THEY

Happy Anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When do you plan on coming back?" Kyuhyun sighs as he gets up from the couch, while talking on the phone.

> I don't know. I might be late, so please don't wait for me. Be done with dinner, okay?

Kyuhyun protests "But..."

> Baby, Duty's calling. Bye. I'll try to come back soon though.

"B–" The phone was cut even before Kyuhyun could reply back.

He sat on the desk and switched on his laptop. He was at their posh apartment. But it did not feel like home. Not without Siwon. It was their anniversary.  Their 5thanniversary and he did not even remember it. He was very busy. 

Kyuhyun wanted to surprise him. He brought his favorite perfume. His favorite brand of watch and even refrigerator magnets from his last trip. Kyuhyun learned to make Pajeon (a scallion pancake) since Siwon loved it so much just for this day. He had prepared many more dishes, just for Siwon. He knew Siwon liked to eat till he was too full. But there was no fat whatsoever on Siwon. Kyuhyun wasn't surprised though since he knew his boyfriend was a fitness freak as well. 

Kyuhyun started remembering their first anniversary.

FLASHBACK

Siwon comes and back-hugs Kyuhyun who was brushing his teeth "Baby, it's been a year. Can you imagine?"

Kyuhyun completes brushing his teeth and then turns to Siwon "Yes. I can't believe its been this long."

Siwon smiled, showing his beautiful dimples "I worked so hard to woo you though. You ignored me for... years!"

Kyuhyun smirked "I was your rival at college in popularity AND I was famous for being evil and snarky. What fun would it be if I would have accepted you on the first note. You were the one who fell in love at first sight, not me."

Siwon pouts "That doesn't mean you have to make someone wait for 5 years. You accepted my feelings on the graduation day! You're really an evil brat!"

Kyuhyun touches Siwon's forehead with his "But what to do, you had fallen for this evil brat for 5 long years so he knew you would wait for him"

Siwon smiles "Yes, I did. And?"

Kyuhyun smiles softly "And this evil brat had fallen for you too... since a very long time..."

"I'm glad that he did." said Siwon before gently kissing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun puts his arms around Siwon's neck, deepening the kiss. After they had kissed till they were in need for air, Siwon pulled back.

"Happy 1st anniversary to you, my dear BabyKyu."

"Happy 1st anniversary to you too. And don't call me BabyK–" Before he could complete, he found Siwon's lips on his. He just smiled as he gave in to the kiss, enjoying all the love.

END OF FLASHBACK

Kyuhyun felt that they were perfect. And god, he was missing Siwon now. Siwon had promised to be back soon but looks like Siwon had forgotten about it. Siwon forgot about their anniversary.

Kyuhyun understood that Siwon was working very hard to get promoted in the company he was working in whereas he was a writer (a famous one though). But still, he longed for Siwon now. He longed for their useless long talks, their useless bantering, the silly arguments about which TV show is better, their passionate love making, the long sleepless nights they spend just singing to each other. He missed all of it. He missed 'THEM'.

Kyuhyun was looking at the TV, but not really watching anything in particular. He looked at the time. He wasn't going to sleep that day. He didn't care when Siwon was going to come back or even if he wasn't going to come that day but he decided he would wait. He would wait to surprise him. He would wait to love him, like how Siwon used to love him before.

Kyuhyun heard the keypad for the main door being pressed. Kyuhyun got up and adjusted his clothes. Finally, he's back! He was excited. Siwon was late by 2-3 hours but that did not make him angry. He was too happy to see Siwon. 

Siwon entered and saw Kyuhyun standing in the hallway. He was shocked. He thought Kyuhyun would have slept by now since it was 11 p.m. already.

Siwon drops his bag on the floor "Kyu, I told you to have your dinner and go off to sleep. Why'd you have to wait for so long? Anyway, because you're awake, I have something to tell you. I thought of telling you a few days back but I was coming in too lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter