The Actual Gathering (part 3)

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niel and Alice stood opposing each other. The moment Andy commanded them to start, Alice’s eyes darkened. She wasn't as good of a fighter as the rest of her gang. But she was still able to beat most of the gangs under her status. The problem was, she doesn't know Niel. He could be the best fighter of the Royals for all she knew. But, she was willing to try and fight him. She doesn't expect to win. She doesn't fight as often compared to Himé or Ace. She trained with them though. 

Niel threw the first punch. She avoided it. She countered his attack with a punch towards his face. She knew if she wanted to win, the first step is to find his weakness. It was a close call, but Niel also avoided her hits. Niel threw another punch at her, this time hitting her abdomen. Alice doesn't back down and kicks him in the chest. He falls down. Taking this opportunity to keep him on the ground, she quickly kicks him again before he is able to stand up completely. Niel is usually very calm. But this time, he was a bit angry. He couldn't believe that a girl like her had the audacity to challenge him and try to make a fool out of him. He makes eye contact with her before punching her in the face. Alice, who was caught off guard, falls to the ground. She glares at him before getting back up and punching him in the face as well. 
The two leaders stopped the match as the ten minutes were up. They declared the match as a draw. Niel, who finally came back to his senses, apologized for hitting her face. He knew that she had pride in her looks. For him to possibly ruin something that could be beneficial to her made him feel terrible. Alice looked at him before accepting his apology. She wasn't mad, in fact, she had a lot of fun. It's been awhile since she had a fight with someone that was actual worthy of it. 

“Since this fight ended in a draw, we will allow any challenges. Anyone?” Andy announced. He was glad the fight ended in a draw. He knew Niel wasn't interested in fighting. Rain knew Alice wasn't much of a fighter either, she was always transferring goods or using her looks to bait out people. 
Hoya perked up. The two fights only fueled his desire to fight. Before anyone could step up, he quickly went in between the gangs. 
“I’d like to challenge BTS’s Suga to a match.”
Suga only smirked. He knew it was coming. He knew how much Hoya hated him. But the one thing he didn't understand was why. 
“Suga, do you accept?” Rain asked, a little surprised. Suga was one of the top fighters of BTS. He doesn't really talk to anyone outside of the Shadows either. So how did a Royal member already hate him?
“Of course.” Suga smirked. He was excited. Perhaps Hoya was a worthy opponent. 

The moment Andy said to start, Hoya charged at Suga. He threw one punch after another. Suga, who was used to sparring with Jungkook and Ace, only avoided the punches. He learned over the years that it was best to avoid the hits and then wait for a perfect opening to strike. It was the very reason why he could never beat Ace or Jungkook. Ace was very fast and swift. She only aimed for pressure points or vital points where it could paralyze her opponents. Jungkook knew how to make fast but very powerful punches. If Suga were to just hit back, his hits would be easily avoided because it was predictable. That's why Ace taught him to wait for an opening where you could take out your opponent with just two hits. And that's exactly what he did. As Hoya was continuously trying to hit Suga, his energy was running out. He needed to get a hit in fast or he would lose. Suga knew he was tired. After Hoya retreated his arm back to swing once again, Suga kneed him in the gut and punched his jaw (Imagine an upward jab). Those two hits decided the winner of the match.

“The winner is Suga. Would you like to pick the next person to go up?” Rain was proud of him. He fought gracefully. His movements were precise.
Suga shook his head. He could care less about who was fighting who. He was more worried about Jungkook and Ace who were in for a surprise when they come back. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter