Making Up and Getting Approved?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY. I TEND TO UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK SO PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK IF YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER OR NOT!!!

A week has past since Chunji gained the approval from Shadow. 
“Hyung when are you going to ask her out? You gained the okay from her gang. Ask her out already!” Ricky shouted. The Teen Top members just came back from a mission and were eating a very late dinner. 
“I will. I'm just waiting for a good time. And the real question you should be asking isn't to me but to Changjo.” Chunji said. Changjo looked up. 
“Maknae, are you just going to avoid her for the rest of your life? You haven't seen you in a week. Literally, you leave every time you hear her name. You don't answer her calls. You ignore her texts.” Chunji continued.
“Yeah dude, you're making her sad. Ace told me that, she's been crying to sleep every night. You're hurting her.” L.Joe said.
“Hyung can't you see that I'm hurting too? She has a boyfriend. I'm keeping my distance from her to rid my feelings from her. I don't even know why she's hurt when she's the one that played with me.” Changjo said. 
“I don't think Angel’s the type of person to do that. I mean she even saved you when she didn't know you. She’s an innocent little girl that's trapped in the gang world. But somehow, her personality and mind aren't tainted. I really doubt that she played with you. You need to talk to her. This might just be a huge misunderstanding.” Chunji said. L.Joe nodded, agreeing. At this point, Niel and Ricky went back to their rooms to sleep. CAP also left because….. he's the king of sleep next to Suga. 
“Hyung, that guy literally said ‘are you cheating on me’ to her. That means that they're dating. She played with me.” Changjo said.
“Have faith in her dude. It really could be a misunderstanding.” L.Joe tried to console him. 
“I don't know hyung. I'm just hurt. She played me. It's obvious.” 
“Is that really what you think?” Someone said. 
The Teen Top members looked up in surprise.
“Ace!” 
Ace merely gave them a glance before looking back at Changjo.
“Ace….”
“Is that really what you think? That she played with you? Really now? I thought you knew her better than that.”
“I thought I did too. But apparently I was wrong.” Changjo said. Ace rolled her eyes and went outside again. She came back with someone. She threw her oldest brother to the ground. 
“You see what you did? This is why you don't with you idiot.”
“Yah I'm your Oppa.”
“Then act like it!” Ace glared at him. He shuttered a bit before turning to Changjo.
“Look I know you probably you don't want to listen to me but please, I promise it's something. I've been trying to explain this all week but you kept avoiding me and Angel. I'm not her boyfriend or anything. I'm her brother. Her oldest brother. Jonghyun and Jungkook are my two younger brothers while Ace and Angel are my two baby sisters. I wanted to mess around a bit to test what kind of person you were. I honestly didn't think that it would go this far.” Sung Joon said while still on his knees.
Changjo sat there, letting the words soak in.
They're siblings? Why didn't she tell me?
“Angel didn't tell you because you always left when I came by. Yeah, I'm kind of a mind reader.” Sung Joon said after seeing the look on Changjo's face.
“That's not a proper apology you idiot.” Ace said as she placed her foot on her brother’s back. She added pressure with every word she said. 
“I'm still your Oppa! Stop disrespecting me! And also that hurts!”
“Respect is earned not given. Now act like you're my Oppa if you want respect! Oppas aren't supposed to act childish and ruin their sister’s relationships.” Ace said with a scowl. L.Joe pulled her to him and made her sit next to him to calm her down. 
“Alright alright. Look Changjo….. I'm really sorry okay. I'm not really asking to be forgiven. I just want Angel to stop crying. She hasn't cried this much since she left you the first time. It hurts me as an older brother to see his usually happy baby sister cry. It hurt me even more to see her love you so much. Angel has always been the closest to me. She is what keeps me from falling into the gang world completely. She's the reason why I'm still sane. She's the reason why all my siblings are still sane. I was scared. That she'd leave us. That she'd leave me. I would be alone without her. Jungkook and Ace are always together. Jonghyun does his own thing when he doesn't hang out with them. It was always just Angel and I. I'm really sorry. Please….. talk to her….. I promise I won't interfere with your relationship anymore.” Sung Joon said. 
“It's okay Hyung. I can call you that right? To be honest, I was really jealous of you. You seemed so close to her. Closer than I am with her. I thought I lost her to you.” 
“Trust me you didn't. Even when she's hanging out with me and Jonghyun, she somehow manages to mention you at least once. Literally we were hanging out like two weeks ago. We were shopping since Jonghyun and I needed clothes. And then she literally said ‘hmm, Changjo Oppa would look nice in these.’ When she picked up a pair of shoes. She loves you. A lot. So much that she cries whenever you ignore her. This whole week, she has cried every night. Also could you please talk to her pronto, I think Ace might kill me if Angel keeps on crying.” Sung Joon said glancing at his sister who gave him a blank yet dark look.
“Killing you would be an insult to me. I could do so much worse. I'll make it so you’ll want to die but you can't. I'll turn you into a living ghost.” Ace said with a glare. Sung Joon gulped. 
“Love, calm down. You're scaring everyone. Even though this side of you is hot, you gotta calm down a bit.” L.Joe said with a slight chuckle making Ace roll her eyes but comply. 
“Changjo, please talk to Angel. You guys both need it.” 
“Is it possible to me to go right now? It's really late. I don't want to wake her. But I also don't want to wait it out anymore. Hearing that she's been crying because of me hurts.” Changjo said. Ace thought about it before giving him an answer.
“You could go now. Even if she's sleeping, she's gonna have a nightmare like every other night of this week. Now get up you little and go!” Ace said. Changjo nodded before standing up to grab his keys.
“Oh Ace, do you want me to give you a ride back?” 
“Nah, I have a mission in like two hours.”
“Alright. By the way, thank you hyung. And Noona.” Changjo said with a smile.
“I'm younger than you.” Ace commented.
“You deserve the Noona title though. You're super mature for your age and you're Angel’s older sister. Can I call you Noona?”
“Whatever floats your boat. Now go!” Ace said. Changjo laughed before leaving. 
“May I leave too?” Sung Joon asked his sister. 
“Wait what am I doing, I'm the older one. Peace.” And with that, he walked out. Ace rolled her eyes. 
“Go ask her out stupid. Akane and Rain said they want grand babies!” Ace said throwing a couch pillow at Chunji. 
“W-What grandbabies? We’re not dating or married…..yet.”
“Hyung, stop procrastinating. You love her. She loves you. You have the approval unlike me. All you gotta go is ask her the question.” L.Joe said. 
“You better have a plan….. you're gonna be her first ever boyfriend. You gotta make the confession/proposal memorable.”  Ace said. 
“I do have a plan. But I'm gonna need some help.” Chunji said looking at the two.

Changjo drove over to the Guardian’s hideout. On this way, he was thinking how to approach her.
Angel….. I'm so sorry….. I didn't mean to make you so sad….. I should've listened to Alice Noona. She said that you and Sung Joon would never date. I should've trusted her words.
When he got there, he rung the doorbell. 
“What the heck, finally here to comfort your to be girlfriend? Next time, don't ring the doorbell. Just text one of us. Alice unnie gets super grumpy if she doesn't get the right amount of beauty slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter