Timeless Love

- Timeless -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby come close let me tell you this in whisper my heart says you know it too

Baby we both share a secret wish

And you're feeling my love reaching out to you

 

 

 

Baekhyun leaned closer to Sehun. His grip on Sehun's shirt tightened, his knuckles turning white. He leaned down so Sehun's mouth is just a mere millimeters from his ears, grazing it with his hot and heavy breath.

 

"I.. I .. love.." Sehun suddenly coughed, hard and full of blood, before he can finish what he wanted to say. Please God, he cried inside, please just let me tell him this one thing. I can't go without telling him this.

 

Baekhyun can see the desperate look in Sehun's eyes. He knows Sehun wanted to tell him something, and his lover was struggling hard to say it. Lover? Wait, no, ex-lover. That's right, Baekhyun had broken up with him just a few weeks ago. Left him in one of their practice room, ignoring Sehun's crying and hoarse voice calling out to him. And now, oh how Baekhyun wish he never let Sehun go.

 

"Yes, baby? What is it? What is it you wanted to say?" Baekhyun whispered gently as his other hand caress Sehun's bloodied cheek. His thumb tracing the milky cheek down to the bow of his lips and finally to the thin lips Baekhyun had missed.

 

Sehun didn't answer. Not that he didn't want to. He couldn't. His heart wanted to speak, but his mouth wouldn't open. His voice wouldn't speak. With all his might, he found the energy to lift his left arm, laying it on top of his chest, just next to Baekhyun's arm.

 

 

I see it all baby in your eyes

When you look at me I know I feel it too (yes I do)

So let's sail away and be forever baby

Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky

 

 

Baekhyun got the sign, he saw Sehun's hand holding something. Baekhyun shifted his eyes to look straight to  Sehun's, asking if Sehun was trying to tell him something. Sehun could only blink, his face contorted in pain, but a slight smile formed.

 

"No, no, Sehun, don't you dare..." Baekhyun knows it. It is time. Sehun coughed harshly, blood spluttering to Baekhyun's face and to the front of his white shirt, but Baekhyun didn't care. He pulled Sehun closer to his chest, crying harder, seeing Sehun in pain pained him to. "Sehun, you can't.. I'm sorry! I'm sorry I still love you! It was a mistake! I never loved anyone else, Sehun, I never did. I made it up so you would let—oh God, what have I done,” Baekhyun rained kisses to Sehun’s forehead, he was not ready to let go.  “Sehun please, please… the paramedics will be here soon, they will-"

 

"I love you," in a faint whisper, Sehun finally said those words. A tingling sound was heard as the shiny object Sehun held fell into the asphalt road, but Baekhyun was too busy crying. He refused to let go of Sehun's lifeless body until Suho practically ripped him off from their their maknae. Beside him, Jongin was crying hysterically with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol trying to calm him down. He had lost the closest friend he had in the band, and without even saying a proper goodbye.

 

 

We shouldn’t let the moment pass

Making me shiver let’s make it last

Why should we lose it don’t ever let me go

 

 

As the paramedics took Sehun's body away, Baekhyun refused to go. He refused to move from his spot, not even responding when Kyungsoo said he and the others will be waiting in the car. It was his fault. Sehun would still be alive if it wasn't for him. He regretted everything. That stupid maknae shouldn't have died from saving Baekhyun. Why didn’t that maknae give up to talking to Baekhyun? Why did he chased Baekhyun when all Baekhyun wanted was to stay away from him and save him another heartbreak? Why did Baekhyun had to cross the road without making sure the road was clear? Why di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter