Chapter 8

Are you in love with me?

 

wang zi or xiao yu?(part 1)

WZ: xiao...xun are you planing to accept xiao yu?

XX: i dont know.... thanks for being there as a friend, and i m sorry to use you to avoid him.

WZ: as a friend???

XX: ya as a friend is there anything wrong?

WZ: no..thing just glad to know tat you treat mi as a friend

wang zi 's pov
xiao xun did you know how painful my heart is when chose me and it was as a friend?! wat i want is more than that a boyfriend...

xiao xun 's pov
from your face i know that you are very disappointing,and i know you have fell in love with me......

The whole trip was filled with silence until they reach school...

WZ: samething i will be waiting for you outside the school...

XX: to..day i got somethings to settle so you don nid to wait for mi

WZ: ok........

in class,

A: how was it ???

WZ: she accepted my ride instead of his..but as a friend.

A: c'ome don feel sad mayb..e she is just to shy to express her feelings....

WZ: ya maybe .... and she seems to have something on this afternoon....

GG: from my research, she dont have anything on today afternoon...

WZ: then why she is lying to mi?

arron and gui gui looks at each other then

A and GG: we think you should find out yourself...

WZ: i will...

"RINGGGGGG" once the school bell rang, xiao xun ran out.

T: xiao xun! xiao xun! where she rushing to?

after that wangzi also ran off..

T: one after another nowaday student are so ill-manners. when i was your age ou....

before the teacher could finish, everyone rush off.

T: whe..re you all going ?! as i was saying wwhen i wa.....OI are you all listening??

xiao xun walk as fast as her leg could carry her, not wanting wang zi to catch up with her. however wangzi was already stalking her....

wang zi 's pov
why is she walking so fast? better keep a distance before she found out. i knew this way but it so deserted that i never take this route before sure it a fast way....

xiao xun 's pov
this place is giving me creepy feelings. i somehow regretted
all these, but if i still don avoid wang zi now i m sure one day i will fell in love with him and this must not happen for the sake of wang zi....

then out of nowhere suddenly two muscular guy stopped xiao xun

guy1: it had a long time since a pretty girl came to this place

he touch xiao xun 's face but xiao xun push away and move back

XX: WAT DO YOU WAN?

guy2: wat do we wan??? c'ome don be scared we are just having fun you know my friends say that i as handsome as jiro so wan to be my girlfriend???

as he was about to touch xiao xun, xiao xun gave him a slap

guy2: wat a character, i love it! HAHAHAHA

XX: STAY BACK from mi!!! if not i will call for help!!!

guy1: there nobody here, you can call as loud as you wan!

XX: HELP! HELP! someone pls help me, wang zi! where are you pls come out now! SAVE MI!

suddenly guy2 pinned her to the wall. xiao xun close her eye and struggle trying to kick him away but he was too strong for her. just when he was about to her....

xiao xun 's pov
WANG ZI wherever you COME OUT!! pls come out now to save me... wait why is the grip loosen? i slowly open my eyes...
wat i saw was a miracle.... wang zi was right in front of me....

wang zi 's pov
sorry xiao xun, for coming out late those guys must have frightened you., i though you were just discussing something so i hide my appearance...

guy1 and guy2: please hav mercy on us!!!

wang zi stop hiting them.

WZ: go now and i don wan to see you guys again!!

wang zi look at xiao xun who curl up there still have not recovered from the shock. wang zi take off his jacket and put on her suddenly xiao xun stand up and cry

XX: wang zi......*stiff*

WZ: don worry i m here protecting you always no matter where you are. come let go home.....

he helped xiao xun on to his bicycle, for the whole jorney xiao xun hugged wang zi until they reach home..

WZ: we are here, go in...

XX: wang zi don leave mi.....

WZ: i wont, come let go in together

wangzi accompany xiao xun into the house. nobody were in there, ya tou went for extra class, arron and gui gui went on a date...

WZ: take a sit first, i go pour some water for you...

XX: no don leave mi.....

WZ: i m not going to leave you, just stay here ok?

wang zi went to pur some water.

WZ: you look so pale are you alright?

XX: yes i m, just a bit diz....

before xiao xun finish her sentence, she fainted! but wang zi just got her in time.....

WZ: got you...

XX: don leave mi behind wangzi ... wangzi....
===========================================================

how was it??
pls comment coming out with part 2 part soon pls wait:P