Chapter 1

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Hey, Lisa," the girl looked up at the orange haired girl talking to her, eyes puffed and red, "stop crying." Rosé crouched next to her, back against the wall
      "I just don't understand? Is it because he's a trainee now? He didn't even give a reason," Rosé looked at Lisa, eyes full of care. She placed her hand on the younger's shoulders.
"Look, Lisa, just get over him. Once you debut-- no, once we debut, we're going to make sure he regrets the decision he's made about you and him." She tried reassuring the black haired girl
     Lisa smiled, "Thank you."
    "Look on the bright side! You have me, Jennie, Jisoo.... and BamBam" Rosé wiggled her eyebrows, indicating something else.
    Lisa looked at her disgusted before smacking the girl in the arm playfully "Nooo, stop. You know we're like brother and sister right?" Lisa laughed.
    "Yeah, yeah. I'm just tryin' to get you in the mood." Lisa rolled her eyes before Rosé contimued, "Anyway, good to see you happy again. Use this experience to make yourself stronger," Rosé's face filled with determination, "fighting, Manoban. Fighting!!!" She clenched her fist and held it up to the Thai.
    After that, the two promised eachother to stay strong until they debuted. Lisa, with a new found happiness, clung into a small hope that maybe, once he saw her on stage, he'd take her back. That they'd be back to what they were before. Why? Because she still loved him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
    "Hmmmmm...." The boy pondered. He was missing something, but what was it? Should he just ignore this thought and spend time enjoying his sorroundings in the party he was in? He thought more and more, the forgotten thought drove him nuts. Lisa's smile popped into his head and he remembered all things Lisa. Oh no... it was her birthday.... a month ago, "ugh, why am I such an idiot" he muttered to himself before rushing out of the building as fast as he could, being stopped every once in a while with some random flirt or someone asking why he's leaving so early. How can he forget her birthday? Maybe she'll understand, right? She is a trainee like him, so maybe she'll understand how busy he's been preparing for his own debut. He thought of excuses similiar to those but he decided against them. Afterall, he did have time for a party.
    He knocked on the door of her dorm, waiting for an answer. The door opened and revealed Jisoo, "Ten? What are you doing here?" She looked at him for a while, eyeing his tired state "here to see Lisa?" The boy could only nod, his breathe lost from running.
    She let him in, since he is Lisa's best friend and first love. Jisoo watched as he rushed to her room, fully accustomed to the dorm that he's visited many time before, "I wish them good luck." She sighed as a smile crept on to her face.
    Ten knocked on her door, lightly, and waited for a few minutes. He grew impatient as he received no answer from the girl on the other side. Carefully, he twisted the door knob and entered. The room was dark and quiet. He stepped towards the bed, his eyes landing on Lisa sleeping. He crouched down and admired her resting features, watching her closely. A realization came to him, if he- no, if they'd continued on like this, he'd end up hurting his first love and best friend, especially since she was YG and he was SM. Both have already confessed to one another and told eachother that they'd wait until the right moment to be together, but he doesn't know if he can keep his promise.
    Ten continued to stare at the girl he fell for long ago. He leaned in and kissed her forehead and moved to her nose, "I'm sorry." He brought his hand to her face, gently caressing it. He stood up, about to leave, "No, its ok." Her soft voice suddenly filled the room, making Ten stop in his tracks.
    "You're awake?"
    "You know I'm a light sleeper," she said in a tired voice, barely above a whisper. She sat up, rubbing her rested eyes. She looked at his figure, his back was turned from her.
He stood in silence as he pondered what he should do next, "Ten, are you ok?" Lisa asked, worried. She wanted to go up to him, but her body refused. She was still tired from training and practice.
    "Lisa," he looked over his shoulder and their eyes met, "let's end this right here," he turned away. Lisa forgot about how tired she was. She fumbled out of bed and fell on the floor. Ten didn't even spare her a glance.
    "What? Ten-" she chocked back her tears that were starting to form.
    "I'm sorry," he walked out of her room, leaving her on the floor. His heart ached and wanted to go back, but her refused. He walked past Jisoo who, after hearing soft sobs from Lisa's room, looked at him with a confused and disgusted look. Jisoo rushed to Lisa's side, and Ten got the hint he probably wasn't welcomed there anymore. He stopped for a moment, one foot out of the door. Was he doing the right thing? He only let himself pause for a short moment before he could regret his decision and go back into her arms. The same arms he's cried on, the same arms that have cared for him in the past, "I'm sorry. He mumbled, as he continued to walk away.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Few years later

    They were all over the Internet. The teaser pictures released and the dance practice, featuring Parris Geobel's choreography, brought the kpop world hype. Also, just the mere fact they're the second girl group from YG ent after 2NE1 eight years ago brought so much attention to the girls. But along with the attention and good vibes, it also brought hate to them. Netizens and some dispicable blackjacks commented on the girls, "They're all probably plastic."
     "They're probably just a 2NE1 copy."
     "I feel bad for all the people who were 'too ugly'. They would've been better than the current BLACKPINK members."
     The girls ignored everything. They rarely even went on to social media because of their busy schedule preparing for their debut next week, making the 'ignoring' part easier for them, "remember the hardest part of this dance is when Jennie jumps into your arms. Make sure NOT to drop her."
    "Oh! Really?!" Jennie exclaimed, "I thought that was the FIRST thing we should do!" Jennie rolled her eyes at the dancer. "Duekkie, we already know."
    The man sighed, "yeah, yeah. I just want your debut to go well. I wanna show those punks online that BLACKPINK is more than looks."
    "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter