first day of school

Oh, I'm NOT Interested...
(sorry about my font and everything im using my phone at the moment... now lets start...!!) "GOO HA EUN!!! WAKE UP!!!" it was mum who know called me 3 times to wake up and get ready for school. Wait... school? Did i just say the word school!!!!??? I kept myself lying down on the bed not moving. It was my first time going to school, i was home educated and since that teacher left us, mum got me into this school and have to go there today. "Im saying this nicely one more time Goo Ha Eun, in count to three if you dont get up i'm bringing your brother down." when mum said that i straightly got up. my brother is 25 years old and to get me up he sits on me tickle me and disgustingly kiss me on the cheek. "Fine. I'm going!" I got up and went to the bathroom 'Omg, its my first day and my first time going to school!!!' i was talking to myself while washing. Then got out wore my new school uniform that i saw the first time.... Great, Why does it have to be blue my worst colour!! "Mum!!! I dont want to wear this!! The colour and mostly the skirt is too short!!" yes HaEun was right her skirt was above her knees. "Ha Eun-ah, dont blame your mother for that go blame your brother." i was thinking if she is really my mum or not. How could she say that?? "Anyways you are going to be late, here is your lunch box and here is sone money." and mum pushed me outside the door. I stared at the door then walked my way to school when i saw students running that they are late to school. "Huh?? Already late??" i ran with them, and there it was the school gate about to close. Before it was nearly closing there was a guy who was driving a bike who drove passed me got inside the school. There was this guy who had alot of girls beside him and was slowly walking through the small gaps when the gate was about to close. 'Damn, im so dead. First day of school and i am already late. Maybe there would be another way to go inside the school...' i was going to the side of the school where no-one was there. 'Yes, no-one is here!! I can maybe go over this wall!!' and was struggling to go over the wall when this guy pushed me to the side. "......" He just looked at me and then smiled. He waved at me and went over the wall. "HEY!!!! HOW ABOUT ME!!!!!" and was jumping to go over the wall. "There's another way to get in." it was that guys who just went over the wall. 'Wow, his so quiet that i didnt even know that he was there!!' i asked "How?" he jumped up the wall again and sat there. "Just getting caught by the teacher and going in." he waved again laughing softly that i couldn't even tell that he was laughing... Hey, this is not the answer i wanted!!! I was about to ask him to help me get up when he went over to the wall again and this time hearing the footsteps fade away. "Urgh!! First day of school and have to get in trouble!!! If i see that guy again!!! He's dead!!!"