I'll take your second kiss.

I won't love you.

A week went by and we were back in our dorm again.

I couldn't help but smile when we were here. It felt like before again, I forgot about the kiss and Yoseob was with me anyway, I found myself searching for skinship the whole time. I hugged him, I . 

---

Junhyung was very close to me these days. I was okay with it, as long as he smiled. 

"Hyung!" I grabbed his arm. "Let's take a shower! We practiced too much, we smell" I laughed. Junhyung stared at me with shy eyes. I frowned. He never has that look on his face. After a few seconds he nodded. I ran to the bathroom. 

The sprinkling water against my body felt amazing. It was warm. After all these baths I wanted to shower. I looked around but there was no sign of Junhyung. I waited and I waited and when I was about to get out our showerdoor got opened. He walked in. I found myself blushing as he smiled. I splashed the water onto him as I smiled. I liked teasing him. I washed my hair once again. As I washed out the soap I found myself glancing at Junhyung. We never took a bath together, I took baths with Kikwang alot tho. Junhyung noticed me looking as I smiled shyly. I imagined myself taking a shower with Doojoon as I sighed. 

Junhyung tilted my head as he looked at me.  I stared at him. He wouldn't look away. As I was about to ask what was going on he pushed me against the wall. "H-hyung?" my hands were trembling. What was he doing? He looked at me with this mischivous smile as he smiled and planted a kiss on my lips. His moist lips we're touching mine and I just stood there. After awhile his tongue was exploring my mouth and I didn't move. I let him take the lead. After a few minutes Junhyung stopped to get some air and eventually he kissed me again. This time I felt a bit more comfertable placing my arms around his neck while closing my eyes. At that moment Doojoon shoot through my head as I felt ridiculous. I was kissed by Junhyung. Yong Junhyung. My bestfriend. 

Junhyung rushed my mouth to my neck as he started to make a hickey and slowly I pushed him aside and turned around. I gasped for air as I just stood there dumbfounded. 

I can't.. I can't do it. 

Junhyung's breath scorched my back, it was hotter than steamy rain.

I opened the shower door as I stepped out, some water was draining from my body as grabbed a towel. I wasn't scared. I was confused. What happened. What just happened? I placed the towel around my body as I walked outside the bathroom heading to my room. My body was trembling and when I looked in the mirror I saw that my face was red. I sighed.

First Doojoon, now Junhyung. But Junhyung had an actually feeling to it. Atleast, that's how it felt. I didn't know what to do. My heart was racing and I was just sitting on my bed dumbfounded.

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. Normally I want to do 1 chapter á day! But today; today I just wanted Junhyung to kiss Yoseob. There's not gonna be any hot action tho. //shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dxNkDJWVX0 

^ that link up there, Imma make it the fanficstheme video! :D Hope you guys like it, it's an older video of mine, I'll make a new one soon! ;A; <3