
their friends, with some of that came even from Korea, there to sport them,
the man he loved in front of him, holding his hands,
promising to spend every day with him till the last.
The moment YoonGi putted the golden ring, next to the silver engagement ring on his finger – which he refused to take off, JungGuk let his tears drop, it was the best moment in his life so far.

 

After two years of marriage they got the permission for adoption.
They were planning on one child, but eventually the women gave birth to twins, two beautiful baby girls, and they had fallen for them, adopting the two.

 

The sleepless nights were hard.
Raising two children was difficult enough, but they were planning to move to a house of their own, with enough space for their two bountiful daughters to grow up. So they had to figure out the house hunting, the packing, and the kids, and the work. It was hard, but they went through it together, hand in hand.

 

And now;
in their twenty years anniversary, getting old slowly as the both of them past their forty's now, with two teenage girls and a dog to the will to live out of them they still walk hand in hand.

So maybe they don’t spent every moment together, or going out to romantic dates at the beach, or to bars anymore, or don’t have sometimes even for weeks, and maybe they already getting ugly and old, but they still saying "I love you" each night and morning – still in Korean all the way from the first time, and they still cuddle every night together, and still going out to movie nights at the movies, and still visit their families in Korea together.
They still walk hand in hand, JungGuk still with his engagement ring on, facing the world together.

 

So yes,
Meeting your true love as a hookup at a gay bar when you are 21 is, Sad.
And JungGuk knows it, but he would never change it up
.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

If you didn't understand the adoption it like it was in 'friends' with Monica and Chandler, that someone got pregnant and didn't want the kids so they adopted them.
Just thought i should explain.

Well~ 
How was it?

༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ tell me the harsh truth