I Love You Pabo!

Dare to Confess

Pitter patter of rain hits the window sill of the Vixx dorm. All six members were stuck inside with nothing to do for the moment. It was a rare moment indeed for all. Sanghyuk and Hongbin were playing League of Legends, Ken was singing at the top of his lungs in the shower, Hakyeon was practicing his lines for a drama, Wonshik was composing new songs, and Taekwoon was watching what was on TV. The tawny haired vocal rests his eyes upon the ebony rapper. He observes how into the song he was having this adoring grin on his face. His heart skips beats. He's been feeling these feelings for a long while since LR happened. His nail dig into the cream colored upholstery. He always thought Wonshik was a passionate, thoughtful young man at debut but when LR happened and he spent more time with the rapper figuring out that there was even more to him. It tugs at his heart strings.

His staring didn't go unnoticed. Hakyeon pays close attention to every member in the dorm. He giggles to himself at how helpless in love the main vocal was. He rubs his hands forming up a plan to get Taekwoon to finally confess what's in his heart. The midnight haired leader grabs everyone's attention once the blond second main vocal returns from the shower. All eyes were on him. He grins, "Let's play truth or dare! We don't get to play many games often."

"I'm in!" The maknae smiled. 

"I guess I can take a break..." Wonshik murmurs and Jaehwan wraps an arm around his shoulder. "Of course you can workaholic!"

Taekwoon and Hongbin nod also interested in playing something together. All six members gather around. From left to right it's: Sanghyuk, Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Hongbin, Wonshik, and Jaehwan. The truths and dares ranged from "A guilty pleasure?" to "Dare you to run around in your underwear." Taekwoon was so relieved that it wasn't Wonshik that was dared to do that. He wouldn't know how he would feel seeing how sleek his muscles were specially those toned abs. The one that had to do it was Jaehwan. Hakyeon was carefully plotting when to dare Taekwoon to confess.  It was Taekwoon's turn and again he chooses truth. The others sighed. Hakyeon only smiles thinking this should be the right time to ask this question. "Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" Taekwoon's face glowed causing snickers from the others. 

"Y-Yes...." He mumbles through the turtle neck. 

"Who?! Who?!" Jaehwan shouted, bouncing up and down. 

"None of your business..." He answered clearly not wanting to say it out loud. Plus Wonshik is right there! Speaking of which Wonshik poked at him about the crush too. "Come on hyung~. Please?" Wonshik asked with a pleading look that yanks at the strings of his heart. He shook his head hiding his face with the knitted material. Wonshik questions the behavior then ignores it. Next it was Hongbin's turn. He was dared to hold hands and touch foreheads with Hakyeon since Hongbin always tend to say during filming that Hakyeon was either bad luck or how he would rather have someone else pair up with him. The two were laughing not able to take this seriously. 

Taekwoon wished it was him and Wonshik being that close to one another.  It has him smiling at the pure thought. The rounds of truths and dares continued. More childish things happened. Sanghyuk had to act cutesy because of a certain leader and Jaehwan had to peck everyone's cheek. It had Taekwoon be a little jealous.  He had a cold stare at Jaehwan when he pecked Wonshik's cheek. After Sanghyuk and Hakyeon had their turn after Jaehwan, it was Taekwoon's turn. 

"Truth."

"Ugh come on!" Sanghyuk groans.

"You've been picking truth the entire game." Hongbin added in. 

"Be more wild!" Jaehwan chimes in.

"Fine fine. Dare." Taekwoon gave in rolling his eyes. 

Hakyeon smirks darkly. "I dare you to confess to your crush."

Giggles and laughter erupt from the younger men. Taekwoon's face glows rosy.  He stood up feeling angry about how unnatural it is to confess because of a dare. It was pathetic in his mind. "No!" He refused. His arms sticking to his sides.

"Ah ah ah~. It's a dare Taekwoonie~." Hakyeon shook his head with a playful smirk. 

"I..."

"It should be fine hyung. No need to be shy~." Wonshik encouraged him. Taekwoon turns towards the rapper. He wasn't ready to do this. He was so scared to announce how he feels. He didn't want to loose someone he felt so close to. He gulps as his face turns redder and redder. His fears crawl up inside of him forming tears at his eyelids. Everyone's eyes widen seeing how the vocal was about to burst. 

"I LOVE YOU WONSHIK!" He shouts then runs to his room where he will curl up in a ball. 

Hakyeon felt horrible for daring him to do that. Silence falls between the remaining five. Wonshik was amazed that the vocal had such feelings for him. He gets up to follow him. "I'm gonna go talk to him." Wonshik said before heading to the second elder's room. 

Taekwoon was on the floor; his knees bent to rest his crying face. Wonshik walks over soon putting the elder in his arms. He didn't respond. He only hiccuped. Wonshik frowns at the heart-breaking sight. The younger male rubs his back in circles to soothe him. He kept crying for a few more minutes before finally looking at the other. The rapper forces out a melancholy smile.  "You alright?" Wonshik questions, wiping away the tears that stain the milky-skinned elder. He nodded.

"I wanted to tell you when the time was right then Hakyeon went and ruined it..."

"Is that all?"

"N-No..I was afraid of you rejecting me and the relationship getting awkward."

"Oh hyung..." Wonshik squeezed him. He was kept in that hold for quite some time. It was finally Wonshik's turn to say something. "Taekwoon hyung...I love you too. I had the same fears as you. I'm so happy my feelings are returned~."

He softly smiles at the words. They shared a tender kiss in each other's arms. Both of them couldn't stop smiling like fools. After cleaning his face, Wonshik took his hand. "Let's head back. Shall we?" Wonshik asked and he nods. This time around Taekwoon was placed on Wonshik's lap the whole night and couldn't be any happier.