One

Keep Running

Jungsuk's POV
"It's so dark"
"I don't like it"
"Someone please"
"Please help me!"

I was woken up by Jungkook again this morning. His vigorous shaking only made the shoulder he was holding and my head hurt.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I exclaimed so he would release the grasp he had around my arm. 

He finally let go and gave me a smug look. "Your loud woke me up again with your constant whaling." He said crawling over me to get off our full sized bed. We live in a small one bedroom apartment and to be honest, its not something to brag about. My oldest brother, Jungsung, sleeps on the top bunk to our bunk bed. While me and my other older brother Jungkook, sleep on the bottom bed. My father sleeps out in the living room on the couch while our mother's sleeping quarters are the best. She sleeps upstairs with the big guy. No, she's not having an affair. She died in a car accident when I was one so I don't know much about her. But seeing that she gets to sleep in the longest, I guess she has it best. So it's just been us four guys for the past fifteen years. Not the cleanliest place ever...

"It's time for us to get up anyway" I say in my defense. "If we slept in any longer we'd be late for school." I haul myself out of comforts of my warm bed to the harsh freezing air that waited to greet me as soon as I stood up. 

"Why doesn't that old man turn off the AC? It's like he's going through menopause or something." I curse under my breath.

With chattering teeth and curled toes, I knock the wooden bar that holds Jungsung's bed in place to wake him up. But of course, that doesn't do anything but make him grown and turn his back to me. No matter though. It's 6:25am right now, which means the old man will be coming in any second now to make sure everyone's awake. If not, well I just hope you have good ears... He sits there screaming as if he were an alarm until you have no choice but to get up. Fortunately, that's never happened that to me. But I can't say the same for the other two. Once in awhile, it would happen to Jungkook hyung but it happens to Jungsung almost everyday. You'd think people would learn. Guess not.

After about a half hour of fighting for the shower,sink,cream,deodorant,and just about everything else, we were finally ready to go. Jungsung drove us. I'm still too young to get my license and Jungkook pretty much failed every drivers test he ever took. As soon as we got into the school yard and departed from the car, we were greeted by friends. I meet up with some friends that I knew since elementary school, Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok. But I just call them Tae and Hobi. It's honestly too much work to call them by their real names. Jungsung meet up with his band of idiots, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi,and Kim Seokjin. Their not necessarily idiots in a sense of book smarts, it's just them being seniors and all, it's gone to their heads. They think their all big and bad  cause their the oldest kids in the school. Notice how I said "kids". And then that leaves Jungkook. He's actually pretty popular around school. People don't like him for his attitude, oh no, he has the attitude of a freakin donkey...he's an . But he's what you might call "pretty boy" I guess. And as always, he's greeted by some new girl almost every other day. But he has this new girl, Park Jimin, that he must really like since they've been together for almost a whole week! I must say, I'm actually kind of proud of him. But he must really like her because he does his hair up everyday all special for this girl. It's always parted off to a side and curled in front of his face. To me, he looks like an idiot but Jimin seems to dig it since she's always all up under him. By the time everyone found their group, we had all departed to go to class. 

Me, Tae, and Hobi all had our class schedules changed to fit each others. Our first session is math. The teacher came in, we stood, bowed, sat, and as always, I spaced out. I don't like like to toot my own horn but, toot toot. I honestly don't need to take these classes, I'm about two years above my grade level so these classes are unnecessary. I only took them because I wanted to stay with the guys. After about fifteen minutes of being in class, I felt myself starting to drift. Before I knew it, I was out.

Then it began. 

That same damn dream.

"Hello?" I called. No response.
"HELLO?" I shouted and still no answer. 

I couldn't see any thing. What the hell is going on? Why won't anyone answer me? I don't know why but I can feel myself starting to walk. I don't know where the to, but I'm walking. It feels like I've been walking for hours. It's just a dream, but I can feel my legs getting tired. I know I'm getting tired. Then why can't I stop? I want to stop. Why can't I stop?! The ground starts shaking. I can feel the ground falling from under me. All I can think of doing is run. Run. Come on! Run faster! I'm falling. I can feel myself falling through the crumbling ground. I'm not gonna make it. I'm going to die here. Is that a light? That's it. I'm actually going to die in here. 

Then I here a faint sound. 

Is anyone there? Please help me! I can't take this anymore!

"Jun...k-ah"
Yes? Hello? Is anyone there?! Help me damn it!
"Jungsuk-ah"
"JEON JUNGSUK"

Im woken up by Taehyung's voice and vigorous shaking. "Are you okay suk-ah? You were crying in your sleep again.." 

I look down to the hand I was laying on to find tear drops and a bit of drool. I wipe my face with my clean hand and take out my phone to look at my face. I look like crap. My eyes are puffy and I have the indent of the watch I had on my wrist on my cheek. I look around the classroom only to find that it's empty with the exception of me,Tae, and Hobi. "They all went for lunch" Hoseok says with that worried look still plastered on his face.  I sighed. "Did they all hear me talking in my sleep too?" "No, you only started talking a little while ago.." Taehyung said. I shake my head in relief. "You know what, lets just go to lunch"I say standing up from my seat. Tae puts his arm on my shoulder to push me back down into my seat "you sure kid? You don't look so hot" I swat his hand away. "I'm fine. Let's just go. I'm hungry" I say in a pissed off tone. I can't believe this happened at school. Of all places. We start heading out the door. I look at the two walking in front of me. I can't explain why, but something doesn't feel right. "Hey" I call out to them. The both turn around to look at me. "I'll catch up with you all in a little bit. Save me a seat next to one of the Windows" they both look at me then back to each other. They shrug it off and continue going to the cafeteria. I make my way to the bathroom and go directly to the sink. I run the cold water and cup some in my hands. I splash my face with the cold water and let the excess run off my face. I can see the drips coming off my nose and going back into the the sink. I wipe my face with my hand then with closed eyes, reach for the stack of napkins to my left. I gently pat my face and look up to see myself in the mirror. Only to not see myself. It's someone completely different.

Who is this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! That was the first ever FANFICTION!!!! I hope you guys liked it. Plz comment because I honestly find them really funny and don't forget to vote! Thank you <3