Boldness

Wild cat attack ^_~

I watching the t.v and i got up to make a cup of coffee. My monthly call is due in this week and now my hormones are running little wild. And now what its really wants a cup of coffee. I kept the water to boil while at it i heard my door pass cord was being typed. A smile crept in my face and reason of that smile came into the hall calling for me and when his eyes found mine a smile crept onto his lips making my knees weak. 
Done with work i asked. Yup! Yup! He said strolling toward me and pecking my lips. My body wanted more but i kept in control geez! Hormones!
What are you making baby? He asked while Walking toward the tv.
Coffee he looked at me eyebrow raised 
You want too? That would be grateful mi lady he said winking at me god! Hes not helping. His hair was wet water drops still dripping down his neck. Hes focused on the something going on in the tv, thank god he is.  i'll blush to the roots if he saw me right now looking at him like a starved lion looking at a piece of meat. 
The boilers whistle starlet me and brought me back to the real world.
I shook my head twice and thought of distracting myself with making the coffee.
what happen to your air con baby?
Why is so hot here?
Oh? Yeah! Something is wrong with it. It doesn't work sometimes properly. Wait in while it will cool up..
You should get it fixed. He said he stood up from his seat and removed his T.shirt revealing his black skinny.
Err hes not help muscle in his arm flex when he ruffle his hair water drops came tumbling down his neck. His jaw sharp how would it feel to run my teeth along it err i shook my head  whats wrong with you Dee come to sense. 
Ah! Still hot he said removing his skinny revealing his bare upper body toned muscles. He was telling something about other member i was too distracted to hear what it..  
Err it i can do it anymore..
I bang the spoon on the  table and walked toward him wrapped my arms around his neck utter surprise hit his face still mumbling about something Jinyoung ah said he.. 
Your talking too much Jackson Wang i said lastly stopping his mumble by crashing my lips on to his.
Firstly he was too shock to respond  to my sudden kiss but quickly he came to his sense kissing me.He sat on the arm rest pulling my legs around his hip i got more plastered into his chest.
Our lips move out of rhythm specially because me i was too hungry i continues nibbling on his bottom lip and on it hint taste of blood invade my mouth realization hit to my mind and i tried to pull away but jackson tighten his grip on me pulling my bottom lip making me moan. Then we pulled away breathless but i didn't  waste a second before my lips found his jaws nibble on it kissing from his jawline to his ear. When i slightly bit on his ear a growl escape from his throat i smile in satisfaction. His grip on my hip tighten, i change direction of my kisses toward his neck he tilt his head back giving access to me. I stood a little making him fall backward on to the couch. He look surprise of my boldness today because its always him who takes the lead.
I smirked and crawled on top of his chest putting my legs either side of his hip. My hands on his chest. Trailed up kisses from his stomach to his chest bitting and skin.. My kisses found his lip again i stretched  up my leg and laid on top of him without breaking our kiss.
He trailed his kisses from my lips to my neck and bit on it surely leaving a mark. I moaned in pleasure bucking my hip he hissed whoa! baby slow down i gripped on to his shoulder fire running my body. Jackson i can't thats all i wanted to say he quickly swat our positions and came on top me. He bend down on my neck and kissed on it on my skin and palming my i whimpered in pleasure my eyes rolling back.  your just amazing you know. He said on to my skin and then he pulled my top off my body with shorts.

Im on top of him hiding my red face on his chest. All my bravery and boldness has long gone. We both are drenched in sweat and panting slightly. Whoa.. He said and chuckled. His finger drawing circles on my bare skin. 
Baby you are going to drive me crazy. 
Its not me it stupid hormones. I mumble on to his chest. He chuckled your getting periods anytime soon. Yeah.. I frown to his chest im blushing to my roots. I should write down your dates so i can be ready for your beast attack.. 
Yah!!!! I lifted up with my hands on to his chest. He laughed his hyena laugh at me his bottom lip has got bruised a little. I sulk down on to his chest whining. He chuckled again..
Shall we go then.he asked 
Where? I ask still leaning on his chest.
Why i said members wanted to eat dinner together you didn't hear  what i said you were that distract by me waaah..
I smacked his  chest shut up.. 
Lets go dress up then i said 
Close your eyes he look at me weirdly. 
I need to go to the room suddenly i feel shy to be infront of him i know its silly because after the boldness before and not it its our first time we see each other but however right now im feeling shy..
What? Your shy. Where is that y seductress goddess while a go..
Ahhh! Close your eyes i whined
Okay okay! My cutie pie.. He closed his eyes 
Dont peek i said 
I wont he mumbled smiling 
i ran too my room with full speed closing the door behind me.
I heard him laughing..

Jackson pov
Gosh! I can't stop falling for her.. Shes cute like and is y like a goddess in the same time my finger absent mindly touch my bottom lip its bruised i chuckled to myself..Im still in shock remembering her sudden attack.
I put on my clothes and adjust my hair. 
She came out of the room dressed  in a baggy T shirt ( my t shirt) denim short and hair messy bun. Its really a casual wear but she looks extremely hot.
Her lips are little plumb still.. I held my hand infront of her she quickly grip on to it..
We walked out of the door i stopped in the hallway with surprise she looked up to my face  i bent down and pecked on to her lips smiling i walked ahead holding her hand.. I can see her blushed cheeks.
Err our lock is broken so i pressed the bell Mark hyung  open the door  heyyya our Dee he said and hugged her oppa she hugged him back hes mostly shy around girls but hes really comfortable with Dee he always sees her as  his younger sister as he really wanted one itseems.. 
What took you so long he asked me frowing.
I just shrugged we walked in everyone got their time with  Dee maknaes hugging her jb hyung ruffling her hair and she smacking his arm. Jinyoung squeezing her cheeks. Its like they saw her after  years but fact is they get to spend time with her more i get to.. Dee can get close to everyones heart so quickly. And i know my guys better to know that im not the only reason they treat Dee so dearly its her own charms. Infact they used love her since the 1st day and would chock me if i hurt her in anyway. Shes lovable and addictive but only thing is she dont get it. 
What happen to your lip jackson jinyoung whispered so only me and Dee could hear ah this man!   I smirked before giving an answer a wild cat attack me i said looking at Dee. Oh? Really? Must be a really cute one like our Dee then he said grinning at her. she blushed into the colour of a beetroot before she poke her tongue to both of us and running toward the hall surprising both of us.