final

Jicheol Fluff Oneshot

In which Jihoon looks like a kid and Seungcheol loves him no matter what.

 

--

 

Jihoon grimaced as yet another one of his cousins pinched his cheeks, squealing as Jihoon pouted back in response. Seungcheol stood by his side and watched the scene with amusement as Soonyoung continuously poked his boyfriend’s cheeks.

 

“Soonyounggggg…”, Jihoon whined out.

 

Soonyoung paused for a moment, giving Jihoon a cheeky smile, before patting Jihoon’s head lovingly.

 

“You just look so adorable in this new hairstyle, Ji!”

 

Jihoon crossed his arms and glared at Soonyoung for his “offensive” comment. He definitely didn’t look cute. Not a single bit. He simply could not understand how a change in hair color would make all his cousins crowd around him during their family event and squeal over his “newfound cuteness”. He had brought Seungcheol over to introduce his boyfriend to his parents. However, an hour had already passed and the couple barely made their way to the living room, with someone stopping them every few steps forward to gawk at Jihoon’s new look.

 

Jihoon grumbled as Soonyoung started poking at his cheeks again. His hands curled up into a tight fist, ready to swing at Soonyoung any moment. He just wanted to get Seungcheol acquainted with his parents and leave the darn house directly after. He wanted as little interaction with his extended family as possible, since he wasn’t in his sociable mood today. Before he could do anything rash, Seungcheol stepped in between him and Soonyoung. Seungcheol smiled warmly at Soonyoung, prying Soonyoung’s hands off his boyfriend’s face.

 

“I’m really sorry Soonyoung but Jihoon and I really need to be going.”

 

Soonyoung pouted in response but didn’t argue back. Moments later, the couple was left alone again.

 

“I’m not cute. I don’t get why people keep saying that! I just dyed my hair, what’s everyone’s problem?” Jihoon stomped his foot on the ground angrily, glaring at the wall behind Seungcheol.

 

Seungcheol chuckled, amused at his boyfriend’s antics. He decided to tease the small boy in front of him, which he realized soon was a pretty big mistake.

 

“Maybe it’s because of your height too?”, Seungcheol smirked.

 

“Choi Seungcheol. What did you just say?”

 

“Umm nothing.” Seungcheol stuttered back.

 

Jihoon sighed, Seungcheol could see the tension in Jihoon’s body slowly leaving as he took another deep breathe in and out.

 

“I just wish people would stop seeing me as some kid. I’m 20 years old for goddamn sake!” Jihoon huffed out.

 

Without thinking, Seungcheol pulled Jihoon in for a tight hug.

 

“W-what are you doing Seungcheol?”, Jihoon’s hands laid awkwardly by his side as his head was pressed against Seungcheol’s chest.

 

“Honestly, I think you look grown up. Don’t mind what other people think. Besides, your cuteness gives off a nice charm too.”.

 

Jihoon felt his cheeks slowly warm up and his palms turning sweaty. He didn’t expect this kind of treatment from Seungcheol, especially in his own parent’s home. He wasn’t complaining though, this was nice. Being held in Seungcheol’s warm embrace and listening to his soft heartbeat was really really nice. Jihoon snuggled into Seungcheol’s arms and sighed in relief.

 

Before either could say or anything, an amused voice came from the side.

 

“Oh! There you guys are! We were expecting you… not in this way though.”


Jihoon lifted his head from Seungcheol’s chest to see his mother smirking at him. This was totally not what he had expected at all.