Blood is thicker than water?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole club was in a frenzy. They weren't expecting an ambush. 
“I didn't expect you guys to be so stupid. Gathering three large corporations in a place like this. Perfect for an attack isn't it?” A voice mocked. 
“Who are you?” Storm asked with a glare. 
“Me? Maybe you should go back into your memories and remember who I am!” The man shouted. 
*Boom* 
“What the ?” The man screamed out in pain. He was shot in his left arm. 
“Tell us who you are or the next shot is aimed at your head.” Himé called out after Ace had fired her gun. 
“Hmm~ hahaha. Quite a pretty daughter you've got there Akane. She looks much like you. It would be a shame if her pretty face got ruined now wouldn't it?” The man cackled. Himé narrowed her eyes at him. Chunji glared. 
Ace, who was ticked off, immediately pointed her gun at his head. 
“Oh? You look familiar. Have we met before?” The man looked up at Ace. The girl said nothing.
“Who are you and how do you know us?” Akane asked. 
“You don't remember me Akane? Aww that makes me sad. Oh wells, it would just make all of this easier. Killing you without regret sounds fun.” The man laughed. 
*Boom* 
Ace fired her gun once again. This time it slightly grazed his cheek. She missed on purpose since she still needed him to talk. 
The man glared at her. 
“Surprise shots aren't fair sweetie.” The man said darkly. 
“You're the one to talk. Ambushing us when we’re on vacation. Yeah. That's totally fair.” Himé said. The man turned his attention onto her. 
“You really are Akane’s daughter.” The man smirked. 
“You're getting nowhere. Get to the point. Who are you and what the do you want? I don't have all day to be waiting on a lowlife.” Jungkook said. 
“Where have I heard those words before? Ahh, it's you. The Maknae of Bangtan. It's an honor to meet you. Too bad you won't be alive the next time we meet.” The man laughed. Ace rolled her eyes. She took out a throwing knife and threw it at him. It cut a bit of his hair off, barely missing his head by a millimeter. 
“Sorry, my hand slip. Now can you get to the point? I don't think I could suppress my gun anymore. The next time it goes off, you'd be dead.” Ace said. 
“Oh? And who might you be?” The man laughed. Ace glared. 
“If you know who I am, it's offensive to not know who she is.” Jungkook said. The man raised his eyebrow. 
“Ahh, the Assassin of the Guardians. I'm Kaito.” The man said with a smirk. Akane’s eyes widened. 
“K-Kaito? You…..” Akane couldn't believe her eyes. 
“You remembered me Akane? It seems like your family doesn't know about me do they?” Kaito smirked. 
“Get to the point. What do you want from us?” Himé couldn't take it anymore. She wanted answers. 
“Himé….. don't be disrespectful….. to your uncle…..” Akane said quietly. 
“Uncle?” Rain whispered in confusion. As far as he knew, Akane was an only child. Unless…..
“Uncle? I thought you didn't have any siblings mother.” V said. 
“That's because she didn't. It's him. The little boy from her childhood. The boy that oba-sama adopted. The real question is why are you just showing up now? Where were you all these years?” Himé said with a glare. Kaito smirked. 
“Seems like Akane didn't explain why I had disappeared now did she. You see, Akane and I were very close. But your father had come along and ruined everything. Akane and I were supposed to get married. But she fell in love with Rain. She left me for that good for nothing bastard.” Kaito glared at Rain. 
“That's technically wrong if you were to get married to my mother. You were legally adopted into the family. You wouldn't have been able to marry her.” V said. 
“She was supposed to be mine. But I forgave her for betraying me. I moved on. Got married. And now I have a beautiful daughter and a dashing son. I was happy. But someone had to crush my daughter's spirit. Want to guess who that someone is Akane?” Kaito glared at his sister. She avoided his gaze. 
“Please don't tell me it's that from last time. Oppa, choose your girls wisely next time. Her father is tripping balls.” Himé said with an eye roll. 
“Which oppa are you talking about?” Hyungsik asked. 
“Who else? It's not like you've dated anyone in the past month or so. V doesn't date. Hyunwoo oppa is the only one that dated. And his ex is a . It only makes sense that she's the one to pull the daddy card.” Himé said with a glare toward Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo avoided her eyes. 
“Ding ding ding. Seems like your daughter is a smart one.” Kaito said with a smirk. 
“So your daughter is Joy?” Chunji spoke up. 
“Oh and who might you be?” Kaito mocked. 
“I'm Chunji.” He answered. 
“Chunji….. ahh, Prince of the Gangsters. Oh, how interesting. You're dating the Mafia Princess. Hahaha. How cute. Too bad you both have to die tonight.” Kaito laughed psychotically. 
“Hmm~ sorry but if you want to kill him, you're gonna have to go through us.” L.Joe said with Teen Top and the rest of the Royals behind him. 
“You must be L.Joe. The Ice Prince and gun specialist. Hmm, you don't look like much.” Kaito cackled. 
“Maybe you should test him and see how he does.” Changjo said with a smirk. 
“Red hair….. I'm assuming you're Changjo. The Witty Maknae and combat specialist. Interesting group you got here Akane.” Kaito smirks. 
“If you want to kill Himé, maybe you should run before one of us murders you.” Rima says with a glare. The Guardians were right beside her. 
“Another one? Akane, you had two daughters? They're both going to die tonight~” Kaito said in a singsong voice. 
“Unless you want to lose another limb, I suggest you shut the hell up and leave.” Ace said coldly. 
“That's a lot of talk coming from someone who doesn't dare to kill me.” Kaito laughs. Ace pulls out her gun once again and shoots Kaito’s right knee. 
“Son of a ! You er!” Kaito screams in pain. 
“You challenged an assassin Kaito.” Rain smirks. Akane looks at him nervously. 
“Oppa, he's still my brother.” Akane says softly. 
“Yeah but his daughter cheated on me.” Hyunwoo confessed. Akane softened at her son. She sighed before turning to Kaito.
“Kaito, what is it that you want? My children did nothing wrong. Your daughter cheated on my son. My daughter obviously defended him.” Akane said coldly. Kaito ignored her words and focussed on Ace. He then pulled out a gun and pointed it at her. 
“I'm going to kill you!” He shouted. Ace only smirked. 
“Let's see if you can.” She taunted him. She then turned to Himé. Himé sighed. 
“Gangs, move out. This is their fight. Go home. I'll keep y'all updated.” Himé ordered. The Shadows were disappointed but obeyed. The Royals knew better than to not listen to her. The only ones that stayed were Bangtan, Guardians, Teen Top and Wanna One. 
“I said leave.” Himé said as she turned to Wanna One. 
“We’ve never seen you guys fight before. We were hoping to see it today.” Jisung said. Himé sighed. 
“Alright, y'all could stay. But if it becomes a bloody mess, make sure you guys don't get involved.” She ordered. Wanna One nodded. Himé then turned to Ace. 
“Try not to kill him.” She warned. Ace smirked. 
“Accidents happen.” She said. Himé rolled her eyes playfully. 
“Um….he's gonna bleed out….” Angel said softly. Kaito only smirked before pulling the trigger of his gun. He shot at Ace but missed by a millimeter. Ace jumped til she landed in front of him. She then disarmed him before pushing him toward Himé who punched him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter