This moment.

I won't love you.

It was a few days ago when I told Yoseob I loved someone. Since that day he hasn't been talking to me, he thinks I don't trust him. But how can I tell him that the person I love, is him? I couldn't stand the silence, I couldn't stand his long face, I couldn't stand eating bymyself.

"I'm sorry." I settled myself next to Yoseob. "That's easy to say." I nodded. "I know, but I mean it." I stared at him. I stared into his black beady eyes. They were beautiful, the only thing that was wrong was that his eyes weren't smiling. It hurted me. I swallowed as I sighed. "I'll tell you." Yoseob stared at me. "He's amazing, I never that I would say this, but he makes my heart flutter. He makes me give in to everything. When he dances, he looks so sincere, it's like he's floathing or walking on water. When he walks outside it's like the whole world is smiling at him, like the whole world is at his feet. When he's crying, it feels like the whole world is sad. Like the whole world is about to fall apart just because he's sad. When he doesn't smile my heart breaks little by little. Whenever someone comes close to him I feel like making a wall around him. A wall with a door. A door with a lock. And only I can open that lock, because I have the key. " Yoseob gasped. "When he cries I'm afraid that he will drown in his tears." I looked at Yoseob.

"He?" he looked down. I nodded. "Yes." "You know him very well. Atleast that's what I think because you talk that way." I nodded. "I know him more than I know my own family." "Is it .. Hyunseung?" I gasped as I shook my head. "When he smiles I know that it's true, because his eyes laugh with him. That person is you Yang Yoseob." 

Yoseob stared at me. Little by little he was trying to understand what I was saying. He looked confused. Eventually his eyes teared up. "Don't cry, you'll drown." I wiped away his tears. It felt alot lighter after telling Yoseob this, as if a weight was lifted of my chest. "M-me?" He stuttered. I nodded. "You." 

He started sobbing. He sat there for fifteen minutes, all he did was sobbing, tears dripped of his cheek. "It's unfair, it's unfair Junhyung!" A pain hit my chest. "Whats unfair?" "That you didn't tell me this earlier." I cought myself on confusion now. "I don't get what you mean." "Then I wouldn't have to feel miserable! Then my kiss was saved for the right person!" I shook my head.

Was he awnsering my love? Was he? 

"I liked you Yong Junhyung. I liked you from the moment I saw you. The way you walked, it's like the whole world bows to you. Your eyes, they look down on people. Your smile, it's so handsome. It's like I'm melting when I look at it. You can act dorky, ridiculous it doesn't matter, you do everything cool. Your arms are so manly, you just want to be held in it. Your chest is made for lying on. Your lips are made for kissing. You were my best friend. The guy I looked up the most to."

 He sobbed again as I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. I didn't want to let him go. He was mine, and only mine. I hoped this feeling could stay forever. I hoped I could hold him forever. I wished I could write my name on his forehead so everyone knew he was mine. 

"But I don't know what to do, ever since Doojoon kissed me. My feelings were mixed. I somehow felt, important for a second. Like I was wanted. Wanted by a gender that I like, but he just said he didn't like me. He took something that was important for me. Yes! My first kiss was important to me!" He just sobbed more, his shoulders we're trembling as he leaned into my chest more. My whole shirt was wet on the front. It didn't matter. I held him and I his hair. I kissed his forehead as I nodded. "I get you Yoseob. It's unfair." 

He nodded. Eventually I that was I dreamed off. 

I pulled him closer to me, slowly I placed my forehead against his smiling at him. His face was glowing. I smirked as just stayed that way for a while. Eventually I grabbed his back pulling his body even closer. I could feel his warmth. It felt amazing. His scent, I couldn't get enough of it. Eventually I leaned it and Yoseob did something that I never expected. He took a lead and kissed me. He kissed me with so much passion, it was like he was almost desperade for my lips. Eventually his tongue emerged in and we played a little. We were glued on eachother. Eventually Yoseob gasped for air. After that I leaned in and kissed him again. I couldn't get enough of him. This moment. I treasured it. I his back as I kissed him. His body was soft. When I stopped I looked at him as I smiled smoothly. "I love you Yang Yoseob, I love every little detail about you." He smiled as he blushed. "I love you Yong Junhyung. Just you. Only you." 

 

 

 

Aigo! I got in love with my own story! ;A; I always dreamed of writing, but now that I have my own story I just don't want it to end yet.

Tell me what you guys think. End it now or continue? hehe! + Junseob is love people ._. <333 + should I make an OC + beast story?  idk >_< XD

 

@HeeChan. - Haha! Hubby I would never kill you! ;A;  I love you tooooo much for it! <3 & More and more. ._. I don't know if I want it to be a story LOL; i dont know if i can write such things. //dumbfounded

.

 

@Allkpop55. - Ahahah! Hun here is your confess chapter! You're the one who made me do a confession hehe! I actually wanted it myself too. But I thought it was too early! >//u\\< I'm new to the writing so I was scared of peoples reaction LOL. Thanks for all your support! Do you write stories yourself? I must look I would be THRILLED to read them! *^*

 

@Starbuckslover. - STARBUCKS ARE AMAZING ASDHGFHUGFH! I love it. LOL Okay! Sorry for the randomness ._. & HERE IS YOUR CONFESSION YAY! xD  

 

@Potpot2463. - Hints? Bleeh! No hints, here's the whole confession LOL! :D & Yeah! I love macros LOL; here's one especially for you! ^w^

 

++ You guys should DEFENTILY listen to Tablo - Bad. 

I absolutely adore it! ^w^

 

 

+ some extra for you guys to adore Yoseob-ssi XDDD