1. Vocal Unit

13 Boys, 3 Styles, 1 Lover, Seventeen!

Image result for Seventeen Vocal Unit

 

 

 

The vocal unit was rehearsing for their upcoming street busking at Hongdae as usual today but all of them were extremely hardworking and nervous today because a few days ago, they met a girl among the crowd that were watching their performance. The vocal unit members are hoping to see that girl again hence all of them were practicing really hard in order to impress them.

[Seungkwan]
늘어진 하늘만
The low-hanging sky

마냥 바라보다가 보다가
I’m still looking at over and over again, looking

[Joshua]
아무도 없는 느낄 때면
when I feel like nothing

다시 oh woah 생각나는
That’s when I think of you

[Woozi]
그저 그런 일들 속에
Just things like that inside

떠내려간 그런 맘을
Drifting across your heart

잡을 수가 없잖아
I can never let go of

[Jeong Han]
아직 어린 아이라
I know i’m still a child now

손이 닿지 않을 알기에
I can’t catch up to you yet

조금만
Only a little while more

[DK]
시간이 흘러 oh 내가 어른이 되면
As more time passes, when I grow up

이해할 있을까
I’ll understand you more

My love my love my love 나의 그대여
My love my love my love, my dear

부디 잡은 놓지 말아
don’t you dare let loose of my hands

 

The vocal unit members were practicing their new song “When I Grow Up”

Seungkwan: I wonder if she will like my voice…..

Joshua: Do you think she will like my performance? (Joshua mumbled in English)

Jeong Han: I hope she will like this….

Woozi: I spent a lot of time practicing this song, lets hope she will be there …

Dokyeom: I hope she find my voice charming…

 

6PM

Hongdae is filled with many people including tourists from different countries such as America, China, Thailand and Singapore. The vocal unit members are all checking the music and their throat condition and Joshua is also checking whether his guitar is in tune.

 

“Say the name, Seventeen! Hello everybody, we are Seventeen Vocal Unit! We will be performing our latest song called “When I Grow Up”. Hope you will like it!” Says Woozi while showing his eyesmile as the fangirls started cheering.

 

Among the crowd, there’s you standing and smiling. You had long wavy hair, with see through bangs and big round eyes. You wore a skirt and a pink top as it was summer. Just then, you made eye contact with one of them, your favourite member.

 

As the vocal unit is performing their song, they all spotted you among the crowd and Dokyeom could not contain his excitement and he flashed you his killer smile and you smiled back, blushing. Soon, it was Joshua who started facing his chair towards your direction while looking into your eyes and started singing his part while playing the guitar. You couldn’t help but started swaying your body along with the music and this made Joshua unknowingly curve his lips into a smile. “How cute” he thought.

 

During the highlight of the song, Woozi suddenly stood up and walk towards the crowd, waving his hand left and right, requesting the crowd to sing along to the song when he suddenly stood in front of you and placed out his hand, requesting to hold your hand. You didn’t reject it and accepted his hand as Woozi pulled you to the middle of the stage and you did not what to do but you just smiled and swayed along to the music while covering your face. Woozi couldn’t helped but to smile at your cuteness as he unknowingly started to blush but thankfully nobody noticed it.

 

When both Jeong Han and Seungkwan saw you being pulled in front by Woozi, they could not helped but to feel jealous and envy at the same time. Suddenly, Seungkwan took the first move and ask Woozi if he could take you away from him and Woozi agreed. Seungkwan pulled you and he started serenading to you while kneeling down which made the fangirls around to feel envious of you. You were shocked by Seungkwan’s action too and you took his hand and ask him to stand up. Seungkwan started to blush upon you touching his hand.

 

As for Jeong Han, before ending of the song, he quickly ran beside you and sang into your ears which made you REALLY REALLY REALLY BLUSHED WAY MORE than the previous few times. Jeong Han was satisfied with his actions but at the same embarrassed as he was afraid he made it too obvious that he is interested in you but thankfully you did not.

 

After Jeong Han escorted you back to your space in the crowd, you met eye contact with your favourite member AGAIN and both of you just laughed together.

 

Who could be your favourite member in the vocal unit?