Rain

Cliffhanger.

                One of the times I'm looking through the window is in a time like this. When the cold transferring in my nape, when all people in street below just stay in bus stop, and when dew covering the window glass of MBC building I’m looking in right now. When rain comes, always when it comes, I always wanted to see outside the window. The wet street of Seoul city must be releasing typical soil smell outside. If I’m not in in-door right now, probably I smell it as well.

                Sometimes I wonder, why do I always like rain? My instinct is interested in rush sound of water and cold winds that make me feel involved. But I think my reasons are more than that. Another reason why I really like to gaze at rain is going to come every time I’m disappearing from my members to stare outside the window.

                “I knew you are here…” the reason really comes, always comes. This time, he wears his red sweater and a cap written ‘Universe Big Star’ in his hair which are already trimmed short and dyed black, just like my hair.

                “I knew you will find me…” I said to that pretty boy. He is the one with extreme opposites of me, the one that I can’t bridle, and my loyal companion, my only friend, Kim Heechul. I already seen an umbrella in his left hand and also his red bag rounding in his shoulder,  I bet our car key is in that bag, along with Heechul’s things.

                The reason I like rain? Because Heechul is always beside me, when I’m looking outside the window, when I don’t really need him. It’s like a tradition, when the rain comes he will come to me, accompany me who will be sick if I fall under the droplets of sky water, and blame my weak body for that. Until now I don’t really know if it my strengths or my weakness. I give up caring since Heechul always there for me when the rain comes.

                The most right reasons why I like Kim Heechul are his smile when he finds me still stare at the window,  his steps always getting slower every time I caught him coming to me, and his voice that sounds too beautiful  while say his last words before I run to his embracing arms…

“Jungsoo-ya… Let’s go home”

Those simple words from him always feel like home.