I'll Be By Your Side Forever, My Precious Love

My Precious Love

 

I Wanna Tell You, I'll Love You Forever



(Berry Good - Love Letter, please try listening to the song, it might help the mood!)

 

 

Jongdae smiles, he feels Minseok's cold but comforting fingers under his shirt, caressing his skin lovingly. "Morning," Minseok whispers, voice laced with sleep and sounding raspy, sending shivers down the younger's spine. Jongdae turns, he cuddles his face into the older's strong chest, "good morning," he mumbles.

 

"How's my kitten, today?" Minseok asks, his hand up and down Jongdae's back, slightly rubbing at his lower-half. "Mm, it aches, but I'm okay," Jongdae smiles up at Minseok, a wide grin on his lips. Minseok's eyes crinkle together in delight, "well, I did do it rougher than usual, yesterday," he hums.

 

"it's alright, it felt nice," Jongdae sighs, "you making love to me feels nice," he cuddles closer.

 

"Doesn't it always?" Minseok teased, placing a kiss on Jongdae's forehead.

 

The younger laughs and pouts, "hold me," he demands, stretching his hands towards Minseok. "Hold me tight," he pouts again when the older does nothing but smile. Minseok raises one brow, "tell me Dae, tell me exactly what you want," his hands were resting on the younger's hips, gripping them in a possesive manner. Jongdae stays silent, eyes fluttering close, his lips pull into a soft and small smile.

 

"Kiss me."

 

"Anything," Minseok dives in, brushing their lips together, "anything for you."

 

 

 

 

 

"That tickles!" Jongdae yelps and laughs as Minseok's hands tease his sides. "That's revenge for getting soap into my eyes!" Minseok replies, never halting the ever devilish movement.

 

The both of them were in the bathroom, sitted in a tub of warm water with bubbles floating. "But hyung, you started it first!" Jongdae whines, kicking at Minseok to stop. Minseok laughs, his laughter bright and cheerful, making the younger smile at him.

 

'Oh boy, I'll live in your smile'

 

Jongdae feels amazingly happy, the joy bubbling in his chest, "I can't help it you know," the younger starts.

 

"Help what?" Minseok inquires, tilting his head to the side.

 

"Falling in love with you, falling in love with your smile," Jongdae grins, "all over again."

 

Minseok softens, he brings Jongdae closer, slipping him onto his lap, "I love you everyday, every hour, every minute, every second, all my life," the older whispers.

 

Jongdae says nothing, Minseok could feel the love radiating from him anyway, together they smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok makes the coffee, while Jongdae cooks up a simple breakfast. "What's cooking?" Minseok asks, backhugging Jongdae, leaning his weight on him. "Get up, lazy. You don't want to get burned, do you?" Jongdae chuckles lightly, ignoring the question and choosing to enjoy how warm he felt with Minseok instead.

 

"You're so nice to hug," the older mumbles, pushing his face into the other's neck, leaving light kisses on the skin. Jongdae blushes, he turns off the stove, leaning his head back on Minseok's shoulder.

 

"It's done," Jongdae says, but Minseok makes no intention to move.

 

"Minseok," he nudges the older.

 

"Minseok... Seokkie."

 

"Minnie!" He whines when the other doesn't move an inch.

 

"Fine, we can eat on the couch," Jongdae huffs, and in an instant, Minseok stands up properly, grinning his
lopsided smile at him.

 

"I'll get the plates!" Minseok says, his deep voice chuckling when Jongdae just sighs while shaking his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae yawns, stuffed and perched on Minseok's lap. "Sleepy?" Minseok asks, caressing the younger's thigh. "Yeah, how was the food?"

 

"Delicious as usual," Minseok smiles fondly at Jongdae, a look of affection resting casually on his face.

 

'I'll live in your eyes'

 

"Good to know," Jongdae purses his lips, "what are you staring at?"

 

"You."

 

"I can see that, but why?"

 

"Because you're beautiful."

 

Now, that was unexpected. Jongdae has had a series of moments where Minseok would just compliment him out of the blue, no matter how many times he's heard them, Jongdae still becomes shy, blushing a pretty shade of red.

 

Minseok loves to stare at Jongdae, loves to shower him with touches, loves to gaze into his eyes. He lifts the younger's head up by his chin. He can see the sparkle, the shine, the beauty of Jongdae, he can see his shy stare. Jongdae's eyes had always been pretty, very pretty, every since their gazes met years ago, at the coffee shop.

 

He loves the way how they're filled with such sincerity and love and joy, Minseok loves the way his eyelashes, that curled elegantly around the younger's eyes, seem so thick and long.

 

"You're ethereal," is all Minseok says, before claiming Jongdae's lips with his own.

 

 

 

 

 

Soft moans of pleasure escapes Jongdae's kitten-ish lips.

 

The sound of Minseok's groaning echoed in Jongdae's ears.

 

Minseok makes love to Jongdae. Gentle and soothing, slow and sensual. Each he makes is filled with heartfelt feelings. Pulling in and out of the younger, Minseok at his neck.

 

Jongdae comes, with Minseok's whisper of an 'I love you.'

 

The older was close as well, with Jongdae tightening around him, Minseok releases inside him.

 

"I love you too," Jongdae says, hooking his arms around the older's neck, kissing him slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok and Jongdae sat on the bench of the piano together, side by side.

 

Minseok smiles in an almost lazy manner as he says, "I'll live in your heart."

 

"Where did that come from?" Jongdae giggles softly, questioning him.

 

"I'm not so sure," Minseok captures Jongdae's left hand in his right, stopping the younger from playing the piano. He brings Jongdae's hand to his lips, placing a kiss on it. "I'll never stop loving you, Jongdae."

 

Jongdae smiles, so bright, so beautiful and just so himself, "I'll always love you Minseok, I can't stop, I won't stop, and I never will."

 

Minseok rests his forehead agaisnt the other's, "I love you, I love you..." He repeats, the words sounding sweet to Jongdae's ears, "I'll never leave you."

 

"I love you too, so much," Jongdae says, "you live in my heart, anyways. I won't let you leave," he winks.

 

They laugh at that, enjoying each other's company. Joining their lips together, they both smile into the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung," Jongdae calls, waiting for Minseok on the bed.

 

"Yeah?" Minseok slides under the covers, next to the younger.

 

"You're always in my heart," Jongdae grins, showing his pearly white teeth.

 

Surprised, the older gets the message straight away, and they share a knowing glance. Minseok rolls ontop of him, pinning Jongdae with his arms, he rubs their noses together and continues the sentence.

 

"My precious love."

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

'Oh boy,'

'I'll live in your smile,'                            

'I'll live in your eyes,'

'I'll live in your heart,'        

'You're always in my heart, my precious love.'

 

 



 

 

 

Alright, that's the end! Thank you for reading this and subscribing! It really means alot to me. I hope you enjoyed this short Xiuchen one-shot, and maybe, I hope it made you feel a little bit happier as well. Please always remember to take care of yourself!

~ Daeminlyne.