START

“I WISH A MIRACLE”

The Mute….

 

Dear Diary

What should I write to you? Do you still have the guts to listen to me? To understand what’s on my mind, Do you know how my life was miserable because of my condition?  Yeah I know you will not understand what I am trying to say, because you’re a diary, and I know you’re just a diary but atleast I value your presence , because you are like human, what do you call it?

-

-

Ah BEST FRIEND right?.....

 

 

I heard a Knock at my door.  And it was my mom
“Are you still awake?”, my mom asked me, while giving me a glass of milk. And as an answer I nod at her.
“Young lady, after you drink your milk, go to sleep okay?”, I always asked myself,’why my mom bothering me to go to sleep early, I don’t go to school anyway’. After some talks, she left my room and I continue to write at my diary

Ah BEST FRIEND right?.....

 

I cant continue it, lets take a break for tonight

 

  • S H A N E

 

Shane Othello, 19 years old, a youth.  Mute.

Its 7 am in the morning and I m helping my mom to prepare breakfast for us.

“Shane, kindly take this to Mr. James, he lives next door. Its Kimchi”, Mr. James? That’s the name I heard last time from my brother saying that Mr.Park is a nice guy yet weird. I take the lunchbox where my mom puts kimchi.

When I closed our gate I saw a bunch of kids, wearing school uniforms, while I was wearing my pajamas and my jacket. Its almost winter and I didn’t realized it. Mr. Park house where infront of us.

I knock at his door and I immediately  present my paper with my hand written on it saying “Hi, my mom told me to give you this, its kimchi“, he takes the lunchbox and say
“Thank you???”, he stared at me, gladly I have my pen, I write down my name
“Shane Othello is my name”, I saw him frowned a little, he grabbed my notepad an d my pen, he is writing down something. After a few minutes he handed back my notepad.
“The correct is, ‘MY NAME IS SHANE OTHELLO’, NOT THAT ONE”, I return my gaze at him and he smile at me. He like yoda form star wars. Well I have my manners so I also smile at him and return to my house. My brother is right, he is weird.

“Are you done?”, I nod at her.
“Good. Go get your brother and wake him up its almost 7:30 am. He might late for school”, why me? I don’t hate my brother, but he always like to tease me.  As I walk upstairs and go to my brother’s room, as I walk in, I grabbed some pillow and throw at him.
“Ya!! Shane!!”, he shouted.

“Chan! Don’t shout at your little sister”, we heard my mom shouting downstairs
“Aisshh, go out now!”, I grabbed my notepad to write something, but he said..
“I know, I know mom asked you to wake me up. You go first I will just fixed myself okay?”, I nod as an answer
“Your so annoying!”, he forcefully grabbed me and kick me out of his room. I don’t know why he hates me so much. As I go downstairs my tears also fall down. And as I expected my mom notice it because she was waiting me downstairs.

“Stop crying, let’s just eat first. And after that lets go to downtown to grabbed some groceries”, she hugged me while saying those things.  I follow her into the dinning area. And we start to eat.

“Late for school, dinner later!”, my brother shouted while, getting his lunchbox for school. And left us.
“Look at him, what a naughty boy. Shane finish your food, Hurry up”, well I live like this following what my mom’s said, following what she wants me to do. I don’t have enough courage to tell her to stop, because she is the only person who I can relay on, because she is my mom. After we eat and clean up the dinning area, my mom told me to wash up and dress nicely, because we are not just going to the supermarket but we will visit my grandmother. My favorite thing in this world.

Here I am staring myself infront of a mirror, I look nice with my pink pastel dress with colar and my doll shoes but something is missing, suddenly my mom went in and stand behind me, and she was starting to fix my hair with a bun style.
“You must learn how to fix your hair, young lady. Come on, I will wait for you downstairs”, I finish fixing myself.

When we went outside I saw a girl with her nerd eyeglass and she smiled at me, I smiled back at her.

THE SMART

 “Ya! BIN! Hurry up!”, my mom shouted at me.
“Im Coming”, I really hate this, we always travel and change our house and I think this year its our third house and 3rd neighborhood.
“Can you stop reading books, for gods sake. Stop!”, my older sister shouted at me
“You two, stop that nonsense argument, Bin. Stop reading and help us”, here we go again, my sister started it and its my fault now.

After a long day we almost finish packing out our things. After a simple dinner I said goodnight to them and go to my room, I need to finish the book. Iam a book nerd, honor, smart and yes a straightforward person sometimes. While I am reading, my phone rings and it was my best friend Mia.

Phone conversation:

“What?”
“Yo nerdy head, do you have time tomorrow?”
“Why?”
“lets go to rose thorns treet”
“What, picture again?”, she is a photographer who love to capture nature, which those pictures you can easily found those things on the net.
“Please”
“Ya! Do you think I can go there as faster as I want, hello we move from another state”
“Pretty please, I need you there”
“Look Mia, I cant okay and infact I don’t have time tomorrow, we are not done yet”
“Okay, as you said, anyway what’s your new school?”
“The Newton College”
“What?! You are such a nerdy human being”
“Your such an alien, anyway I have to go, bye“,

Well I love her as my best friend but sometimes she is really annoying.

“Bin!!”, I heard my mom’s voice early in the morning, I don’t want to wake up. And I heard my door opened.
“YA! Bin! Wake up! Come one, we have a lot of things to do”, yeah its my sister. Aghh. I hate her seriously.  After my sister left my room, I start to my daily routine, fixed myself.

When I went to our dinning table is allset now and I saw my mom preparing some lunch boxes
“What’s that for?”, I asked my mom
“Your lunch, today is your first day at school”
“What now? I don’t know?”
“Well because you are too busy reading those books”
“Mom! Why does she always interrupt me?”
“Your sister doesn’t interrupt you, she was just telling the truth”
“Whatever”, I just sat at the table and eat my food.

“Be home early okay?”, my mom said and while I was talking to her, I saw the girl next door. She really looks weird yet beautiful
“Mom? Do you know some of our neighborhood?”
“Yes, I know”, my mom saw me where I was looking at
“Oh? I know that girl, she is Shane Othello”
“She looks like korean”
“I know they are Koreans too, hurry up”, I almost forgot I have school.

THE CLUMSY