Final

The blue rose

Milky pale skin, protruding puffed cheeks, luscious plump lips, beautiful big eye and his short pitched black locks complement everything perfectly. That cold look he gave when he was walking down the dark alley, shook someone's heart. His overflowing charm when he rolled his eyes to the human girls managed to send someone to the moon.

 

Jongin has been following this man for over a month now. He was bewitched with his beauty. The tough part of being a stalker was that he need to mask his dog stench as that man would recognize that foul smell miles a way. Therefore, he need to bathe himself in a thick mud, cleaned himself up and rubbed rose petals all over his body. That way, his dog stench can't be detected for about two hours or so he thought.

 

 

"Jongin, why you smell like roses?" Jongin nearly jumped out when Chanyeol tapped his shoulder.

"Err, I walked in the roses garden, maybe that's why," Jongin averted his gaze, purposely avoiding Chanyeol eyes. 

"Oh. Hey, you know what? I've imprinted on Baekhyun! I'm so happy. Can't wait to tell him. Have you imprinted on someone?" Chanyeol eagerly asked with his large eyes sparkling as if it would popped out anytime.

"Haha. No. I haven't met anyone like that."

 

Jongin lied. He never meant to lie to his bestfriend. If the wolves in his pack knew what have he done, they would abandon him or worst, they would ripped his throat.

 

It was a taboo for centuries for wolves to fall in love with the ruthless blood creature. Yes. Jongin was falling in love with a vampire and on top of that he had imprinted on said creature. He had committed a mortal sin and would be sentenced to death if Suho, the Alpha of his pack knew about this. He was ready for all of this the moment his eyes landed on those heart shaped lips. If it was for Kyungsoo, he's willing to do anything and that include his life on the line.

 

"Another blue rose, hyung? I'm curious, who is brave enough to give my heartless hyung flowers everyday?" Sehun said with a mocking tone and flashed a smirk to Kyungsoo.

"Shut up."

Kyungsoo walked away from Sehun and continue admiring the blue rose in his hand.

 

Since Kyungsoo was a pureblood, his abilities were enhanced compared to those mere vampire and his senses was much sharper.

 

He could smell it. That foul smell again. He closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. When the smell disappear, he slowly woke up from his bed and shuffled lazily to the window. From a far, he could see the blue rose glowing under the moonlight.

 

"Stupid dog. Do you really think you could mask your stench with rose fragrance?"

"What have you done, you cute little puppy?"

"I can feel my heart is beating again."

"This is so wrong but it feels so good."