{Final}

Overly Cracked Out Fic

Once upon a time there was a giant camel named Nakta, he lived in a desert all alone. This sad camel had always dreamed of a life where he had many friends. One day while walking to the city of Fans Nakta got side tracked by a scorpion who called himself Sangwon. Nakta tried to ignore the little scorpion, but he was determined to get Nakta’s attention. The annoying little insect demanded that the tall mammal take him to visit his homie ‘Sanggyun the Sidewinder.’ Nakta was slightly saddened by the because he had his heart on finding friends in the city. He agreed to help the scorpion.The pair traveled to the east in the blazing heat and chilly night for three days before the small scorpion admitted to not knowing exactly where they were headed. Nakta was angry with Sangwon which made the little insect very sad. When Nakta asked why Sangwon was so sad, he said “I didn’t pack anything for the journey” Nakta tilted his head thinking ‘of course you didn’t you’re an insect…’ The ground beneath the beige coloured scorpion began to rumble suddenly, and he scurried onto the back of the confused camel. From the sand a sandy coloured snake appeared. Sangwon raised his pincers in the air and jumped from the sky excited to see his friend. Sanggyun the Sidewinder stood up and wiggled to greet his friend.

Nakta gave a camel esque grunt and waved his tail as he turned to leave, once again starting his journey to the city! Sanggyun slithered up to the camel stopping him in his tracks and offered to accompany him to the city. “I would like to speak with someone in the city” he said with a small reptilian smile. Nakta agreed for times sake and the trio headed towards the city, the tiny scorpion complaining the entire trip. Night fell over the small group and they stopped at a nearby cactus patch. Sanggyun buried himself in the sand because… why not? WHile Nakta chomped away at cactus fruits until he heard the shrill of a thousand terrified children. The camel looked up to see the moon staring down at him. He stared up at the moon that stared back at him. “Why are you eating that cactus family?!” the moon asked voice booming into the night. “My family!!!!” a soft voice cried out and sighed. Nakta and Sangwon looked over at the cactus patch to see an adorable cactus pouting at them. Nakta quickly apologized, but the cactus would listen. The moon laughed. “Hansol will not be happy until you bring his family back.” the moon said. “In the city is a magical bear, he will help you!” Nakta and Sangwon nodded and scurried off leaving Sanggyun behind for only a few moments.

---6 days later---

The city was bustling with people and animals, Nakta hid the small scorpion as they traveled around the city. Sanggyun slithered behind the two closely. Nakta found another camel who told him that they needed to find a sparrow. The sparrow would be in a tree outside the market place. Sanggyun lead the group to the edge of the market place where they found the sparrow. “Why do you need me?” the sparrow asked. “We need magic.” the snake said. The sparrow turned around before flying down. “Listen, ok, magic?” he laughed. Nakta frowned. “Hey, Sangdo!” the sparrow called to a wasp nest. The wasp named Sangdo flew up to the group. “Make the magic.” the bird giggled to himself. Sangwon glared down at the bug. “How is a bee supposed to help us?” Sangdo looked up at the scorpion. “Ohhh~ if it isn’t Sangwon.” the wasp chuckled. Nakta and Sanggyun looked around confused and complained about the point of the meeting. Sangdo lead the now four member group to a big house. “B!” the wasp called out a few times before a medium sized dog ran out to greet the group. “Make the magic.” Sangdo said. B the dog nodded and called the trio into the house. Sanggyun looked unamused. “Who are you?” the dog shook his head. “Byungjoo” the trio nodded and moved silently through the living room to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, B had vanished without a word. The kitchen was silent and seemed empty aside from a single cupcake that sat on the counter. The trio was annoyed by the lack of magic, but waited for something to happen. “Can I help you?” a voice rang out. The trio looked around but saw no one. “Over here.” they looked over to the counter to see the cupcake sitting at the edge of the counter. “Make the magic?” Nakta questioned. The cupcake sighed and pushed off the counter. “This way, I’m Jaebeom, your delicious guide.” he introduced himself leading them to the garden. The garden wasn’t that impressive, but it was nicer than the front of the house. There was a bunny. The bunny hopped up to the cupcake and greeted the trio. “This is Heechul, he’ll help you for now.” with that the cupcake vanished in a puff of smoke leaving the group in awe. The bunny stood in front of the tio silently.

---The End---