final.

happy birthday!

Ten danced gracefully, Taeyong watching the younger in awe. He had always wondered how he always managed to dance THAT good. 

When the song ended, Taeyong clapped his hands like a seal, causing the younger to chuckle at his adorable hyung.

"Yeah i know im good," Ten laughed as Taeyong childishly muttered under his breath, "ew."

"What did you say?" Ten glared at him jokingly and started chasing Taeyong around the practice room.

Catching him, Ten laughed and started tickling his hyung. Taeyong was on the verge of dying until Ten stopped, catching his breath, and dropping on Taeyong.

"Yah! You're heavy." Taeyong whined.

"Oh shut up hyung" Ten tiredly chuckled.

"Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Well that was sudden? I love you too lol"

"I love you."

"Love you too~"

"I love you"

"How many times are you going to say it Ten-ah?" Taeyong chuckled.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I-I love you." Ten kept chanting until his voice cracked as he sniffled, he started crying.

"T-ten? What's wrong? Why are you crying?!" Taeying immediately flipped Ten over, staring ath the younger intently, worry visible in his eyes.

"H-hyung, I love you."

"Jesus Christ, Ten. I love you too! I love you to the moon and back. And I will keep loving you even though we grow old and die. Hell, I'll even love you in my next life." Taeyong sighed, hugging hsi dongsaeng.

Ten smiled tiredly, his sobs growing louder by the second, and Taeyong's hug getting tighter.

"Hyung?"

"What is it, baby?"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for this." Ten replied as he kissed Taeyong.

This kid, why would he be sorry over a kiss. Taeyong mentally chuckled to himself as he kissed Ten back, their tongue swirling in sync. 

As they parted, panting loudly, Ten smiled, tears appearing on the corner of his half-lidded eyes, "I love you and I'm sorry, hyung."

And he collapsed.

 

-

 

 

People gathered around a black coffin, inside was a beautiful pale body, obviously lifeless. He- no, it, was wearing a black shirt and black jeans, it's favourite style.

 

Some people pity him.

 

Some people were happy that he was gone.

 

Some people don't even give a .

 

Some people were genuinely sad.

 

After the funeral ended, some people went homw while some stayed.

Taeyong approached the coffin, a beautiful flower crown on his hands, which appeared to be handmade.

He smiled bitterly, eyes puffy, as he placed the flower crown on the body's head.

"Hey baby," he started, eyes getting teary again.

"It's supposed to be your birthday today, but you're not here anymore." He chuckled venomously.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taeyong started crying, his voice cracking every now and then.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" He bursted out, screaming in agony.

The remaining guests looked at him in pity. Poor kid.

 "No wait, it's not your fault. It's mine." He laughed hysterically, "Why was i so dumb? Why didn't I ing know. I sould've known. You kept throwing up after practices nowadays. I thought you were just over exhausted or something. I didn't know. I didn't know you had ing cancer. What kind of a boyfriend am I, right?" 

Mark, Ten's cousin, who was watching the whole scene, cried, clutching his heart in pain. He knew. He knew his favourite hyung had cancer. But Ten asked him to keep it a secret, saying he would be fine soon. Hyung, you lied. 

Mark approached Taeyong and hugged him, patting his back as he tried to confort him. 

It succeeded as Taeyong stopped crying, face emotionless with puffy eyes as he stood up and excuse himself, walking home, Mark looking at his disappearing back with pity evident in his eyes.

 

-

 

"Hey baby, It's 3 hours to 12! We still have time to celebrate your birthday!" Taeyong smiled, climbing up a chair.

"Let's have you're favourite chocolate cake!" He tied a rope to some hook that he implanted earlier on the ceiling.

"Let's do it at your place! As always!" Taeyong smiled for the last time, tears rolling down his cheek.

"I love you, baby. Happy 17th birthday!" He grinned as he took his own life.

 

×

A/N: tHERE YOU GO. I'M SO SORRY FOR KILLING TAETEN OML. PL'SDONT HATE ME FOR THIS. I'M AN INNOCENT 13 YEAR OLD WHO JUST LOVES KILLING PEOPLE (in fanfics ofc). pLS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABT THE FIC BELOW! I APPRECIATE IT! :)